Register

Best Position To Learn Anal

Had a friend over last night and she slipped her finger in me. It hurt but felt great. We did this, off and on, for a long period of time trying different positions. Ultimately I would love to enjoy all positions at some point. But, the first encounter left me with some more painful that others. She's bringing over some toys tonight so I'm excited to find the best positions to get broken in.

Re: Best Position To Learn Anal

The main thing is to be relaxed and be prepared. Once you get used to it, there should be no pain. If you're going to engage in assplay it's always good to "tidy up" down there. Be clean, have a shower (Together even!), and if you're doing more than a little finger insert, its best to be clean inside by using an enema beforehand.

Aside from the physical submission, whoever is on the bottom needs to be mentally prepared as well. Relax your muscles below your hips, and especially your sphincter muscle. This is why you need to be clean and ready, because relaxing may make you feel like you're about to "go" and nothing will ruin the mood more than that "surprise" coming out your bottom! Gross, I know. But best to know all this beforehand! Also, be mentally prepared to submit to your partner who is about to enter you.

Make sure you and your partner use plenty of lube (There's no such thing as too much), and practice safe sex. Go as slow or fast as you are comfortable, and if it's too painful or uncomfortable mentally or physically, slow down, or stop all together to take a breather.

It can be very pleasurable for both top and bottom when you're both in tune and prepared.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvthewater View Post
    Had a friend over last night and she slipped her finger in me. It hurt but felt great. We did this, off and on, for a long period of time trying different positions. Ultimately I would love to enjoy all positions at some point. But, the first encounter left me with some more painful that others. She's bringing over some toys tonight so I'm excited to find the best positions to get broken in.
    If she puts one finger in you and it hurts, you're clenching. Try to relax. One finger should not hurt.

make sure you are cleaned out good relax let her work 2 to 3 fingers with lube in you first let her fuck you doggy style cause you gonna be her bitch

You need a couple of enemas before hand. Use lots of lube. Lube slid in a little pull out lube some more then push in. You have to get the lube inside you to. Now its going to feel like you have to poop but u don't so just relax let it slide in. Don't fight it just let it in. Once you learn to let it happen it's so good I know love getting fucked makes my cock hard. Good luck

As another said a couple of enemas does wonders. Years ago when I started anal, it was really hard for me letting him in , I found that even now the easiest way to gat past the sometimes difficult entry is to climb on top and he and you be well lubed and you control and guide his cock in. Once in and everything is relaxed then I can handle any position he wants. My favorite position is belly down legs spread and take the pounding as hard as he can give it.