Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Who else loves sucking nice big cocks

I am a true cock sucker the bigger and fatter the better even love to swollow any others like me

Re: Who else loves sucking nice big cocks

Yep... that'd be me..

One of my favorite pastimes

I'd venture to say that most of the male members - no pun intended! - on this site feel exactly the same way! I know I do!

Love the feel of a nice size cock in my mouth.

I've only had one cock that was truly big. It was 9" and fat. Love it. But then I've also had one guy that was only about 4" and think and I have to say I really loved sucking him off as well. Nothing like deep throating a cock all the way to the balls.

Seems like guys with nice big cocks have a self confidence factor.

I love sucking cocks! I like sucking all size cocks

I'm not hung up on size but have to admit 7" is sure a lot nicer to suck than 2-3". More important to me is that they get hard; love the feel of a throbbing rock hard cock between my lips!

Only sucked two so far but they were big enough I couldn't get to his balls. Liked it.

Avg to big are nice the smaller ones are a bit meh I'd still suck it though

i jacked of a few , but sucked 2 nice size cocks ,, 6 in . and a 8.5 ,, both cut and thick ,, like them both , have done the bigger many time s

I enjoy sucking big cocks I also like smaller I began sucking in my 30s wish I had started sooner

I must admit that I do enjoy pleasuring a big cock. Not that a smaller one isn't good but without sounding like a size queen I do love a fat cock. Something I have to struggle with to deep throat. But let's not forget about a sack of balls. My buddy has a ball sack on him that should belong on a bull.

Yep Love sucking big cocks. If a stranger pulls out a small one I'm disappointed. I'll still suck it though. Especially love big uncut ones.

Its nice to wrap your lips around a nice thick cock you know you're actually sucking something

Oh, I am a true "Cock Sucker", the bigger and thicker cocks, are usually better and I do love to swallow, their warm load, most of the time! Often, it can be nice, just to wrap your lips around a nice big thick cock, then you quickly realize and you know you are sucking, something. The feeling of a big soft cock growing hard in my mouth as I enjoy placing my warm moist lips around the shaft and deep throat all the way to the balls as I awaited a nice warm load, to fill mouth and throat full of warm cum! Then again, I do love sucking most cocks, all size cocks!
    I do enjoy chatting with others in the nudist lifestyle and like chatting with other Cross Dressers or those that enjoy being with a Cross Dresser!

I do love the feel of a nice big thick cock in my mouth, but, I can also enjoy sucking most cocks of all sizes!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

love wrapping my lips around a soft huge cock and feel it grow in my mouth and then have it blow a huge load straight down my throat,

when i picture myself sucking cock i would like i picture the cock being thick but not that long. not interested in deepthroat at least not yet......more interested in filling my mouth with cock not my throat. but we'll see............

I travel a lot for my job and fortunate for me I have cultivated some friends in the places I travel. All I need to do is send a text and they are there ready for a good time. I have lost track of how many cocks have breached my lips and ass. The best though is my 2 gay friends who are partnered and live just North of Dallas, so instead of my hotel they host me at their place. I have swallowed both of them countless times and the best part is when they shove a cock deep in my throat and one in my ass and they cum at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I travel a lot for my job and fortunate for me I have cultivated some friends in the places I travel. All I need to do is send a text and they are there ready for a good time. I have lost track of how many cocks have breached my lips and ass. The best though is my 2 gay friends who are partnered and live just North of Dallas, so instead of my hotel they host me at their place. I have swallowed both of them countless times and the best part is when they shove a cock deep in my throat and one in my ass and they cum at the same time.
    must be so nice to have 2 friends who can take care of u at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    must be so nice to have 2 friends who can take care of u at the same time
    I have gay partners who are regulars that call on me when they just want good blowjobs I start oozing precum whenever they contact me because they both have nice, thick, cut cocks with mushroom heads, loose dangling balls, ooze lots of precum, and shoot hard, giving me generous loads of sweet, tasty cum. I get to suck them both off at the same time and it's such a wonderful experience for a cocksucker. They know I don't do anything else and they are good with that; occasionally they recip (or at least try). They do take good care of me when I'm with them!

Yea those 2 gay friends of mine are awesome. I have enjoyed their company and look forward to my travels to see them. Chris is the top of the 2 and he is hung like a mule. He knows I love sucking his tool and he compliments me on my sucking abilities. I am able to deep throating it to the point I use my throating muscles to massage his cock Even though he has good control he loses it when I do that. He and I are mirror images as he likes his cock swallowed before he fucks, it a lot of fun getting him hard again and it doesn't take long once I lube him and my self up and climb on top and spread my ass cheeks and rub his cock with my ass and he gets stone hard again and I position his cock and slowly guide that monster in, it's the only way I can get it to fit without hurting too much. After I get used to it, it's game on and he tosses me around the bed like a whore. And the next day still being stretched he has no problem getting it in. He has the biggest cock I have ever been with. 9 inches and fat as hell.

If he's big enough to hit the back of my throat when I take him balls deep, that's the size I love.

omg wish i could possess ur body when ur at there place id love 2 experience that being with a nice gay couple mmm

my dad was the biggest n thickest at 12" so thick gotta say hes the best cock ive sucked on so i do love em big but if a gut pulled his pants down & only had a 1" id still drop 2 my knees n suck his dick i love big 1s but ill suck on any size cock

I love deep throating nice big cocks. I've deep throated was 10" once.

I love deep throat PERIOD ! ! ! I think the longest cock I have ever deep throat sucked is 7-1/2 inches, and I sucked it for several years. I did suck my cousin a couple of times who was 12 inches, but needless to say I DID NOT deep throat him. Hell, his cockhead was about the size of a golf ball. I did get to fuck his ass and he tried to fuck me, but all he could get in was about 10 inches, and when he unloaded, it was like a flood ! LOL

I love sucking cock. Size doesn't matter to me, but I don't like a fast comer. I want a guy to last several minutes before he gives me his load. I really love it when after a guy comes he lets me suck him hard and gives me another load. Yes, I do swallow.