Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who else loves sucking nice big cocks

The size of my friends dick was what made me have the desire to suck it, he was about seven and much thicker than mine. At 18 I was suddenly sucking a dick because it's size turned me on. When we were younger I probably would have sucked him if he had sucked me first but I wasn't drawn to it like I was a few years and inches later.

Love sucking cock

Do like a well endowed cock with nice veins works well for me!!!

I’ve only had two cocks in my mouth, the first was really small. Fast forward a few years and I’ve hooked up a couple times with a guy with a nice fat 8”. Feeling him down my throat is amazing. He hasn’t finished in my mouth yet, that’s happened in my ass both times.

I do especially in my ass. Ps I have a fat ass that guys love to eat and fuck HARD

Yes also like to stroke a big cock and have him cum in my hand.

Unfortunately I have never had a big cock. All the guys I've been with have said they were 6 inches plus but all were smaller. I still loved sucking them all. I would like to suck a big one just once. I can deep throat a 6. I would love to try an 8 or even bigger.

Well, not that I have a lot of experience but, I have had up to 7.5 inches and quite meaty I found I need noting larger. For me average or just a bit more.

I love a big cock. The biggest Ive sucked was 8.5 and believe me I choked it down. I also sat on that big cock and that was great. Id sit on it again but prefer a fat 7 incher so suck.But they are are all great to suck and sit on.

I'd be glad to have a big dick to suck regularly. Even if it was more than I could take it'd be fun trying and maybe increasing my range. After all I wouldn't have to take it all all the way down. It could be a goal, with a reward of a nice load!

Quote Originally Posted by ncbymail View Post
    I'd be glad to have a big dick to suck regularly. Even if it was more than I could take it'd be fun trying and maybe increasing my range. After all I wouldn't have to take it all all the way down. It could be a goal, with a reward of a nice load!

You like black cock? I'm in NC Raleigh to be exact

I do enjoy sucking a nice cock

I've sucked all sizes from 2" to 9" but I love the most is a nice fat 7" cock with nice set of balls. I won't turn any away but I need the nice load as a reward for a job well done.

I truly get off sucking big cock. I love feeling a cock in my mouth and deep down my throat and am an expert deep throater...
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

I've only had one and it was some time back. His was little under 7.25, it was 6.5 around I believe if I remember correctly.
    we measured each other one night, my measly 5.75 at 4.5 around looked tiny next to his. Thank goodness mine thickened up over the years.. I liked how his felt hard but also soft in my mouth. I didn't even try to swallow for a while until he started pushing to get deeper. He took be balls deep from the start just like everyone has. It took several tries over about four encounters before I could, gag reflex was huge. I don't think I could have taken one any thicker. His fortunaly had a little downward curve so in my normal position laying between his legs made it easier. 69 was another story, could not get it down.
    Typing this I remember hearing from several girls over the years that sucking my dick was easy. Make me wonder about those new average sizes. Mine fits right into that average size but it sounds like back in my 20's most guys were bigger. In fact one girl told me point blank and not trying to be mean that every guy she had been with was larger than mine. She had been with a lot.

I like sucking cocks of all sizes. I have enjoyed them from 5 inches hard to 10 inches hard. I swallow every load when I am sucking cock. I thoroughly enjoy the taste of a mouthful of cum.

like sucking a 7 to 8 inch cock but 6 inch thick is good too

Godownonit

Of course. Kind of an obvious question, really.

I'd like to have one right now, as a matter of fact.

Was told by one who knows a few guys that i was the best cocksucker he had ever had.... Guess thats a compliment...easily swallowed his ample 7.5"....

i love sucking a nice long thick cock and love to feel a nice long thick cock in my hole doing me a small cock does noithing for me but i will suck a small cock just to get him off

The bigger, the better and I especially like big black cocks.

Hey can someone please tell me how to start one of these threads please explain how I have looked and looked and can’t figure it out.. please message me and explain it to me.. thank you

I love sucking big cocks. I love how they taste and how they feel. Then there is all that hot juicy cum....ummmmm swallowing is the best.

I've learned to lay back on a bed, hang my head back and let a guy fuck my throat..long and deep. I am proud I learned to relax enough to let that happen...I've sucked 8 or 9 " and it's amazing with the right partner.

Heh! Well, of course I'm going to chime in and say, "I do!". :-D
    -- Scratchy or 'The Scratch Man'

Well, If I don't, I have a serious problem.

Blowjob
    BLOWJOB & BILLIE
    **WE SUCK DICK**