Register

Most memorable same sex expierance.. what was it??

For me mine was about 3 years ago.. I met a guy through another guy that had been fucking me for a while.. he told me that he knew a guy that would really like to meet with me.. that he was a good guy and wanted someone to fuck kinda on a regular basis.. so I agreed to meet him.. we all met up and intros were made.. we set up a time for our meet.. the day arrived and I went to his place.. wearing my slutiest shorty shorts and a t shirt.. he met me outside and said he was starving and needed to get some food before we have sex.. so we did.. we chatted about ourselves and our sexual preferences.. when we got back to his place we walked in the door and straight off started kissing.. he had my shirt off and shorts off before I knew what was going on.. this guy was good!! He then removed his cloths.. grabbed my cock and led me to his bed.. me being the very oral sub bottom that I am pushed him down on his bed on his back and climbed between his legs and started licking and sucking his cock and balls.. he was Asian and Mexican mix.. slender and toned.. with what appeared to be average size cock.. I was sucking his cock when it started growing in my mouth.. he moaned a little and told me he had a rare birth defect.. something about the nerves in his pelvic area being wired wrong.. that he hardly ever cums and his erection lasts for hours.. I thought well then, I am going to ride this cock until he cums or goes soft.. challenge accepted!! So I continued to suck his cock for about 10 more minutes.. by that time he had grown to a full 8.5” I was impressed and excited.. he pulled me off and made me stop..
    then handed me a rubber to put on him.. he rolled me over an lubed me up with lots of lube inside and out.. then himself.. I was bent over the edge of the bed with my ass and pussy ready for him.. he put the large head at my pussy hole and stoped for just a moment.. then started to push gently.. until just the head was inside me.. he poses again.. then with one hard thrust drove balls deep inside my pussy.. it took my breat away and made my knees go weak.. he was also kinda thick.. god he felt good!! Then he started fucking me kinda slow at first but picking up speed and intensity soon he was pounding away.. I was getting fucked real good.. I thought he has got to be about done here any time.. but no he kept going.. stopping only to change positions or for a pee break now and then.. then right back at it.. soon I had been fucked in every position I knew and a few I didnÂ’t.. but he went on.. it was a hot summer day so it seemed like the sweat poured off of me.. I cum 3 times that day with out ever touching my cock!! Soon my mind was swimming with pleasure.. I lost all inhabitants!! Nothing mattered but him fucking me.. I was moaning and groaning and being pretty loud.. he kept on fucking me.. he fucked me for 4 1/2 hours pretty much none stop!! After that we collapsed on his bed.. then he ask me to join him in the shower.. where we cleaned each other.. I got on my knees and sucked him again.. he bent me over and BB fucked me again for a little while.. I then cleaned him again and started sucking him.. this time he blew a very large load down the back of my throat as I deep throated him., he told me that that very rarely happens.. I felt very good that I could do that after what he had just done to me.. I had never before or since been fucked like that.. we went back to his bed and made out for a while before I left.. when I left he kissed me very deeply and made me promise to return that next weekend and spend the weekend with him..
    saddley he was killed in a crash 2 days later.. I am very glad I met him and had that experience with him..

ok so share your best ever same sex experience!!

Re: Most memorable same sex expierance.. what was it??

For me it was at least 8 years ago. I met a transsexual, through an adult dating website. If you saw her in public you’d think she was just a pretty woman. She was half Asian half African American. Beautiful body, nice tight ass, perfect cock. I sucked her cock, and let me tell you, she was the best top I ever had to this day. Her cum was the perfect combination of sweet and salty. We only got together 3 times then lost touch, but DAMN, that was a great fuck

