Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What is the biggest thing you have inserted in you

I used cucumbers with a condom over them. The biggest I ever took was 13 in long by 9 ins round at the thickest point. Yes it hurt going in but once past my 2 rings it felt good. I held it in me as I jerked-off shooting a big load all over me. I have a doc johnson rubber dildo I use all the time it's 8 ins long by 5 ins round.

A medium sized fist. I must've dripped out a bucket of cum.

I have a 9" suction cup dildo that use when I really want to get filled. Most of the time I use my 7" because I can work it in faster and get done before the wife gets home!
    Biggest dick I've had was probably 6" or 7". Of course I prefer the real dick but you know sometimes you gotta take what you can get.

Same here. Once while playing in a threesome, the gal worked a larger size jelly dildo in my backside while her boyfriend and I exchanged oral favors. Once I got accustomed to the feeling of fullness and pressure, it wasn't altogether unpleasant -- and when I came, my orgasm was unusually intense, and my volume copious! Can't help wondering what the real thing might feel like.

I've had a lot of things in my ass over the years, just o see if I could. Usually it was a cucumber I had selected at the grocery store but I do like to try different things. Once I had tried several objects and finally worked up to taking the shifter knob on my car which was pretty large.. it worked quite well actually, kneeling on the seats it put me in the perfect position. My favorite though is this foam bat i got in a Pizza Hut promotion.. a bit of plastic wrap and some lube an the small end gets you opened and lubed then i work the fat end in and that most always makes me cum like crazy.

A shampoo bottle

A large fist.

I use to have an 11" that was 2.75 dia. It took me a while with lots of lube but I got it all in. My cock was rock hard and I shot a big load. Now days I use an 8" with ribs on it I bury it in my ass.

According to my ex-wife about 10 inches of her double headed dildo, the other six inches were in her pussy.

Have various size dildoes, 1 1/2" to 1 3/4" wide ,8" long is perfect . tried a double ended one ,managed to get 2" wide about half In ,say 10" long. No fun!

I just took a shower and had a good time with my 8" dildo! Using Jism lube it felt wonderful, but I still want the real thing.

I used to have quite a collection of toys but I've whittled that down to my two favorites... One's a dildo with balls, 9.5" from tip to balls and with a nice thick head, the other's a large butt plug, about 5" long and about 9.5" circumference. Both of these I can take completely very comfortably.

But a few months ago I hooked up with a guy who wanted to use his dildos on me... he asked me to pick one so I chose one about 10-11" long and probably the same circumference as my butt plug. With lots of lube I was able to take the whole thing quite easily so I think maybe it's time to update my collection.

I have used my wife largest dildoe. Maybe 1.5 inches so it takes a bit of time to work it in and helps to use a starter dildoe. It has a suction cup end so I stuck it to our shower wall and moved around on it. I really enjoyed the feeling and found that despite my excitement while inserting, I coudln't keep hard while fucking it unless I masterbated. I've had a number of good Os while playing with that. It made me see why guys like to bottom.

We also have a very long double ended gel type dildoe. I have run that very far into me. It reaches a very special spot. I of course had to be very careful not to loose it and quit using it for that reason.
    Last edited by Jozyxt; Oct 3, 2021 at 12:53 PM.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Dated a guy that wanted to try fisting, me being adventurous, thought sure I will give it a go…was not a fan…at all.
    I do have some larger anal beads that are close to the size of billiard balls, they are quite nice and always fun. Used them last night with a couple that I get together with.

Wow I have only had my girlfriends finger in there. I am tight and my girlfriend also says that. I have always thought about a guy taking me first time. If I could only find a thinner cock that could work its way into me I would try it.

I have a friend with a cock like that, about 6 inches but unusually thick wide and round and is the widest thing I?ve taken in my ass. Fortunately, he goes slow and easy and it takes a while to get it in. The stretching is phenomenal, there?s no way it?s not gonna be uncomfortable at first and my prostate and balls tingle the whole time. The whole fuck is slow and sensual, and even though I?m sore for awhile and walk funny, I enjoy it.
    Last edited by BackyardShaman; Oct 4, 2021 at 9:04 AM. Reason: This is responding to the guys that are wondering about taking a wide cock

I tried a ridiculously huge 12 inch dildo and couldn’t get far past the head so it was the largest thing I’ve tried, threw it in the trash no fun and it hurt me. I have a friend with a 6 inch dick that is unusually wide, thick, round and fat that I let put up me, slow and easy, all the way, so that’s the biggest thing I have successfully taken. I walked funny and was sore for a while and felt very opened up. He’s done me 4 times, it’s uncomfortable at first but he’s slow and sensuous, the whole fuck is very slow, lots of lube.

I have a 7 inch insertable length glass dildo with life like ridges and viens. The pefect not to big, not to small head. Moderatly thick, but not too much.

I prep with warm water using the bottle from a fleet enema (but NOT the fleet). Then using a small plastic siphon/suringe ill inject a healthy amount of silicon lube.

Wait at least twenty minutes (easy to stay entertained in the meantime). Coat the D with more lube, Then slow and steady. Slides effortlessly to and fro, and I can feel every contour and the full length of the shaft.

Some awesome orgasims have been had!

I like anal toys for the prostate stimulation. I recently got a fuck stool online but the wife was too heavy for it. Going to give it a try solo with a toy of moderate proportions!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    I like anal toys for the prostate stimulation. I recently got a fuck stool online but the wife was too heavy for it. Going to give it a try solo with a toy of moderate proportions!
    A fuck stroll? Where does one shop for this?

