Register

View Poll Results: Active/top men do you like to shoot your cum into a woman's pussy and/or a man's ass?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I love to shoot my cum into a woman's pussy, her ass, or a man's ass

29 70.73%
  • Yes I love to shoot my cum into a man's ass only

1 2.44%
  • Yes I love to shoot my cum into a woman's pussy only

6 14.63%
  • I use condoms and have never shot my cum into anyone's ass or pussy

3 7.32%
  • Yes I love to shoot my cum into a woman's ass only

2 4.88%

Active/top men do you like to shoot your cum into a woman's pussy and/or a man's ass?

Active/top men do you like to shoot your cum into a woman's pussy and/or a man's ass?

Re: Active/top men do you like to shoot your cum into a woman's pussy and/or a man's

Cumming inside is the whole point of fucking whether your wearing a rubber or not. I never did see the point of pulling out then jerking off.

Re: Active/top men do you like to shoot your cum into a woman's pussy and/or a man's

yeah only way to go

Quote Originally Posted by jockbear View Post
    Cumming inside is the whole point of fucking whether your wearing a rubber or not. I never did see the point of pulling out then jerking off.
    Because not everyone can finish or ejaculate while wearing a condom.

If I’m with a women, I love to shoot my cum into her pussy and then lick it up as it oozes out.if I’m with a guy, I want to cum in his mouth and have him cum in my mouth.