Great story, thanks for sharing. Mine is a lot less impressive really, I'd have to say that would be a few years back when the stars finally aligned and I got to have a real cock in my ass. I had always played with toys and exchanged oral a couple of times but finally met a guy who claimed to be a top so i went with. I'll never forget my excitement the first day we got together.. we had a private place and soon we were naked and I was stroking his rather large cock. I've had big toys before so I wasn't concerned about the size at all and happily tried my best to get it all down my throat. Soon I was on my back and he was sucking my cock as he fingered my asshole, lubing me up in preparation for my big day. He said it would be okay if we didn't fuck this time if I wanted to wait and I told him No way, lets do it.
    He asked me what position I'd like so I rolled over face down on the bed as he slid on the condom.
    I remember my heart pounding as he positioned himself at my hole and began to push the thick head inside me. My head spinning, my breath quick as he worked his cock deeper and deeper into me. Next i know he is stroking in and out of me.. it was beyond my fantasies as he built up a rhythm his flesh slapping into my ass a he buried his pole to the hilt with every stroke.
    He slightly rolled me up at one point and i noticed the massive amounts of pre cum oozing from my cock. We changed positions a few times and he ended up with us standing and he pulled out his cock, removed the condom and proceeded to pump a thick load of hot cum onto my ass and stretched out hole.
    The whole experience was unbelievably erotic and in several more encounters he began bare backing me and cumming inside which was another unbelievably erotic sensation. I still remember one early morning when he pounded me quite thoroughly leaving my knees weak and a huge load in my ass that I had to dash to the hardware store to pick up some materials so I just pulled my panties back on and hit the road. As i drove I felt his cum oozing from my ass and ultimately had to go the bathroom at the hardware store to clean myself up. I had just sat down in the stall when a guy walked in and sat in the stall next to mine. It was very exciting thinking that this guy is like three feet away and I'm over here squeezing cum out of my ass.

7 years ago met a man on cl who was looking for a total bottom never had just bottom only so wanted to give it a try we then talked on the phone and set it up met in the hampton inn lobby to make sure we clicked told me to wait 10 minutes and come to his room when i got in the room i got naked and he set me in a chair took off the robe he was wearing when i saw his dick i gasped it was 7 inchs but really thick but as i was sucking him he said you told me you had a tight ass wont be when i get done when he put me on the bed face down and 2 pillows under me to put my ass up then he plowed me at first it hurt some then it really got to felling good and for the next 20 minutes or so he poured it to me i cummed 2 times while i was getting my ass pounded ass was sore a few days but i still think about it from time to time

I have two this is the first one. I had always been a top bi guy, as years went by more and more goy curious about been a bottom. One day last year I finally gave in. Been a very horny man I went to a bathouse one night and it was fairly busy, I lubed my ass up really well, had cleaned myself out before I left home. I went into the dark room where there were about 10 guys, we were all feeling each other up, kissing and sucking each other. There was only one other black guy in there besides myself so we were the center of attention, we were about the same size which it 8 inches. I bent a guy over and started fucking him as did the other black guy who was next to me, then another guy came behind me and started fucking me as was happening to my neighbor. we went like this for a good 15 minutes till we all came at the same time, then we had plenty of volunteers to clean us

Quote Originally Posted by iamcontent View Post
    I have two this is the first one. I had always been a top bi guy, as years went by more and more goy curious about been a bottom. One day last year I finally gave in. Been a very horny man I went to a bathouse one night and it was fairly busy, I lubed my ass up really well, had cleaned myself out before I left home. I went into the dark room where there were about 10 guys, we were all feeling each other up, kissing and sucking each other. There was only one other black guy in there besides myself so we were the center of attention, we were about the same size which it 8 inches. I bent a guy over and started fucking him as did the other black guy who was next to me, then another guy came behind me and started fucking me as was happening to my neighbor. we went like this for a good 15 minutes till we all came at the same time, then we had plenty of volunteers to clean us
    Tell us the second one please.

It was about 3 months ago. I was on a trip and was talking with a couple at a bar. It was a Tuesday night so it wasn't busy. The place had a jukebox and a slow jam came on and he asked me to dance with her as it was her birthday a few days ago. They asked me where I was staying I told them I had a hotel room around the corner. After a few drinks I went to the rest room when I came out she went to the rest room, and he asked me if I was Interested in getting together with them, I told him yes, when she came out he told me he was bi, I smiled and told them so was I. We went to my room, they had a bag with them and we had a few drinks and she stripped and started making out with me, he then started making out with her and we were all taking turns kissing each other. We all got naked and we were taking turns orally pleasing each other, I was rock hard, and so was he, he was about 6 inches hard. She went to her bag and pulled out a double headed dildo we all lubricated ourselves and him and sat across each other and she inserted it in us. Him and I were fucking each other she was taking turns sucking us and kissing us and playing with our cocks and nipples. She then got on her hands and knees and I started fucking her, she was hollering give me that black cock, He then went to the bag and got a vibrator and put it in me. I then shot a load in her. He then put his cock in my mouth and her and I sucked him till he came then all 3 of us shared his cum. We then rested then repeated this a couple more times during the night.