Quote Originally Posted by Switch53 View Post
    I use to have an 11" that was 2.75 dia. It took me a while with lots of lube but I got it all in. My cock was rock hard and I shot a big load. Now days I use an 8" with ribs on it I bury it in my ass.
    Sounds like me, we have an 11" insertable length, 8" circum --- have taken it a few times takes some build up with smaller ones first. It feels crazy when inserted, wouldn't say pleasurable .. just a full feeling. My fav for pleasure fucking is an 8" insertable with a nice thick bulge in the center of the shaft ... feels amazing going in and out.

Quote Originally Posted by querty View Post
    A fuck stroll? Where does one shop for this?
    https://www.wish.com/product/606c440...true&share=web

Innnnneresting

So far, would have to say a fellow met near 30 years ago. He seemed be about 7-maybe 8 inches long and about 1.5 to 2 inches in girth. He filled me up. He was very gentle so once he was fully entered he paused. Then, he gradually built up thrusting. I nearly tore the mattress under me apart. Damn I loved feeling him. The pounding would be dotted sporadically with breaks, I would caress him and love feeling full.

Did I care he was black? No.

Did I care he was Muslim? No.

All I cared about was that he had taken obvious dire risk just to spend an evening with me. Then, we culminated that evening back in is hotel room rented by his mom. The risk was that even back in 1996 his "kind" of person was on a short list to be watched, even if he was in the military services, in fact even more so. Yes, we ditched "tails" to get back to the hotel room. He wanted me though and after what time we spent together, I wanted him too.

He continued on in service. I unfortunately got a reject sticker. No, nothing due to sexuality at least not directly. I was too "little" accordingly to be a gremlin, ship welder, ordnance handler. It was bullshit but that was the gist of it, they just didn't want a scary beast like me there to frighten off enemies before they could "lob a nuke". Bless the almighty dollar, no?

Not one with much enthusiasm for "toys". So, yes, I think he may have been the biggest so far. My other bf was just a bit littler not by much though. And really it's not a size competition. If you know what you're doing you're golden. Especially so if you got a decent personality with it.

Look at that, ... I expressively participated in a thread. There's not been any response for about three to four days. Come on, don't tell me no one has any clue how to respond.

I'm sure someone might want to know more, possibly? Maybe someone had similar experience/s in military service? Even a "hey man it's really great you got to know a guy like that"?

No, no one can be bothered because the site is scripted, I've broken it by actually participating. I have fed it some seemingly original content.

There's no algorithm for what to do regarding original content. All the site can do is let it breathe. Maybe that original content will help advertiser draw.

Though it is also possible that one seeming logical, calculated such as I do at times is not also allowed to be evocative, expressive. I'm not supposed to hold such an intellect either. No, I'm just a dumb backwoods West Virginia part time, county public schools custodian. No, intellect isn't supposed to reside within me.

I defy conventions, stereotypes. I only need to exist to do so. Will keep on keeping on, thanks.

And yes, maybe that does startle or take people aback. Still one would have thought three to four days would be time enough to garner a response, any at all. No, nothing.

Sorry if my defiance ruins your scripted algorithmic idea of entertainment in place for advertisers.
    Last edited by void(); Oct 10, 2021 at 8:45 AM.

Other than my own head you mean? To be fair is was only a request (by my wife). I've put my fingers up there during masturbation, I tried a dildo but it was too hard and my inexperience that prevented that from happening so there you go. LOL.

Back when I was single, I lubed up and put a long screwdriver in, handle first of course. The idea was to see how deep I could go. And I took it as far as I could retain a hold on the tip. Not particularly wise in retrospect because if it has slipped all the way in, that would have been trouble. I can just see myself using needle nosed pliers to reach in ad grab the screwdriver.
    A man that wants his monogamous wife to fuck others. And to swap cock.

Quote Originally Posted by softheart View Post
    You want a guy who will take his time and open you up a bit, and hopefully you are both into foreplay. For me, I'm totally into foreplay with not much off limits. So when it's time for him to fuck me, it goes in easy, and we are both so hot by then it's a magnificent fuck!

BUT.... no man has ever fucked me without us both getting an HIV test together, plus at least a couple of dates first before I give it up. You don't want your first experience to be with some crazy idiot. The emotional component is of utmost importance to me, even going so are as to agree to pretending to have a long, intense love affair as if we have been fucking for years!
    I think you are lucky.. that you can insist on am HIV test. Thats the right thing to do.
    Maybe you are a top, and as most of us know, there are more bottoms than tops, anywhere.

Volume wise: One winter the neighbor hadn't picked his prune plums. I packed quite a few of those wrinkly things in there.

M&M's may not melt in my hand, but they melted in my ass.

The fist of a very large former football player dude. This guy who had cruised me online for a different act was really intrigued when I told him that I'd been fisted before and was really clearly interested in doing it to me. It turned out that that was something he was really into and he kept messaging me. But when I got to his apartmenr and saw him in real life I really didn't think that it would work, However, with calmness, kindness, the use of a few relaxing substances, and the pure male lust we were building up, it eventually 'popped' on in there and daaaamn. I was left just moaning and slowly leaking a lot of cum for goodness know how long as he worked it inside of me, before jerking himself off and cumming all over me.