135. You may not vote on this poll
  • same sex

63 46.67%
  • opposite sex

65 48.15%
  • both

7 5.19%

Who was your first time with same sex or opposite

I've always been interested in other peoples stories, especially their first time. I would love to know if your first time was with someone of the same sex or opposite and if you have had sex with both which was first and how long was it till you had sex with the other. Please feel free to include all the juicy details. Thanks

Re: Who was your first time with same sex or opposite

My very first time was with the same sex.. I was 13 and my cousin did a hand job and blow job.. actual intercourse was other sex at 17.. a year later at 18 my first time anal and oral was same sex.. it was amazing.. he was well endowed and was very talented.. we met at a party and we instantly connected.. we ended up in one of the bedrooms.. when he made his first move I knew that he was getting what ever he wanted.. I sucked him for a long time.. he has an amazing cock.. when he was ready he pushed me down and put it in me.. it hurt at first but soon was wonderful.. he had his way with me.. used me well.. set me on the path I am on today..

My first was same sex I was 13 he was 11. Traded blow jobs. Second time was opposite sex at 17.

My first time to cum with another person was @ 13, he was also 13. We only teased with our hands and jerked each other for the following year. Had full on sex with my first girl @15, I was hooked. Had my first full cum in mouth blowjob at 16. He was 40ish and I worked for him. Our only encounter, it freaked me out that I let him but still may be the best one I ever had. I came in about two minutes. First time I sucked a dick it was back to my 13 year old friend, we were 18 now and I finally gave in to his advances over the past four years and let him play with my dick. When I saw his after four years I was at first mortified over how much bigger his was than mine, that soon turned into being very turned on by his size. It was the first time I ever even thought of sucking a dick, I was all over it and didn't stop till he came in my mouth. I couldn't believe how much I liked doing it, it was so hard and yet soft in my mouth. We continued getting together for the next five years. Our close circle of friends never knew although we were almost caught on several occasions.

My first time was opposite sex.Did not know the pleasrues that existed from cocks until I was 40.I now like cock more than pussy but it took at least 15 years to get like this.Just like women I have had some real great cocks and some duds.My wife and I compare nortes at times and she has guided me along the way.

First time was with a girl. i was 15 she was 18. Got me hooked on eating pussy. When I was a senior in high school, I sucked my first cock. Was in the shower when one of the coaches (young and 20 something) walked in naked - he was beautifully hung. He came over to me and I instinctively sank to my knees and started sucking him. He quickly shot his load all over my face. We met regularly after that and learned to DT and swallow cum. Before I went off to college, he took my ass cherry. I have been hooked on cock and cum every since.

First time was a girl in college. She invited me to stay the nite and i lost my cherry. First time with a guy was years later when I answered an add he placed.
    Dutch

First time ever touching another person's "privates" and that person touched mine---was with another boy----we were both like 8 or 9---and at this point our cocks did not yet get hard and cum, but we did try to do things. We sucked on each other's cocks and other things--but of course--nothing happened.

I later did do some play with a few girls a few years later, like you show me yours I will show you mine and some touching but not much more.

The first time that I was with someone and we made each other cum--it was with another boy--we were both 15. He sucked me first, I sucked him then--we sucked a few times that night--I was sleeping over at his house---nothing more than that with him.

A year later when I was 16, I had intercourse---a rush job with a girl---I think I lasted about all of about five minutes---maybe less!!

From that point on I mostly did stuff with females but once in a very long while, got with a guy--mostly just mutual jerking, some sucking.

I did "have a thing" with a guy in my mid-20s-he was almost 30--he fucked me---a lot---for about two weeks that we were together--we were in the service and our paths crossed----but after that I did nothing with another guy until about ten years or more later---and since then--I have been with a number of guys and while I still do like ladies--I do like having sex with other guys. Actually I think I prefer having sex with guys, but prefer "hanging" with women better----go freaking figure!!!

First time was with my girlfriend, who became my wife. When we met, we found out that we were very sexually-compatible, and did a lot of playing in the car -- mostly necking and petting. I was 'away at school', visiting home when I met her. We wound up in my sister's former bedroom and began to fool around on the bed. I eventually found myself between her spread legs, and let myself enter her, although I hadn't intended to. (this was a LONG time ago -- before the permissive era, really...)

