Register

Best Lube For Learning Anal

Had a friend over last night and she slipped her finger in. I had some KY but it wasn't so great.

Re: Best Lube For Learning Anal

anal ease is good lube man who is 8 inchs and 2/34 inchs thick used this lube on me could feel being strenched a little but was not hurting of course after he fucked me 30 mimutes 2 differents times ass hole was a little sore next day or 2

I agree, Anal Ease is good lube. I haven't used it in years, typically for me, the wal-mart brand of KY works just fine.
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

for water based lube , I don't think you can beat astro glide !!

While a bit more expensive I really like Pjur Back Door silicone lube. Smooth as silk and long lasting.

100% pure coconut cooking oil is the slickest and longest lasting lube I've found for bareback ass fucking or handjobs. It's also naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, however when it's used for vaginal fucking, it can make a woman with a very sensitive pussy more susceptible to yeast infections due to its antibacterial/anti-fungal agents breaking down the pH levels inside her pussy. It's inexpensive and you can keep it in your pantry with your other cooking oils and nobody's the wiser LOL If you're using latex condoms, it can degrade or break down the latex during prolonged fucking, increasing the chances of STD infection.

Prefer KY Jell myself. Thick enough, long lasting.

There must be a hundreds of lubricants on the market no for sexual activities. When I was a teen you had ZERO choices (other than K-Y and Vaseline which were: 1-KY was expensive an only available at a drug store, and 2. Vaseline was TOO GREASY and hard to clean off your cock) . My buddies and I used Jergens Lotion for jacking off AND fucking. It was readily available as our Moms always kept a big bottle in the bathroom and kitchen. We could get a small amount and put it in our "small jackoff lube bottles" and it was never missed by our parents. After I graduated HS I moved to OKC and roomed with my buddy that I had met when I was a sophomore. We discovered Cornhuskers Lotion for fucking and jacking off. It is "slicker that snot" and even looks sort of like cum.

A good lube that you can control the consistency is J-Lube. You can thin it out by adding more water at any time. This stuff is great for using with toys.

Quote Originally Posted by gtxbim View Post
    While a bit more expensive I really like Pjur Back Door silicone lube. Smooth as silk and long lasting.
    I find silicone lube very difficult to remove afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    100% pure coconut cooking oil is the slickest and longest lasting lube I've found for bareback ass fucking or handjobs. It's also naturally antibacterial and anti-fungal, however when it's used for vaginal fucking, it can make a woman with a very sensitive pussy more susceptible to yeast infections due to its antibacterial/anti-fungal agents breaking down the pH levels inside her pussy. It's inexpensive and you can keep it in your pantry with your other cooking oils and nobody's the wiser LOL If you're using latex condoms, it can degrade or break down the latex during prolonged fucking, increasing the chances of STD infection.
    I like cocnut oil but I have trouble getting it out of any towel or sheets it get on. Even after several trips through the washing machine it still hangs around.