Years ago when I was dating my on again off again, and now current boyfriend/husband we'll call "Sam", there was one guy in my background we will call "Carl" who managed to exert control over me. It started when we worked together. Carl was my boss and we were pretty friendly and all was just peachy. I was dating the stock room guy, Sam on the down low, or so I thought. But typical for me, I had some unrelated issues and got fired.

At one time Sam and I were having a tiff, and I was home on unemployment and in a funk. Carl just happened to give me a call at just the right time when I was weak, hurt, and sad. I invited him over, not sure what to expect since I didn't know he liked guys. He showed up with a 6 pack under his arm and we drank a couple on the patio. It went to my head pretty quickly, and he made a pass at me and we kissed. In a very few minutes he was nude and I was busy being embarrassed for him learning I wore panties. As I got him into my bedroom, I got the feeling that there was a bit of a power imbalance to put it mildly when he sat on my bed and pointed to his hard dick. I fully admit it. I'm easy. Sucking cock is only "sort of cheating".

I had a bit of a buzz and figured what the hell, so I got down on my knees and blew him. I was missing my boyfriend and totally appreciated the feel of a cock in my mouth. It was pretty good sized and very hard. When he came he dumped one hell of a load. Then he was done. He wouldn't kiss me or anything. He put on this things and asked if he could see me again, and stupidly I said "Yes". Three days later he was back for more reminding me to be sure to wear my panties. I'd blow him and off he went. I really didn't mind that much and I felt safe with my panties on.

Well, then Sam and I finally got back together. But one day about a week later when Sam was at work Carl called wanting to come over. I told him that I was back with Carl we should not do that. Well, against my better judgement I let him talk me into him coming over. I blew him and off he went.

A few days later he calls and asks to come over again and I told him I didn't want to do it anymore. Then he threatened to tell Sam! I got all freaked out and begged him to leave me alone. He promised only one more time, so I let him come over. This time was different. He had been drinking and I figured I'd blow him and get him out of there. Before I realized it he was taking his time and being a real gentleman and lover, rubbing my ass and sucking my big boy nipples, and in no time had my panties off. I was hard as a rock. What could I say?

I could deal with blowjobs, but getting fucked was not my plan. But he gently over powered me at first, and unbeknownst to him, Sam and I had sex before he left for work like two hours ago. For some reason the idea of him fucking me right after Sam was strangely erotic given that I was now the darling of two men. He promised me if I'd behave we wouldn't bother me again. I wasn't buying it. But he forced me face down and held me down by the neck and fucked me. Once he had me by the neck I was afraid he'd hurt me and I was careful to be as docile as a lamb but my hips could not lie. I was loosened up from Sam so that wasn't a problem, so I just enjoyed getting fucked by my own rabid gorilla. I ended up with a particularly smug feeling knowing I had a butt full of both of my lover's sperm. I never had the desire to poop out Sam's so Carl's got the same treatment. "Sam's sperm, meet Carl's sperm. I think it's time you two got used to each other!"

I enjoyed it too much I guess, because Carl kept coming back for at like five more weeks before he got laid off. Sam is a wonderful man. Total husband material. But I'm ashamed to admit that I was actually sad when Carl stopped calling me. Sam was a gentle and considerate lover. Once in awhile I'd orgasm from him fucking me, but that was OK. I was lucky to be able to orgasm that way at all. But Carl. OMFG. It took a couple of years before I could admit to myself how much I missed having sex with him. Carl was a sex craving brute. There was no such thing as "NO". Everything was on his terms, he'd slapped me, he'd spanked me, he grabbed my hair, and he did what he wanted with me. I would get scared, I would even cry. I could act out. I could fight, but regardless of what I thought about myself, when Carl was around, I was his bitch. Orgasm or no orgasm, not his problem as long as he got his. And I liked it in my own perverted way. I was craven. When Sam had fucked me and went to work, I'd call Carl and hang up. He seemed to have radar - this was pre caller id - and know it was me. A bit later he was calling me "just to say hi". And of course he knew Sam was working, so he would tell me he was on his way over and to be wearing a bathrobe and panties.

