Register

Stroking while driving...

How many more of you are like me, when I'm on a long drive I like to pull my cock out and stroke it and edge. The other day I was driving and stroking and got a little to close to the edge and had sum cum leak out. Of course I used my finger to catch each drop and then licked it off my finger as I drove down the road.

What really gets me hard and close to the edge is when I spit on my fingers and rub them around the head of my cock, seems to always takes me up another level of hardness.

Re: Stroking while driving...

doesn't sound like a good idea.......

Yeah, it is kinda risky, but it is soooooo fucking much fun ! ! ! WAY back in my younger days, when I was 18 I had a job in a town about 20 miles from home. My Mom would wake me up about 6AM after she got my Dad off to work. Of course, I would always have a moworning "boner" that needed to be jacked off. I would take a quick shower and get dressed, still hard as a rock, grab a cup of coffee and start my trip. Just as soon as I was out of town I would get my cock out and start stroking and edging. At about a mile from work, I would slip ib a rubber and fill it will my morning cum. I can still remember how fucking good that felt.......and of course by 730am I was ready to fuck again ! ! ! ! LOL Ahhhh, youth!
    Earl
    Last edited by earloftexas; Aug 13, 2017 at 10:45 AM.

I'm on Sysper's side here...Kill urselves if u must boys... likelihood tho is u will do for some other poor buggers. We can but hope PC Plod catches up wivyas b4 ne accident happens and throws book atcha.. am not a spoilsport.. I enjoy mucky happenings wiv a lickle danger as well as ne 1.. but not at risk of some 1 else copping their's... lunacy!
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    No worries this can be done while keeping your eye on the road.

I think its not a good idea too---but not because of the possibility of having an accident---but because in the course of doing this, you go by a cop watching traffic and do something that sets off his or her "cop dar" so they hit the road, pull in behind you and hit the lights on you and you don't have enough time to get your junk hidden---then when the cop comes up--you get busted and made a laughing stock thanks to someone shooting video on their phone of the cops taking you down AND in many places in America now---you have to register for the rest of your days as a "Sex Offender" for having done this---sorry---my old days in law enforcement kicking in there.....

I appreciate everyone being concerned for my safety and you all make some good points.

But I guess I need to be more specific, I'm not talking about driving down the road with my pants pulled down to my knees cranking away on my hard cock like I was home in bed. I wear loose fitting pants and all I do is unzip them, pull my under ware to the side and pull my cock out so it is sticking out of my zipper. And I only do this when I'm on the open road with the Cruz set at the speed limit. If a trucker is coming up beside me or if I would get pulled over all I have to do is stuff my cock back down into my pants and then it only appears that I just forgot to zip up my pants.

I have been doing this for years. This really works well with a pair of loose shorts on.

still sounds risky to me but different strokes for different folks

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    Agreed, just drive the fucking car, or vehicle and keep yourself and the other people driving near you safe.

I'm with charman. Been doing this for years. And 12votlyv2.0, I am a retired LEO!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I think its not a good idea too---but not because of the possibility of having an accident---but because in the course of doing this, you go by a cop watching traffic and do something that sets off his or her "cop dar" so they hit the road, pull in behind you and hit the lights on you and you don't have enough time to get your junk hidden---then when the cop comes up--you get busted and made a laughing stock thanks to someone shooting video on their phone of the cops taking you down AND in many places in America now---you have to register for the rest of your days as a "Sex Offender" for having done this---sorry---my old days in law enforcement kicking in there.....
    I seriously doubt that this"crime" would qualify a person to be named a Sex Offender". Its not a felony!

I'll admit that I did it once. Was just getting busy with my wife when I got a call from my son. His ride fell through and needed a ride home from work. I know my wife would be asleep when I got back so on my way to pick him up, I pulled it out and started jerking off. I don't know about anyone else, but when I cum I lose all other senses and just concentrate on the sensation of cumming. And when I did that I almost drove off the road.

Yeah, no more car fun for me, unless I'm parked somewhere.

I've never masturbated myself when driving, however I have had a few women and men stroking my cock as I drove and I have stroked several pussies and cocks as they drove

I drive a truck and it always makes me smile when i look down at a passing car and see a nice fat hard cock

If road head counts, back when my wife and I were driving halfway across the country, she always enjoyed getting topless and giving me some road head but only on long stretches of interstate highway with little traffic. However, if we spotted a trucker we always pulled along side of him to give him a nice show.

I was on the road as a supervisor from store to store and I was constantly getting hard in my pants. Hear a song, sparks a memory.... bingo! i'd pull it out and idly stroke my cock. Sometimes I'd get frisky, esp. on a long drive and drop my pants and stroke naked. Then I'd unbutton my dress shirt and loosen my tie, move them out of the way and make myself cum all over my belly; always kept a pile of napkins (from fast food stops) on my dash within easy reach to mop up my cum and put in my mouth to suck the cum off them. Then put myself together and arrive at my next store, with a smile! Kept me from fooling around too.

One night , toward the end of summer, I took Mrs. Robinson out to this little diner on the edge of Farm country. On the way back, she started to rub my leg. Then she started to rub my crotch. Mrs. Robinson then informed me that she was going to give me a BJ while I was driving....She unzipped my shorts and started to jerk me off. She then leaned over and licked the outside of my ear....At this point I had to swerve back into my lane as a Tractor trailer coming was straight towards me.

Lesson Learned: Only play in a PARKED car, not a moving one.

csreef said, "Lesson Learned: Only play in a PARKED car, not a moving one."

So are you admitting you have some control problems? LOL

Been jacked-off, sucked-off, and fucked while at the controls of an airplane. Yup, I'm a member of the "Mile High Club" several times over thank God for autopilot!

I did it for years when I was younger. That was back when I didn't have to wear underwear. If I was going to be on the open highway, I'd make sure I was commando

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    csreef said, "Lesson Learned: Only play in a PARKED car, not a moving one."

So are you admitting you have some control problems? LOL
    With Mrs. Robinson, who wouldn't have some Control Issues. . .

1) She was 2x my age ( I was 25 at the time).

2) She had a Sex Drive second to none.

3) She had a body that a Jane Mansfield would kill for.

Quote Originally Posted by jimv112563 View Post
    I drive a truck and it always makes me smile when i look down at a passing car and see a nice fat hard cock
    I am a driver over 30 years I like that too but don't see it much because of cell phones.Some times I would stork it to keep me a wake

I do it at night wearing gym shorts. No zipper, or button so it's easy to put my stuff away quickly. As for dangerous, my eyes stay on the road, and usually only drive with one hand anyway. I don't think it's always a self control issue, for me it's the thrill, like sex in public places.

Yes, many times.

I have in other vehicles but I have a brand new Truck, can't cum stain the seats yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    I have in other vehicles but I have a brand new Truck, can't cum stain the seats yet.
    Time to break that puppy in!

I do it all the time, I don't always cum and when I do I just scoop it up with my fingers and eat it, mmmm, so good