Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rimmed

Rimmed

The one thing I enjoy the most is being rimmed. It makes me hornier than anything else. Does anyone else feel the same way? I know some guys think it's nasty. If I'm shaved smooth and freshly washed is it too much to ask for it? Also, is this just a guy thing or do women get into rimming too? Giving or receiving.

Re: Rimmed

It's just a personal thing. Some guys like to do it and others don't. Kinda like swallowing, some do, some don't. If it's clean and smooth, then it's a turn on for me. If you're hairy I wouldn't even consider it.

Man, that's my hot button!! I LOVE getting rimmed!! I also love rimming a smooth, clean, pucker!! My lady's got a great one!!

Getting rimmed fires me up big time, gets me ready and wanting what I hope comes next.On the other hand I enjoy rimming a lady not so with a guy

It's never done anything for me.

love rimming more than sucking cock well almost , my wife rimms also, i love to rimm a guy as he is fucking her bigtime turnon.

Had a girlfriend years ago that rimmed me quite a few times as part of the oral sex. She was usually pretty stoned though at the time. It felt good. Lately, I enjoy getting rimmed every now and then from a gay submissive man who loves to blow me. He is really into it and I must admit. it enhances the hardness and helps with a bigger shot of cum, which he devours hungrily as well.
    Personally, I would not enjoy giving a rim job, no offense.

I LOVE getting a rim job. He doesn't like it, but I do. Then again, I like it when he finds my g-spot back there..:D And when you're shaved smooth, and clean, that's not a lot to ask..

We both get turned on by being rimed. She will cum a couple of times before iI even get to working on pussy. As for me I get rock with look forward to fucking her or being pegged or fucked by a hard cock

rimming someone is awesome, hearing their moaning turns me on alot.

only tried getting rimmed myself once though.... the feeling was extreme. Finally understood why some ppl love it so much :D

Love rimming a lot!My wife other woman and men a like!It's so wrong,but so right!!

I have never rimmed anybody but I have gotten rimmed. It turned me on and I know that by that alone I would have finished haha. It's something that I would like to do on a clean shaven bottom like me!

I love being Rimmed too, its my FAVORITE thing to have being done to me, and love giving it back, drives me crazy horny

I love getting rimmed. Makes me very hot and nasty. The first time I ever got rimmed was in an XXX theater and I was standing against a little half wasat the back of the theater. I was wearing jogging pants and a guy came up and started fondling me. He pulled my pants down spread my ass cheeks and rimmed me good. I got weak in the knees and leaned against the wall. Iwas delirious it was so good. he then took out his cock and rubbed in on my wet ass till he came all over my ass and balls. One of my best experiences ever and I would love to do it again!

I enjoy rimming it is a real turn on for me although i have not been rimmed, fucked yes, rimmed no

Love to rim, male or female. Have been rimmed by a male - never by a female. The women I've rimmed never had it before - poor them! But they were floored. The few men I've rimmed had it before.

Once I was with a guy who loved to Rim, so as I had never experenced it, I let him do it to me...A totaly different sensation :-)

Generally more men indulge in it than women. But for me, the very first time I was ever rimmed was by a girlfriend some 20 years ago. We lived together at the time and when we got home from work, we usually would enjoy each other sexually.

It began with a nice shower together where we were doing a lot of kissing and fondling each other. We would wash each other and always each others backs and butts. But we'd usually leave our assholes to ourselves to wash and clean. This time though, she lathered the wash cloth with soap real well and spread my cheeks to wash and clean me there thoroughly. I didn't think much of it though she'd never done that before...I just looked at it as a nice addition to our shower time and making out. She then led me to our living room, had me recline on the recliner there and told me she just wanted to pleasure me orally. Of course I was more than willing to oblige. I always enjoyed her blow jobs as she was quite good. But she'd never offered right up front and to let this be the focus of our play time....so I lay back and really enjoyed her sucking my cock and licking and sucking my balls too. While sucking my balls she'd jack me off and had done this before to orgasm which had always been good. I thought this was how we were going to finish this time. But she then moved her tongue down just below my balls and licked there which was always pleasant too. Then she made a direct line from that point to my asshole. I remember that very first moment and the sensation of her tongue making contact with my hole...she flickered it there for a moment and hearing me react with a deep breath asked, "you okay?"...knowing full well that I was loving it...and of course, I replied, "yes"...she continued to lick me there and spreading my cheeks would probe as deep as she could with her tongue while jacking me off. To wrap it up here, she finished me that way and when my orgasm arrived, she continued to rim me there and jacked me off till I was spent. She then came up to take my cock into her mouth and gently sucked for a moment before pulling it out and then licking what cum had gotten on her hand and on my belly. She then came up to my face smiling and kissed me. I could taste the sweet saltiness of my cum on her lips and on her tongue....it was the most incredible and rewarding experience.

I have a female friend who I've known for 24 years and we have sex with each other from time to time. She absolutely loves to rim and there has never been a time over the last 2 years when we have sex that she doesn't rim me. She also enjoys receiving too; so much so that she'll ask me to fuck her there because of being so turned on from being rimmed...