I never told Sam, and I truly believe he never knew. And now fifteen years later it's my secret to bear.

I've been plowed more times than Paris Hilton, and I loved every mile of it!

A couple years ago my buddy and I were going to spend the week up north working on the cabin away from the wives. We both drove separate as his work schedule was different. He arrived about 4 hours prior to me. I have a very remote north woods cabin that is very private so when I arrived he was sitting on the front porch naked stroking his cock. He met me at the truck and helped me unload. His hairy body was tanned and he was sweating which is a turn on for me. There is no air conditioning in the cabin as it it mostly used for deer camp but it’s clean and comfortable. After putting everything away I couldn’t wait to get naked and have a drink. Sitting by the fire he was rock hard and he came over and stood in front of me and fed me his big cock. His hairy body is a turn on but his cock Nd balls are shaved clean. As I sucked his gorgious cock he laughed and said just imagine we have a whole week to play . After a few minutes he filled my throat with his cum, and he grabbed my glass and made us another drink. Drinking Bourbon and cigars is like trigger that gets us all turned on. It no time he was ready to rock, I love bottoming for him and as the week progressed I sucked his cock t least once a day and he pounded my man pussy every night so we had a great time.

For me it was through Craig's List. Before they killed adult ads I met a guy after posting an ad. He came to my place. I was waiting at the door naked when he arrived and I took him upstairs.

He stripped down and oh god what a cock. 9-inches of pure hard man cock. He took my cock in his mouth and slowly sucked me. He loved my cock with his mouth. Then it was my turn. I kissed and licked every inch of his beautiful cock.

His balls was low hangers and suck on them as well. I love cock.

We spent hours in bed sucking each other. He loved to swallow as much as I do and his cum tasted great.

We still hook up when the wife is out of town. His cock is so damn good.

My first and only m/m experience to date was last summer. I went to a clean and upscale bathhouse. Just walking around naked with other men was a turn on. I sat down in the darkened sauna when a gentleman sat next to me. He started to rub my leg and then rub my cock. Just enough to make me feel good but not make me cum. I started to rub his cock. He pulled my head down and I slid his cock into my mouth and sucked him. He mentioned to someone else in the sauna I was very good at it, which surprised me since it was my first time. We went to a private room where we sucked each other. Being sucked by a man felt great and I came all over his chest. But he was an older gentleman and his cock was not very hard, so my experience of sucking him was just average. I hope my next time is with someone with a rock hard cock.

My most memorable same sex experience was the first time I got topped.

By this point in my life I had only had two experiences with guys, neither being particularly memorable. I was cruising the yahoo chat rooms, which totally just aged me lol, and came across a guy local to me offering massages at his house. We talked for a few days, and finally I decided to take him up on the offer.

I get to his house and its quiet, unassuming, and looks overall safe. We go back to his bedroom and he has me take all my clothes off and put a towel over my ass while he leaves the room. He comes back in and gets on the bed with me, giving me one hell of a massage. He gets to my legs and works up them, turning me on like nothing else. He folded the towel up a bit and started working my upper thighs and glutes, on a few passes his fingers dipped into my ass crack. On one of the passes I was so turned on I spread my legs more, and he hit my hole on the next pass...I moaned loudly and spread my legs wider.

He began slipping his fingers in on every pass and rubbing my hole, then has me turn over. I was rock hard at this point, and was a bit embarassed by it. He chuckled and said dont worry about it, and continued on my front.

When he gets to the towel, he goes "we dont really need this, do we?" And pulled it off. He began stroking my rock hard, dripping cock and asks if Im weirded out, I wasnt, and did I want to do a little more...which I did. So he dropped down and started sucking me while fingering my ass. I was moaning and writhing around when he stopped and asked if I liked my ass played with. He got off the bed and went to his closet, grabbing a 6" dildo that was about 1-3/4" wide. He began fucking my ass with it while sucking me, and I was ready to cum within minutes.

He stopped and said he knew I was getting ready to cum, but didnt want me to just yet. He came up and kissed me, and asked if I wanted to try the real thing. At this point I was so turned on I practically begged him to fuck me. I turned over on my knees and told him I wanted his cock in me right now, and I wanted to feel his cum fill me up.

