Register

View Poll Results: If you like black cock are you jealous of these women?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes but I want my wife/girl friend to be a black cock whore.

28 23.33%
  • Yes I am I would love to be in their position as a black cock whore!

49 40.83%
  • I am not sexually attracted to black men or their cocks.

49 40.83%
  • The picture is sexy I guess but I am not into group sex like this.

9 7.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.

If you like black cock are you jealous of these women?

If you like black cock are you jealous of these women?

Re: If you like black cock are you jealous of these women?

None of your poll choices fit my answer. I like black cock and am not jealous of them. I get all the cock I need. I don't need more than one at a time
    JEM

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    how much black cock have you had pole_smoker

none of the answers fit me I am not jealous of any of them

I love black cocks, especially like the way they get off on having a white guy suck them off. Don’t know if it’s true, but all the black guys I’ve sucked had large cocks and shot large loads. Hate to generalize...

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    how much black cock have you had pole_smoker
    Neither of us have ever had sex with a black man as we are not sexually attracted to black men.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Neither of us have ever had sex with a black man as we are not sexually attracted to black men.
    well what i want to know if you suck cock or just post the nosy poles

I wouldn't say I'm jealous. But never tried any BBC. I'm open to it but it just never happened.

me too but i never tried cock period. i do have my black cock fantasies from time to time. i don't think i'd go out & search for it but i don't think id necessarily turn it down.
    Quote Originally Posted by sexylacaman View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm jealous. But never tried any BBC. I'm open to it but it just never happened.

I'm not jealous of the women, but I do love to be surrounded by cock. It's quite stimulating to have more than one cock to suck at a time and I don't care if it's black or white cock.

Why be jealous when you can share and enjoy together?

When I was 13 a 50 or 60 black man got me drunk and forced me to suck his dick while telling me I loved it and calling me a little faggot. I hated it then but now I jack off thinking about fucking my mouth and saying "suck it, white boy faggot".

I find my girlfriend and I with a black mans totally hot. Just n opinion, but we love them.

As usual for Pole Smoker it's a poorly designed survey.

I like black cock merely because of the color. Black cock doesn't suck any differently than any other color cock and black cum doesn't taste any different than any other cum. As far as size I've seen just as many small black cocks as I have seen small of any other color of cock. And I've seen just as many big cocks of other colors as I have seen big black cock. The only difference is the color.

I agree with bw229. From my experience he's right.

I'd love for a well hung black man to use me as his personal fucktoy. I'm thinking about getting some temporary Jack of Spades tattoos and cruising for some BBC.

My first sexual experience was with a black guy. He was well hung and cum a lot. I would like to take these women's place but I am not jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by ohbimale View Post
    My first sexual experience was with a black guy. He was well hung and cum a lot. I would like to take these women's place but I am not jealous.
    I am still waiting to enjoy my first black cock. I want it so much. It doesn't have to be big, just black.

I'm not jealous a cock is a cock. I do like the idea of a good sized cock and a big load. I would suck both a white and black cock. As for sized you always hear of big black cocks. My wife was married to a black before me and she says he had a very short cock.

My wife has never had a black cock so I brought home a Black friend of mine who always wanted to fuck her. When I told the wife tonight was her lucky night, I could tell she was instantly wet and frothing at the mouth to taste his meaty member. He is built like a brick shit house as he works out a lot. I knew he had a meaty cock but didn't know it was as big as it was. Once he undressed she looked at him and said holy shit, will it even fit without ripping me in 2, he smiled and said he would be gentle on her little body. She managed to get his cock as far into her mouth as she could and he laid there with a huge smile on his face, she loved having that horse cock gagging her and with out any reservation got on top and guided his meaty cock into her wet pussy, me I was jacking my cock in front of her and instantly shot my load all over her face. By now he had grabbed her ass and was working his cock and she was taking it lot harder than I thought she could. She climbed off and laid on her back and he reinserted his cock and I loved seeing his huge ball sack slapping her ass as he drilled her. He was ready to cum and he asked where she wanted it, leave it in and so he unloaded his nuts deep in her pussy. Fuck me that was so hot that I was hard again and he pulled out and I drilled her hard until I unloaded again. Hopefully he will be a regular addition to our play pals.

I am so wanting to suck black dick right now.

I love cock and pussy. Don't care if it's white, black, brown or yellow as long as everyone enjoys themselves!

I am jealous though of her with all that delicious cum on her face. Delicious!
    Cum play with me!
    Bi Guy 97015

I got to suck two black cocks in a row recently. I thought to myself "I hit the jackpot!!" I love sucking cock in general, but I really like to suck a black cock. I always wonder what they think when they find this blue eyed, white guy who wants to suck their cock.

My wife realized her fantasy of getting boned by a BBC. I had arranged the encounter when we visited Florida a few months ago. She wasn’t intimidated by his 9inch super thick cock.

I like that second picture. I want to be in her place. I would be smiling too.

Im very much into black dicks big ones esp.

I`ve sucked 3 or 4 big black cocks. I`m in the mood for more.