Of course, there have been lots of guys who have rimmed me too and I"ve always loved it. Sometimes I get so worked up from it that I want to get fucked or at the very least, have fingers or dildos put in me especially at the point of orgasm....

I spent a lot of time describing my experience for the first time with it because of the assumption by some that women don't participate in it as much...but those women that I have rimmed have enjoyed it very much too. And I think it's the idea by some that women or most women won't do it...and perhaps there are far fewer women who do. But I've been one of those people that has had the experience receiving it from women. There is no doubt at least for me, that it adds a dimension to pleasure that can amplify an afternoon, evening, night, morning, or whenever,- to the experience of the sensual and erotic....I know it's not for everyone, but for those of us who do it's something we understand and delight in, and share in common with each other.
    Last edited by ErosUrge; Jan 27, 2013 at 2:06 PM.

as part of foreplay, i love it when my wife and i are 69, while im eating her pussy, she will be playing with my nipples and sucking my cock. and always right before she cums, she starts licking my asshole. that is so awsome, i cant get enough.

I love rimming. It such a turn on. So erotic, intimate and naughty to spread your lovers cheeks and lick their ass!

The first time it happened to me was incredible. It was a hot summer night and I was visiting a woman whom I was dating at the time. She suggested a nice long soak in the tub and after that we showered, washing each other. The soak and shower still didn't give me clue what was about to happen. Eventually we wound up and engaged in a 69, with her under me. As I'm licking her I feel her tongue softly licking my balls. As she does this she pushes my hips forward and licks from my balls to my valley. This felt so incredible since no one had ever done this before. She's tasting so good and I'm feeling so good that I thought i was in heaven until she proceeded to move all the way to my rosebud. She started licking me there I couldn't believe how good it felt. This was all new to me and it was incredible. She eventually went back to my cock and took the huge load in her mouth that had built up from her actions. Afterwards I asked where did she learn from and her reply was that she had read about in a book and wanted to try it. It was incredible.

Not to long ago I had met with male FWB and we had engaged in a lot of kissing, sucking, and 69ing that morning. He was on his knees as I was standing in front of him. I was was leaning way over on something to open myself to him as much as possible. He loves rimming me. The more he licked my bud the hotter I got. As I was stroking my cock he kept licking me deeper and longer. Eventually I couldn't stand much more of this and turned to have him take my cock directly in his mouth as I was coming. He took every drop and saved some for me to share as we kissed deep and long once had I finally stopped coming.

I absolutely love that.. ! I dated a few gals who loved to dive in...tongues, fingers, toys, man it was fun. I'm hoping this weekend to play more anally then previously with the wife. We're taking a night away for Valentines (early), and will enjoy a couple massage, some hot tub time, and going toy shopping on the way to the hotel. I'm thinking we maybe get some Fleet's, clean out, and play more anally than usual....wish me luck....

Boy, a good rim job makes my toes curl....one gal I played with really dug in, while working my shaft and balls....eventually got me so relaxed she put a vibrating egg in there, then put one in her pussy ! They were remote controlled on one controller, and she and I just laid there with my cock in her pussy, while she adjusted the rate and strength of the vibration....holy crap ! Amazing...we came multiple times....

An incredible feeling. A HUGE turn on for both of us.

My ass is ready and willing ;-). Love to give and receive here. Yum.

I believe that the most erotic part of a man or woman's body is their anal opening and being rimmed is my most sensitive thing you can have done to you to arouse oral and anal desires and cause waves of pleasure regardless of gender.

Smooth shaven yummy clean anal opening is best. Communication, mutual comfort, trust, patience, manual stimulation, toys and oral foreplay, plenty of time and lube, tenderness and attention to body language as you combine fingers, toys, tongue, lips and your full mouth to orally pleasure her or him beyound their wildest pleasures or wanting vaginal or anal intercourse afterwards.

No. Having my asshole licked is not something I want done and I sure as hell am never going to do it to anyone. Someone's anus is never "clean" even if it's been washed with soap or shaved. Fucking a man or woman's ass with my gloved fingers or putting a condom on my dick is one thing but I am not gonna put my tongue down there or have someone do it to me ever.

I thoroiuughly enjoly being rimmed and am learnng ot enjoy doing it myself althoug it has to be a clean, and hairless pucker spot.

Oh my goodness tongue F ing an anal hole is AMAZing! I read a few guys didn't want to have anything to so with it. Oh My Goodness, are you crazy? Personally I have never met a person I could not get to do anything, and I do mean anything, after I gave them a good tongue F ing. That is how I am moving my husband along sexually, he was so inhibited when I first met him but after a good tonging he is pretty much good to go for whatever.

My wife and I love rimming each other when we have a crap.So tasty and juicy,makes us both cum for ever.Yummy

When working to get my wife to let me fuck her ass,I began by fingering and eventually rimming her ass real good. After a few times and gettting her ass lubircated with saliva I was able to introduce fingers into her ass. To faciltate getting her to let me ass fuck her I introduced a vibrator into our activity. Finally one night she agreed to try anal sex