Register

What have you only done once that you want to do again?

Long ago a woman got me to piss while I was inside her. Ever since I fantasize about some warm fluid running down my cock around and over my balls to end at my ass hole.
    I had no pee desires but it was HOT. After I came she rolled me over and spreading my cheeks peed on my ass hole.
    I have no water sports ideas but someone pissing on my cock and balls and especially anus would be so great.
    OK boys and girls hat is your unfinished business?

Re: What have you only done once that you want to do again?

Ive had one covk in my ass and I definitely want to feel another.

Quote Originally Posted by 69plus1 View Post
    Long ago a woman got me to piss while I was inside her. Ever since I fantasize about some warm fluid running down my cock around and over my balls to end at my ass hole.
    I had no pee desires but it was HOT. After I came she rolled me over and spreading my cheeks peed on my ass hole.
    I have no water sports ideas but someone pissing on my cock and balls and especially anus would be so great.
    OK boys and girls hat is your unfinished business?
    Although I am normally not into water sports, I had a women who loved to piss while being fucked. Even though it was a good feeling having a warm washing of my cock, it isn't something I would care for on a regular basis.

xxxcjs

I would love to have to be pegged again, to bad more women aren’t into this.

I would love another round of being under my wife while another big cock slides in and out of her pussy. Nothing better than licking and sucking cock and pussy at the same time.

I would love to do that very same thing and fantasize about it often.

4 years ago me and 2 t girls did a all night 3 some had a great time me fucking one in the ass while the other one fucked me at the same time let them splitroast me a all night of fucking and sucking would like to do it one more time

Quote Originally Posted by atxbi View Post
    I would love another round of being under my wife while another big cock slides in and out of her pussy. Nothing better than licking and sucking cock and pussy at the same time.
    Most definitely, although it wasn’t or isn’t a one time thing, I love watching and participating in our 3somes. Turns out my wife is a willing participant and we love sharing cock and cum. My buddy is and I a truly blessed to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Sucked my best friends cock once. Would love to do that again. He’s straight so it’s a real privilege.

I want to suck off a cock again I sucked him off 3 times a day or I let him fuck my ass while I sucked our other friend off.. I generally let them use me like a major whore..first thing in the morning I would slip my gym shorts up no underwear or tee and flip flops.. I would get to his house at the edge of the woods and I'd slip off my shorts and let Rocky stick it in my mouth.. Sometimes he would jerk off before hand and release the cum slowly buy the time I get their i could lick his shaft and suck the cum off his balls.. He would let me work his cock with my mouth while I worked my own asshole with a dildo riding it back and forth like crazy till he was about to cum and he would bend me over doggie style and slip his shaft into my well used hole.. Brian would generally walk up and see us fucking.. He would love to here me say I loved cock and I'm a fucking whore.. Brian would be close to cumming and explode in my mouth.. Rocky would pull and shoot his load off in my mouth squeeze it out on my tongue.. And I absolutely loved it especially when they both had to get off 3 times a day

I barebacked once. Was the bottom. It was very sexy!

sounds hot.......but dangerous! hope u do it with someone u trust!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    I barebacked once. Was the bottom. It was very sexy!

i sucked my best friend s cock , once , he was so big , i never knew it , later on in the yrs after , he was trying to fuck , my wife , i don t know if he got her , but she said he was really big , but she would nt let him , just jacked him ,,, but i thick she sucked him too

Trying bottom. Was nervous and felt pain so stopped. I will try again.

Had a one nighter with a gal who liked to get her butt fingered. She even provided the lube. She was nice enough to return the favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kylookin4fun View Post
    Ive had one covk in my ass and I definitely want to feel another.
    DITTO me too. I loved it and want more.

been told to get on all 4s and let him finger me so he could see it's affect on my dick. he said i got hard fast and very hard and i dripped constantly out my slit. like to be given prostrate orgasm.

Now that sounds like fun

I fucked a cross-dresser friend once. Would definitely love to do that again.

met with an older male who was 3 inches erect but...his glans measured 9 inches around, i know i measured it. i sucked his head...was all i could get in!

I would have to say share the wife with a big pecker again since that's least likely to happen. I would also like to have a go at sucking a fat cock again, that could happen...

Hello everybody. How ya doin'? So, lately I've been checking the forums now & again, admittedly, I don't and haven't posted all that much, but I'm no troll either! lol So, yah....something I've done only once but want to do again...

Well that would most definitely have to be having a 3some with two other guys. I had the opportunity & experience to do so one time when I was living up in Reno, NV. While I had the pleasure of being in the middle, the guy I was giving head to got all nervous and decided to bail out. The other guy and I did spend a bit of time finishing up with each other, then he gave nervous guy a ride home. I gotta say, I was a bit reluctant about being in a 3some, but once it got started, I was glad I did! Oh man, how I loved it! Also, being in the middle is the best spot, but I'm more than sure I don't have to tell all you that. ;-) The whole thing (the 3some part) lasted only about 15-20 minutes before the one guy got nervous. I must say, that is something I would totally do again if given the chance. Thanks for reading. Take care, everyone!

Scratchy
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

What have I done, that I'd like to do again?

That would be my first experience in being bi-curious. We tried mutual foreplay, 69, making out. And while we laid there naked I liked 69. His balls on my face as he dropped his cock in my mouth. And I'm thinking I actually gave balls on my face and a hard cock in my mouth. At that time I'm throbbing with his mouth on my cock. And I'm so excited that I'm ready to cum in his mouth. And I'm like hey I'm gonna cum, and go to pull out and he grabs my ass. And keeps sucking and I'm holding long as I can. Which is like 3 mins and I can't hold back. And shoot a load in his mouth! I'm like stop stop stop! But he keeps going and I'm shaking like crazy.
    That was one wild cumming session.
    Today if like a replay of that night again!

Heya Radlatino,
    I have to agree with you on a couple things. I remember my first time with a guy, and when we tried 69'ing, I remember finding it much hotter than I'd thought it would be. Yes, I totally agree, feeling his balls bounce on & off your face is hot! I'm glad you had a good time. Be safe and take care.
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

Nothing like the first time, I remember my friend shaking and shuddering as he kept warning me. I just went at it harder, he really went nuts after he came and I lightly sucked on the head.

For me it’s more a question WHO have I done once that I’d like to do again

to suck a guy for his first time a young guy would be best.