Register

Members that no longer show up

I occasionally look at the Birthdays , groups and some posts and some if not many of the members have not logged on in years. I am not trying to be critical, but how long if a member makes to comment, post or even log in should they be really considered a member, as some first logged on and last logged on on the same day years ago. I guess would be interesting to have an inactive member area, where if someone hasn't logged in in say 2 or 3 years made inactive. Just a thought. I was wondering what others might think.

Re: Members that no longer show up

Quote Originally Posted by plainguy View Post
    I occasionally look at the Birthdays , groups and some posts and some if not many of the members have not logged on in years. I am not trying to be critical, but how long if a member makes to comment, post or even log in should they be really considered a member, as some first logged on and last logged on on the same day years ago. I guess would be interesting to have an inactive member area, where if someone hasn't logged in in say 2 or 3 years made inactive. Just a thought. I was wondering what others might think.
    This site has been dead for years, and it was dead even when the owner/Admin "Drew" was around and pretended to care about it.

This could be a great site. Just needs pushed some.

That is why I try to comment and post often --- to get it going again.

With this site---it has always been the case that once you became a member, you were always a member. With many of those who came here in the past, some would be here for awhile, then suddenly stop coming, but for a long time we had a fair number who were regulars---but that changed some years back now as the nature of the site changed--with them dropping off coming for whatever reason----and with some sad to say---they died.

Of course, Drew the founder, creator and owner of the site died, reportedly committing suicide, a manner of death shared with others.

Apparently there are new owners, controllers or whatever for the site, but there is little or no word of their plans for the site. They seem to just be keeping it barely afloat. I do hope that they do have bigger and better plans for the site and that they are just working on that.

I have been coming to this site since 2005 and have seen many come and most go in those years---myself and a handful of us go back that far and even longer to the site's beginnings.

It is never going to be like it was, but I do hope that new owners, mangers or whatever they call themselves---we can at least get this site back to being more active and vital.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    With this site---it has always been the case that once you became a member, you were always a member. With many of those who came here in the past, some would be here for awhile, then suddenly stop coming, but for a long time we had a fair number who were regulars---but that changed some years back now as the nature of the site changed--with them dropping off coming for whatever reason----and with some sad to say---they died.

Of course, Drew the founder, creator and owner of the site died, reportedly committing suicide, a manner of death shared with others.

Apparently there are new owners, controllers or whatever for the site, but there is little or no word of their plans for the site. They seem to just be keeping it barely afloat. I do hope that they do have bigger and better plans for the site and that they are just working on that.

I have been coming to this site since 2005 and have seen many come and most go in those years---myself and a handful of us go back that far and even longer to the site's beginnings.

It is never going to be like it was, but I do hope that new owners, mangers or whatever they call themselves---we can at least get this site back to being more active and vital.
    "Drew" did not die. Had this really happened an actual family member would have posted about it under "Drew's" account, instead of the idiot troll from New Jersey who claimed that he talked to one of "Drew's" relatives and offered no real tangible proof or evidence of this, only hearsay.

If you search for Andrew Kyle from Medicine Hat Alberta NOTHING comes up about a suicide, death, death record/death certificate, or even an obituary at all.
    Last edited by pole_smoker; Nov 4, 2017 at 1:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    "Drew" did not die. Had this really happened an actual family member would have posted about it under "Drew's" account, instead of the idiot troll from New Jersey who claimed that he talked to one of "Drew's" relatives and offered no real tangible proof or evidence of this, only hearsay.

If you search for Andrew Kyle from Medicine Hat Alberta NOTHING comes up about a suicide, death, death record/death certificate, or even an obituary at all.
    well it dont matter this was a great site for a long time so where drew is dead or not this site has pretty much died

Maybe we all could cross promote on other sites to draw more people to this site.

Apparently----chat must for at least for now--- is actually gone. In recent days, the tab to click on for chat has been taken away. I hope that that the new owners will soon bring back a chat feature and that it is something that is being worked on....

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    well it dont matter this was a great site for a long time so where drew is dead or not this site has pretty much died

When it comes to the news that Drew had died and possibly committed suicide---that is what did get reported by some on here--perhaps it was just speculation, but that Drew did devote so much time and effort to the site and it seemed to be something that he undertook as a "labor of love"---I do find it rather unlike him to just give up on the site and if he was going to step away and such--that he did not post that he was stepping away and had plans to turn the site over to someone else for management and or ownership.

That one day he was on here, still keeping his hand on the tiller so to speak and then suddenly not one word more----that just doesn't figure---I do suspect that the word that he had at least died suddenly if not committed suicide----was correct and not just something that someone came up with out of thin air.....

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFun38 View Post
    Maybe we all could cross promote on other sites to draw more people to this site.
    What other sites are they? some have been created but shortly disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by bikurinpa View Post
    What other sites are they? some have been created but shortly disappeared.
    i took to twitter last night. Other sites like that.

So, has anyone any suggestions on how to possibly revitalize this site?
    BLOWJOB & BILLIE
    **WE SUCK DICK**

I dont think there is any hope for this site, it is dying and fast!

Quote Originally Posted by Blowjob & Legz View Post
    So, has anyone any suggestions on how to possibly revitalize this site?

It is up to the people who run/own the site. First---they need to pretty much upgrade just about every aspect of the technical side of the site, make it more stable, get the chat back and have it be a high quality, robust chat feature with lots of "bells and whistles." Second---once they get the technical and other related aspects up to current standard---then they need to widely promote it over other web sites like FaceBook, Twitter and others---definitely create an ACTIVE and daily or nearly daily updates on such sites. Also-----add interesting features like stories about health and other issues that face bisexual people and such.

As much as anything---along with the technical aspects of the site, which will no doubt take some decent $$$$ to do, it is not a cheap thing to add interesting content, features and do some active promotion out on the wider internet.....

This site cannot really be kept on basic life support.....

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    It is up to the people who run/own the site. First---they need to pretty much upgrade just about every aspect of the technical side of the site, make it more stable, get the chat back and have it be a high quality, robust chat feature with lots of "bells and whistles." Second---once they get the technical and other related aspects up to current standard---then they need to widely promote it over other web sites like FaceBook, Twitter and others---definitely create an ACTIVE and daily or nearly daily updates on such sites. Also-----add interesting features like stories about health and other issues that face bisexual people and such.

As much as anything---along with the technical aspects of the site, which will no doubt take some decent $$$$ to do, it is not a cheap thing to add interesting content, features and do some active promotion out on the wider internet.....

This site cannot really be kept on basic life support.....
    There was someone who did post a while back about moderating and improving the site but had not seen NOTHING from him since. went blank.

From the very beginning I have noticed that there are a lot of members that have been here for a long time with very few post from 1 to 3 to not a single post. But they still log on and will browse the forum and will go in Chat when it is up and running. Most of them will log on and do nothing.