Register
    asdfdsf

Do you get turned on when...3

When you, in daily life, happen to be near a hot or cute guy and when you somehow end up near him. And adding to that when you have close encounters with that guy like having your hands touch or getting your ass near him etc. even if it's accidental.

I really get horny sometimes when I go through such things. Y'know when a bigger, better, hotter man makes me feel so feminine and girly, I just wanna be his slave, kneel before him to suck his manly cock to please his self. I just wanna get banged by him while I cry out under his manly body. My goodness, just a vision of it makes me feel like a whore! What about you guys?

Re: Do you get turned on when...3

nope i never get turned on by actual guys out in public, kinda get turned off actually. though i do have some major fantasies about guys but it's never an actual guy i know or know of. might change once i sleep with a guy for the 1st time though.

Nope. I'm not attracted to men, at all. I can see a man and think he's good-looking or handsome and appreciate that, but the terms 'cute' and 'hot' would never enter my mind when seeing a male in a general public setting.

If I were to exchange messages online in contemplation of meeting for a shared bisexual experience, things begin to change. When we do meet, I'm still not 'turned on' by his mere presence, but I then do begin to think about his cock and what he might be like to play with.

I get excited and turned on when we've gotten together to enjoy each others' bodies. At that point, there's no shame, no inhibitions -- just sheer enjoyment.

except for the part of starting to meet someone cause that hasn't happened for me yet, this is pretty much how i feel. but like i said, if i start to meet guys & sleep with them that might change for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    Nope. I'm not attracted to men, at all. I can see a man and think he's good-looking or handsome and appreciate that, but the terms 'cute' and 'hot' would never enter my mind when seeing a male in a general public setting.

If I were to exchange messages online in contemplation of meeting for a shared bisexual experience, things begin to change. When we do meet, I'm still not 'turned on' by his mere presence, but I then do begin to think about his cock and what he might be like to play with.

I get excited and turned on when we've gotten together to enjoy each others' bodies. At that point, there's no shame, no inhibitions -- just sheer enjoyment.