Register

Sucking for a long time

Who likes sucking for a long time before you let them cum. I love sucking cock for a long time. I don't want it to end. I do like cum but once they cum it's over.

Re: Sucking for a long time

Oh I love doing that and having it done to me

How long do you usually like to suck for ?

Like sucking for around 40 mins

If it's a car date, I prefer he cums rather soon. If I have him on my bed, legs spread with me in the middle, I can edge him for a long time. Either way, it's fun.

If the cock is really attractive to me, I can just get lost in playing with and sucking,that I just lose track of time and he usually asks me if I'm ready for him to cum. Then you don't have to wonder what my answer to that is.

One of my buddies and I used to suck each others cock when we went swimming in the public pool. I would dive under and get my buddy's cock out of his swim trunks and suck until I needed to get some air. Then he would do the same thing to me. We would do this for hours sometimes, then when we were ready to get out of the pool, we would cum in each others mouth..........

I stopped sucking cocks about this time last year mainly for my safety and health as well as to stay safe for the legions of cocksuckers who seek clean, safe cocks to suck. I had already stopped swallowing other men's cum over 10 years ago after I turned 50, also for safety reasons. I do still love to eat my own cum or lick it off a lover. From the time I began sucking cocks at age 32, I bet I swallowed between a half gallon and whole gallon of tasty, sticky, hot cum. I felt like I'd been lucky to have never gotten an STD and I quit while I was a-head (pun intended). I did enjoy sucking cocks but never as much as I enjoyed having my cock sucked by an eager man (or woman). I never enjoyed sucking a man for more than 10-15 minutes. My main goal was to make a man cum in 10 minutes or less because I wanted to eat cum or watch it spurt on himself or me. Another part of the reason I stopped sucking dicks was that 90% of men I sucked were older like me and very few of them could get rock hard or cum despite my best efforts. It was not enjoyable at all to suck and lick a man for over 30 minutes only to have him say he wasn't going to be able to cum. When I'm with a cocksucker, I can and will cum in less than 5 minutes if he's very aggressive. Sometimes I cum even before my cock is hard. But if he likes to edge and take it slowly I can last 30 minutes or more and get a very nice hard on.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I stopped sucking cocks about this time last year mainly for my safety and health as well as to stay safe for the legions of cocksuckers who seek clean, safe cocks to suck. I had already stopped swallowing other men's cum over 10 years ago after I turned 50, also for safety reasons. I do still love to eat my own cum or lick it off a lover. From the time I began sucking cocks at age 32, I bet I swallowed between a half gallon and whole gallon of tasty, sticky, hot cum. I felt like I'd been lucky to have never gotten an STD and I quit while I was a-head (pun intended). I did enjoy sucking cocks but never as much as I enjoyed having my cock sucked by an eager man (or woman). I never enjoyed sucking a man for more than 10-15 minutes. My main goal was to make a man cum in 10 minutes or less because I wanted to eat cum or watch it spurt on himself or me. Another part of the reason I stopped sucking dicks was that 90% of men I sucked were older like me and very few of them could get rock hard or cum despite my best efforts. It was not enjoyable at all to suck and lick a man for over 30 minutes only to have him say he wasn't going to be able to cum. When I'm with a cocksucker, I can and will cum in less than 5 minutes if he's very aggressive. Sometimes I cum even before my cock is hard. But if he likes to edge and take it slowly I can last 30 minutes or more and get a very nice hard on.
    I hate to burst your bubble but unless you're sucking that cock with a condom on it you're not making yourself any safer by not swallowing his cum. You can still get anything and everything in the way of STDs by sucking a naked cock. So if you're going to suck cock, you might as well take his cum.

When I'm doing the sucking, it depends on the cock, his mood, and my mood. If it's a nice firm cock (doesn't need to be big) and he's into it, I can suck and milk it for a long time. I think my record is over an hour. When I'm getting sucked, I want him to get me hard and make me cum; the sooner the better. That's ironic, because when I'm getting sucked by a female or fucking pussy, I want it to last as long as it can. I can't explain it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    Who likes sucking for a long time before you let them cum. I love sucking cock for a long time. I don't want it to end. I do like cum but once they cum it's over.
    well if I may comment here, it obvious we all on here love cum myself included. However when time allows I can quite often go right back to work for my second serving. The 2load will take longer but that's half the fun. When my mouth gets tired, I simply swallow his cock and use my throat muscles on the head of his cock and that triggers another cum load.

Anyone in Northern California area want to meet and suck each other ?

okbiguy

There was a guy I had sucked a few times in a park. One day we were at the park, it was really hot that day over 100 degrees. He suggested we go to his house so I followed him to his place. We went inside, we stripped naked he fixed himself a drink then stretched out on the couch and sipped on his drink as I sucked on his cock. when he finished his drink he got up and went to the kitchen to fix another I followed and kept sucking while he made his drink. He fixed a few drinks a each time I sucked his cock as he did. Eventually he passed out drunk but his cock stayed hard so I kept sucking, I was at his place for a little over 2 hours and sucking his cock the whole time, unfortunately it was a 1 time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by okbiguy View Post
    There was a guy I had sucked a few times in a park. One day we were at the park, it was really hot that day over 100 degrees. He suggested we go to his house so I followed him to his place. We went inside, we stripped naked he fixed himself a drink then stretched out on the couch and sipped on his drink as I sucked on his cock. when he finished his drink he got up and went to the kitchen to fix another I followed and kept sucking while he made his drink. He fixed a few drinks a each time I sucked his cock as he did. Eventually he passed out drunk but his cock stayed hard so I kept sucking, I was at his place for a little over 2 hours and sucking his cock the whole time, unfortunately it was a 1 time thing.
    I wish I was there with you! That sounded so tasty!

Quote Originally Posted by okbiguy View Post
    My experience has been just the opposite; the more booze a guy has in him the more difficult it is for him to hold an erection and even more difficult it is for him to cum.

I'm always too eager to taste their cum. I'd rather suck off six guys and swallow their cum than to spend a lot of time sucking one guy off. Every once in awhile, I'll come across a guy that I'd like to take my time with. Usually he'll have a really nice cock and will be a verbally dominate type of guy.

Anyone's jaw get tired from sucking too long?

I have a buddy who I enjoy performing oral on. He's got a nice cock and I really like giving it the royal treatment. Unfortunately he only lasts about three minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Borntosuckcock View Post
    I'm always too eager to taste their cum. I'd rather suck off six guys and swallow their cum than to spend a lot of time sucking one guy off. Every once in awhile, I'll come across a guy that I'd like to take my time with. Usually he'll have a really nice cock and will be a verbally dominate type of guy.
    I agree with you. The more the merrier.But when I find a guy who craves being sucked, I luv to prolong it and listen to him enjoying me.