He slid in and began pounding my virgin hole, I was in sheer ecxtasy as I felt his cock swell up and he drove in deep and held himself still, then I felt his cock pulsing againt my stretched ass and his hot cum filling me up. He rolled me over and sucked me until I came in his mouth.

As it was SUPER late at this point, and I had to get to work. I stopped in quickly at my apartment, unable to clean myself out...I think subcontiously I didnt want to.

I spent all day at work feeling his cum periodically drip out of my well fucked ass.

Great story, downforce! Thanks for sharing.

Very well-written and readable, too Some of the things that show up here are just big blocks of text, with little punctuation --- just line-after-line of run-together words. Even the hottest stories turn me off when they're so hard to read that I have to stop halfway (or less) through them.

Stop the bull shit down force in how old were u when u first sucked u said u were 7 or 8 u hung with older guys and u sucked them and then let them fuck u so which is true if any

I think I have told the story before on here--but it was some time ago. I'd like to tell an abbreviated version, but it is hard to do so it is a bit long--here it goes:

It was many years ago now--over 30 years back--I was in my mid-20s and serving in the Coast Guard. My boat out of Key West got assigned to a small fleet of Coast Guard units that got sent to the Caribbean island of Grenada, back at the time that the US had done the invasion to free them of having been taken over by a Communistic ruler.

The whole operation only took a few days and they had our boats hold off the coast while the Marines, Seals, and regular Army units did their mop ups and got the island secured.

Once all the "hostilities" had passed, they had us replace some combat Navy units that had come to the island, the Marines left and so did the regular Army, being replaced by MP units made up of regular, National Guard and Reserve troops.

We actually had a damn good time there---we had some military things we did early on but before long, we really did a lot of partying and we would host many people working for the UN, US agencies and such. We also paid "port calls" to pretty much every other island nation in that region.

To supply our boats there, to cut the cost of almost daily "Log Flights" of C-130s out of Miami---it was decided that we would establish our own supply facilities on the island at the airport, so they sent us down containerized units and since I was the acting cook aboard my boat, I got assigned to work under the lead First Class cook who ran the galley and food service over on the largest vessel in our small fleet, a 180 ft Buoy Tender out of San Juan.

He was a really cool and good looking Puerto Rican guy. Very funny, a jokester and great guy to be around and get to know.

He always like to play practical jokes on people---if he liked you--if he didn't like you--he really liked to "fuck with you." Thankfully he liked me and just played his jokes, practical and otherwise on me.

We had the containers shipped down the to the big airport that the Soviets and Cubans had built on the island not far out of St. George's, the national capital and main city of the island. For food storage--we had the most number of them--two reefers--with one being a big fridge, the other a big freezer, a third being a cooled dry stores unit and the last one our office.

This one day after we had completed work for the day, we had to go to the place that served as the military headquarter and "operations center"-- a former Holiday Inn. It was also a nice social place to hang, they still had the pool open with a nice bar.

But after we had done our official business--we had walked out to the beach---took our uniform shirts and shoes off, sitting on the beach, slugging down nice cold brews. Suddenly he got up and said: "I am going swimming"

With that--he totally stripped down, NAKED and went into the surf--I was kind of shocked--I mean we had all the Coast Guard, Army and Air Force brass that stayed at the hotel just a few yards distant.

He was like: "come on man, come take a swim with me!"

I did--but I was not going to go naked so near all that brass--and I just stripped to "My Skivies." Suffice to say---I did not wear undies that were military issue--like tightie whities or boxers---I liked to wear Jockey Elance male bikini briefs in those days.

He joked around, telling me "how sexy my undies looked"

He also said that I really should have just gone in skinny dipping because when I was done, I was gonna have to take them off as to not soak my uniform pants and he was right.

We swam--nothing happened then---just that when we were done swimming- I did take my wet underwear off and when I did--he came up and slapped my ass, saying "Nice ass!" Then laughed--and I did--not really thinking anything of it.

To try to get this damn story done--a few days later it was the weekend and I think it was Saturday night---and on Friday and Saturday nights in St. George's then--like the locals and the ever growing population of people from all over the world finally being able to come back to the island on their boats thanks to having rid the island of the commies----the dance clubs were busy places. There were only two clubs then--one opened on Friday night--a place right in the harbor in St. Georges, on Saturday night at The Sugar Factory, out on the beach road--it was a true ruin of an old sugar mill.

