Register

Why are you logged on?

What brings you here today?

Re: Why are you logged on?

to see if chat is up

I don't think chat will be back up and running anytime soon. Looks to be down again.

just to see whos on and if any new threads

Like to make comments, share my experiences and read about guys experiences.

Discussion and finding the right guy for fwb

I log on to look at all the tasty cocks posted no matter how many times I have seen them, look for new threads and postings, read cock sucking experiences and to see if that is back.

Like to read the forums. Hoping the community grows so there is a bit more to read. Like the opportunity to share and frankly, looking for the right guy to have sex with on a regular basis.

I really enjoy reading the stories and experiences of those that cum here!

I also like and enjoy reading, several of the forums. I am also hoping that community grows, so I can too ,can find the a guy near me, that is willing to explore some mutual common interests, on a regular basis.

Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    Like to make comments, share my experiences and read about guys experiences.
    DITTO I also love all the pictures that the guys post.

Like to read the forums. Hoping the community grows so there is a bit more to read and I luv to read about guys cumming stories. Hopefully I will meet someone to hook up.

looking for support from others who are not 100% str8 lol but also looking to be supportive. trying to explore my sexuality & find out about myself or learn something else. hopefully meet someone from here.

I am logged on here because I enjoy the community, and love the groups and their discussions. I do wish there was more interaction, but I'll take what I can get. Also masturbation is a big part of all of our lives, so I hope I can help to get guys high in their fantasies when they do jack off. Of course stories and histories are also very nice to read, and often they really get me off.

Well, for me...why I'm logged in... First off, the initial reason I logged in a bit ago, was to check for any new & interesting threads here on the forum. The forum is the primary reason I come here. However, there are additional reasons for my being logged in right now. One is,....well, nuthin' was happenin' on Facebook, I have YouTube open so I've got something to listen to while I play my Xbox 360, and during the downtime I needed a website I could interact with. Well, I suppose that's about it...yup, I think so. Okay, take care everyone, and be careful out there,

Scratchy ABQ, NM
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

To read all the hot cocksucking stories.
    Some of them get me so hot!!!!

I enjoy the hot discussions. The beautiful cocks. Though most of all, looking for that special guy to enjoy.

I enjoy being able to chat and comment about my love for cock. Can’t do that many places.
    Oh and also hoping i can find someone on here that would indulge my appetite for hard cock and cum

I like the forums and stories about men sucking men because I like to also suck mens cocks and look at the pics here

I have a need for cock. I logged on with the hope of finding males to share intimate times. The posts can be interesting reading, the photos arousing and the conversations engaging.

Up north Bow hunting and got tired of being wet and snowed on so I said to hell with it, I showered and am still naked with a raging hard-on waiting for my buddy to get back. I texted him and he is also feeling the cold and wants a nice hot shower and a warm mouth to tease his cum out of him.

That sounded like a very good reason to be logged on hung4you. How was the "warming up"?