We started to experiment with swinging when I was in my mid-50s. One thing led to another, and I eventually wound up, first, having another guy take my cock into his mouth, and finally giving it a shot, myself. (I LOVED everything about it when I sucked my first cock!)

Although I'd never really had any conscious thoughts or desires about same-gender sex play, it didn't surprise me, because I've always enjoyed wearing lingerie and feeling feminine, and had long suppressed (barely) a desire to be a woman. Once I had my first good taste of sucking cock, it didn't take long to realize that I was bisexual.

My first time was with my father's girlfriend's son. We were 8. He used to sneak over to my bed when we slept over and stroke my cock. He taught me how to slide my cock up and down his butt crack and how to to just put the tip into his ass. He would do the same to me. We got my younger sister and her friend involved, they would lay back on a table and pull their panties aside. We would pretend to fuck them by putting our cocks against their pussies and grind. No penetration, but it was great. 6 years later a friend of mine and I learned to stroke each other until we came. One night we were playing around and he dared me to fuck him in the ass. We grabbed a big glob of Vaseline and greased him up, he laid on his stomach on the bed with his legs hanging off. I slid all around his asshole before figuring out I needed it hold my cock into place in order to get to the hole. I went right in, he said it hurt a little and that he felt like he had to go to the bathroom. I pumped him for a while, it was fun and amazing. I had an orgasm without expecting it. His parents came home so we did not get to play more. He moved away right after that and we have lost contact. Good memories though....

My first time, I was 16 and drove my girlfriend out to the end of the airport runways. It was a local make out place in Vegas years ago. She climbed into the back seat and asked if I'd join her. I told her I couldn't see the planes land from back there. But she told me to get my ass back there. It was well worth it, and I forgot about the planes. Ended up marrying That girl. It took me about 35 years an two marriages later before I had my first cock, and haven't looked back.

My first time was with my best friend we were 12 or 13 we done the JO together then each other that lead to sucking then we tried fucking I was too big but he slid right in from then on I was the girl he was the boy, which was fine with me. We fooled around till we both graduated high school by then we had discovered girls.
    Last time him and I had sex was at his house in Ohio 7years ago yes his wife watched.

Quote Originally Posted by sisboy View Post
    My first time was opposite sex.Did not know the pleasrues that existed from cocks until I was 40.I now like cock more than pussy but it took at least 15 years to get like this.Just like women I have had some real great cocks and some duds.My wife and I compare nortes at times and she has guided me along the way.
    I'm also a late bloomer to the joys of cock.

I Still Have Yet To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex, But Have Had Sex With The Same Sex Many Times, & I Loved It.

Quote Originally Posted by BisexualPisces3192 View Post
    I Still Have Yet To Have Sex With The Opposite Sex, But Have Had Sex With The Same Sex Many Times, & I Loved It.
    hope u get to experiance sex with the opposite sex soon. u might like it, u might love it! but also glad u have had sex with the same sex & u know u love it.

My first encounters were all with other guys. First time naked was at 13 with a friend. We had a sleep over at his house and he insisted on sleeping in the same bed - a pull out in his basement. He took off his clothes then enticed me to do the same. We expanded our group over the next few years.

mmm a group.......i assume all same sex. either way it sounds like an interesting way to learn about sexuality if it's within a group that's comfortable enough to be seuxal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Biappeal View Post
    My first encounters were all with other guys. First time naked was at 13 with a friend. We had a sleep over at his house and he insisted on sleeping in the same bed - a pull out in his basement. He took off his clothes then enticed me to do the same. We expanded our group over the next few years.

My first time was same sex, a boy that lived on the same block as I did. It was the two of us doing a sleepover in his family camper. We got to talking, touching, stripping fondling and sucking. I discovered that I loved sucking cock.

A year or so later I found pussy. Cocks have provided me with the most gratifying sex.

first time I was 10 seduced gently by a 30 neighbour and he shared me with older men a lot for nearly 5 years , wasn't forced or hurt in anyway kind gentle and loving man did we have fun ,

My first time I was 8 he was 13 he came on my hand but my cock just got real hot like it want to explode but nothing came out