I had actually been with this Grenadian island girl, fucking her and was with her at the club, but she got pissed at me for some reason, leaving me. It was late and I was like "Oh shit--the guys on my boat are gone!" I thought I was going to have to hoof it back to town--some five miles away-not a fun thing to think about at like two am and you are pretty well lubed from the beer and rum punches.

Lo and behold--there was my PR First Class---the place was now closing and he offered me a ride back to the boats. I surely was glad he was there-I had never seen him before that.

Well, on the way back not far from the club, he turned the JEEP--yes an ARMY JEEP--one of the last of its kind-the HUMMVEE was just coming out then and only the patrol units had them yet.

He said he wanted to go swimming--and when he parked-he stripped naked--and this time he said--"No one around here--get naked too man!"

I did.

We started "rough housing" with one another in the surf--sort of wrestling--but that was he just a bit bigger than me and much stronger--he got the best of me most of the time and then he did a disappearing act--I didn't know where he was, the next thing I know--I have a hand grab me by the ankle and I got taken off my feet by him. I was sort of freaking and he put me in a big, from behind, bear hug.

Well, things do get a bit hazy then, but he was not letting me go--he held me in a tight hug--with his hands on my chest, I could feel his cock back there, then things get really hazy, but I recall him rubbing my chest, his hand near my crotch, getting closer, felt his breath on my neck, then he started to lightly kiss my neck and nibble.

I was both kind of shocked---but it felt good and he was working some magic. He put his hand on my cock, and immediately--it was hard and I felt his cock grow hard----he was kissing me more and more---I was like melting and not objecting. It felt good to be in this guy's arms.

Now I have to say that I had before this-- I had sucked some cock, mostly in "One off's" with guys here and there. I liked doing it and even though I had long had fantasies about being fucked--I had never done it.

I remember feeling his hard cock nestle in my ass crack and touch my rosebud and it was like electricity--my body just wanted it...

Well-he turned me around--pulled me close and we started to kiss--deep kissing and in the process of that--felt his cock hit my bud again and in no time--he was in me--and we were off to it--it sort of hurt---he was pretty big but man--it actually did not take long before his cock felt great--and not too long after--he came inside--the first of many times he would do so. I loved it and before long--I really wanted his cock!!

We spent the night on that beach and went back to the boats at first light.

As it happened--we got our section of pods done quickly and would help other divisions get theirs set up and get this--for our busting ass----the command gave us special liberty, some petty spending cash and one of our cars--a pretty beat to hell old Datsun and we were told to go take a four day tour of the island, staying at local places in the mission of "showing the flag."

Little did anyone know--for us--that was like a gift from heaven. During the day we went around from place to place and did as we were told, we met people, mingled and such---but come night and we were in each night's place to stay-we were like to jack rabbits in heat.

My god--we must have fucked for hours at a time, doing it till we passed out--didn't get too much sleep!!

It wasn't all that much longer after our time together--they sent his boat on back to regular duty and I never saw or ever talked to him again, this was long before the internet.

So--that was my wildest ever time with another guy.

What was something--after that--I would not get with another guy for at least another decade or so...
    Last edited by 12voltyV2.0; May 24, 2018 at 2:37 PM.

Many years ago, I was in my 20's and worked on cruise ships as a musician. Often after a show, I would change into my bathing suit and hang by the pool or in a hot tub with a drink. I met and played with a few women, men and MF couples. But one night, I was joined by two guys around my age and after we'd chatted for some time and got comfortable, I feel a mans foot massaging my balls and cock. Soon another joined, and I realized these guys were on the prowl...they suggested we go back to their cabin. We got drinks at the bar and went to the cabin. I sat on their balcony and suddenly they came out naked. "lose the bathing suit man, it's dark and private and feels great!". I did...eventually they started stroking, and one guy got up from the lounger and fed his cock to the other guy. I was getting hard and began stroking...eventually I got closer as the guy sucking began stroking my cock....I reached down and stroked his cock in return. Finally, we took things inside. The bed was too small, so we played on the floor. We sucked, rimmed and fucked most of the night in various combinations and I woke up to the sun blaring through the space between the curtains on the deck door. I had cum in my hair, and my chest hair too..lol. We took showers and headed off to breakfast. We played a few more times as we traveled the Caribbean seas for the week...very hot time ! Never got so high on before or since.

