Register

Thread: Old and Young

Old and Young

Thinking back to my younger days, what happened to the time where one could enjoy finding another, female or male and just enjoy passions of the flesh. My best time was after college and just starting to work. had some money, yet could go out and find others to do those erotic, passionate things with. In those days the internet had not as commonly found as now, there were phone lines you could call for like-minded people. I loved those. Young, same or old, female, male, bi, gay, shemales you could find what interested you.

Nowadays it seems difficult to find others who enjoy the common like play.

I love the passionate, kissing, caressing, smooching, make out for hours, just rising each other to heights of estcay.

When I was 18, I met many, of all ages and each enjoyed the same.

Where are you now?

Re: Old and Young

thought it was just me having trouble finding peope to meet & play lol. what's funny is these days society seems to be more open to sex in general & lgbt in particular. after all the whole usa just got same sex marriage a few years ago, at least for now but that's another topic for discussion but it might not mean people are more eager to do more than hookup for 1 nite stands just get off & go. then again i wasn't doing it in the '70s so i have nothing to compare it too. i heard the '70s were pretty wild!

Most if not all my encounters were initiated in person reading body language. I really don't hookup using sex sites. I travel frequently and my Hotel stays often find me working out in the gyms. I was working out one afternoon and in walks this guy I suppose was my age, he was fit and in shape and he gave me a friendly nod and started off on the treadmill. I was laying on the bench doing curls with dead weights, he jokingly asked you need a spotter? I laughed and said I might, it's been awhile since I did this sort of workout. At the time I didn't know he wasn't wearing any underwear and I could see he was sporting half a hardon. I too wear no underwear when working out and I didn't realize he could see through my shorts and was watching my balls. I glanced over and saw him try and push down his hard on so I wouldn't see it. I jokingly said the only way to get rid of that problem was to take care of it. He laughed and we started talking and I sat up on the bench and let my shorts stay high so I was partially exposed. He stated my goodness you have the same problem. I said I was spent and was going back to my room for an adult beverage and asked him if wanted to join me, with a resounding hell yes we went to my room and I made some drinks and it wasn't long before he was squirming around trying to hide his now rock hard cock. I told him to stop being nervous, relax and unleash that thing. He slid down his shorts and what a package he had. At the same moment that I was reaching for his cock he reached for mine. He slid my shorts off and I too was rock hard, he was 1st to drop to his knees and as he swallowed my cock I knew this guy knew what he was doing. It wasn't long before we were in bed and 69ing and both were swallowing our sweaty cocks. I was however the 1st to swallow his load and he kept going and swallowed my load. After wards we washed our faces and he got dressed he said that was awesome but he needed to get back to his room, his wife was waiting for him.

I was always attracted to older men because they were always so appreciative of my ministrations to their cocks and, after 40 and as their wives increasingly turned them down, I was there to provide them with the pleasures and eroticism they desired. Most admitted they never thought to seek male/male gratification in their younger years, but reversed their thinking as more opportunities prevailed. Regardless, when I'd erotically rubbed another man's genitals, few refused to respond and almost all wanted to desperately park their thick, hard cocks in my cocksucking mouth; as long as I was willing, they were, too!
    I'd seduced most all my relatives; word spread fast and I was more than willing to oblige. But strangers? That was a more intricate procedure. Tight quarters worked the best. Like in crowded elevators, on trains, busses, trolleys. Where ever I could secretly grope another guy's cock and balls. Now, think about yourself. It I suddenly touched your privates and gently caressed them intentionally, even if for a second, wouldn't that spur instant desire in you? It definitely would me!
    I have had men follow me in the train station to 'chat' with me, asking me if it was an intentional act, and of course I would answer yes, then we'd find a place to play, usually their hotel room. I always put their pleasure first, mine secondary and only if they wanted to. My desire was to be on my cocksucking knees with a hard fucking cock in my cocksucking mouth and drain the cum from them, eliciting groans, moans, ouuuu's and ahhhhs. Pure, unadulterated pleasure! If, afterwards, lunch was offered, more the better!
    I had the opportunity to travel to conferences, trade shows, meetings and the such, often. That was when I'd get opportunistic, looking for openings with strangers, but definitely not with people I knew, that would be inviting trouble (don't shit where you eat). With one exception, a colleague that was one step higher than me. We both had that 'I want you' look in our eyes. Both married, unsatisfied, and overtly friendly. On a company trip we 'got together' in his motel room for drinks which quickly escalated to a hot, long makeout kiss and fondling each other's cocks and balls, stripping, both expressing our love for dressing, sucking each other, then fucking each other, with long, hot makeout sessions in between, enjoying the innate pleasures of our tongues in passionate embrace! It was uniquely special and ohhhh so wonderful as long as we kept it totally discreet. He was in his 50's, me in my 30's, but mutual pleasuring was the common goal! And, we did it often, both dreaming up new scenarios to get each other off!