@12voltyV2.0:

Great recollection! But even better, IMO, is the presentation!

It's well written and the paragraph breaks make it very readable, despite its length. I so often huge big blocks of uninterrupted text, with little or no punctuation or capitalization, and chock-full of run-together sentence fragments. It's hard to get through some of these stories, regardless of their length. I often give up, no matter how hot the content seems to be

Your post is a shining example of how to do it right.

My most memorable sex. I was at an adult theater is MS. I was watching a movie with my dick out. Then this guy sat down beside me. He clearly wanted to suck my dick and i was more than willing to let him. Before i knew it we were both naked. And i was sucking his 8 inch cock. I then asked him if he wanted to fuck me. He didn't hesitate he had me bent over the couch and was in me. It felt amazing . I couldn't get enough of it. For the next 3 years we were fucking every chance we got. But we eventually went our seperate ways.
    Last edited by loken70; May 27, 2018 at 9:32 AM.

I had been fantasizing about being with another man for years and had even tried sucking cock a few times but was never able to follow through and let them cum in my mouth. I would usually finish them with my hand and that would be that.I always felt guilty because I got really nice blowjobs and they had to settle for a hand job...

Anyway, enough of the history...

A few years ago, I got horny and placed an add on CL and met a guy that I was compatible with. I told him about my previous experience, or lack thereof, and he let me know that he was very patient. We went to my apartment and undressed. He had a very nice body with a nice cock with a beautiful mushroom shaped head. it was about 5-6 inches hard and not too thick. We laid in the bed and started fondling each other. We kissed and caressed each other and he very gently started pushing my head down toward his cock. I took the hint and took him in my mouth. I did everything he asked me to do and was enjoying myself very much. He had me take him as deep in my mouth as I could and then pull out and lick the tip with my tongue. He had me lick and suck his balls, kiss and caress his rock hard shaft and then take him back in my mouth. To his word, he was very patient and very gentle. after about ten minutes of me sucking and caressing his cock(I was getting tired), he sighed and said he didn't think it was going to work. I asked him if i was doing anything wrong and he said no I was in fact doing everything right and it was very nice, it was just that sometimes he had trouble cumming by oral. I asked him what else I could do and he asked if I had every considered anal. I had actually experimented with self play anal with some small toys, so I thought, why not and I told him I would like to try.

He produced a condom and asked if I had any lube, which I did. He handed me the condom and I put it on him and lubed it very generously. I then turned over and handed him the lube and he applied it generously to my ass. He asked if I was sure and I said yes. He pressed the tip of his cock to my anus and pushed the head inside. OMG!!! it felt wonderful. Then he worked his way deeper and deeper until he was balls deep in my ass. It was amazing. After about five minutes of his fucking me he stopped. I asked him what was wrong because I knew he hadn't cum yet. He said the condom ripped and just looked at me kind of sad because he knew how much we were both enjoying it. I told him I didn't care and asked him to please keep fucking me. He took the ripped condom off and fucked me until he exploded inside me. I could feel his cum in my ass. Seriously, between me sucking his cock and him fucking me he lasted for close to 20 minutes. It was incredible, the whole experience, the cuddling and kissing, taking his cock in my mouth and having him coach me on what he wanted to do, having him lube my ass and go inside me, his hands on my body while he fucked me both missionary and from behind and seeing the look on his face as he came inside me and feeling his cum fill my ass. I loved every bit of it. He and I met only one more time and it was just as much fun. How I wish I could find someone like him again.

Quote Originally Posted by downforce View Post
    ...I was cruising the yahoo chat rooms, which totally just aged me...
    Not really. Saying that you were cruising the AOL chatrooms would totally age you, though.

I would have to say mine was fucking the wife missionary while a buddy stood over her feeding me his cock. He and I both came at the same moment.

The day I accepted my preference for homosexual sex.

I met with a gay friend, knew when I was on my knees sucking his cock that was my position in the world of sexuality. I asked my friend to fuck me in my ass and I enjoyed every moment of it. While I was being fucked I was wishing to be sucking a cock as well. I embraced my need for cock and cum.

Ahhh, man... I can definitely understand that. :-)
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'