Its funny, when I became comfortable being Bisexual in my 30's, I dated older men....I always have had an attraction to older mature women.

Now that I am older, my eye turns to young men and women in their late 20's....Oh well. . .C'est La Vie.

J'aime les jeunes filles. Ils ne sont pas des panneaux!

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    I understand the first sentence. Could You please translate, as the second sentence doesn't make sense.

Jiverish!!!

No, it is not as easy to find others to play as it was. Then things were closeted, discrete, yet easy to find. Now everything is out in the open and no one is around.

very interesting observation, it's as if being discrete about it, added to the excitement. but alot of str8 encounters were not secretive how come they are harder to come by now too?

Whatever happened to the old days when an older man could seduce a young boy and teach him the ways of seduction and beautiful lovemaking? That's how I learned.

Quote Originally Posted by bob338 View Post
    Whatever happened to the old days when an older man could seduce a young boy and teach him the ways of seduction and beautiful lovemaking? That's how I learned.
    I rather enjoyed that too back in the day. I enjoyed making love with the experienced lovers. But that's back in the day when people could keep their mouths shut.

I love young girls. They don't wear panties! My experience from spending a summer in France between my freshman and sophomore college years.

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    I rather enjoyed that too back in the day. I enjoyed making love with the experienced lovers. But that's back in the day when people could keep their mouths shut.
    Exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bob338 View Post
    This brings back fond memories of my youth, when I was introduced to the pleasures of dick.

bob338 - I am trying to send you a private message, but your storage is full.

I am interested in exchanging our stories.

Quote Originally Posted by LovingJacking View Post
    This brings back fond memories of my youth, when I was introduced to the pleasures of dick.

bob338 - I am trying to send you a private message, but your storage is full.

I am interested in exchanging our stories.
    looks like we all have something in common

I find it comes and goes in waves and usually when I'm not looking for it. In fact my profile specifically says I'm giving up for now or not available. And yet, men, women, couples, older, younger... I get invited to explore the possibilities on a regular bases and 4 times this week alone. Now that might sound great, but I'm really not free to play, so it's like rubbing salt in the wound. I suspect if I was free to play there would be nothing but crickets. Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by DMercator View Post
    I find it comes and goes in waves and usually when I'm not looking for it. In fact my profile specifically says I'm giving up for now or not available. And yet, men, women, couples, older, younger... I get invited to explore the possibilities on a regular bases and 4 times this week alone. Now that might sound great, but I'm really not free to play, so it's like rubbing salt in the wound. I suspect if I was free to play there would be nothing but crickets. Such is life.
    Florida is a happinin' state! I see a lot off activity on here, Squirt.org, and SilverDaddies from Floridians. I can see where you can get a lot of offers and inquiries.
    Last edited by bw299; Aug 28, 2017 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Mispelling

I couldn't agree more. It is getting harder to find like minded people, passionate and open to affection and intimacy.