Register

How to deal with age difference and second guessing yourself

I have the opportunity to play with a couple who are older than myself.....female 7yrs (57) and the husband 15 yrs (65). I was ok with 5-10 yrs older than myself. They are both still attractive but I having a hard time accepting the age thing....feels like I'm settling for the next best option. Finding a couple who meet my requirements and who are willing to play with a married guy are rare in my area.....NOT cheating on my wife she is fully aware and ok with this. Sex life is good at home and sometimes I also think why bother with finding a bi guy/couple even though I have a massive desire to play.
    Last edited by iwantmore; Sep 7, 2017 at 1:17 PM.

Re: How to deal with age difference and second guessing yourself

Lately I dance with a woman 33 years older than me about once a week. She looks much younger in terms of muscle mass but re balance agility and endurance no comparison. She likes younger guys, mainly because few living her age.. lol. Have not gotten adult with her, but admit wondering if her body looks as good without clothes as it does with.

Re settling for the next best thing, sounds like you are dealing with the best offer you have had.

This would be the second play couple....first one started to have an interest in anal play, no go area for me.

Way to much importance placed on age the main thing is how you get along and how everyones needs are met or not met

Quote Originally Posted by redngoldpride View Post
    Way to much importance placed on age the main thing is how you get along and how everyones needs are met or not met
    Here! Here! iwantmore you're placing WAY too much emphasis on age. What does age matter if there is physical, emotional, and sexual attraction? Just remember, buddy, one of these days the shoe will be on the other foot!

I think the bigger issue would be performance. if they are both good looking and fit, then the only question is can they perform. If you're expecting a guy to have a hard cock and that doesn't happen, then 25 or 65 it probably won't be a satisfying experience.

Going to give it a chance Saturday night. We did a pic exchange....at 65 there doesn't seem to be a performance issue with his equipment.

I haven't been with a person with big age gap. I guess it all depends if you're attracted to the person, because if you can't find a person sexual then the experience might not be pleasant.

Go for the experience.

delpark

let us know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by iwantmore View Post
    Going to give it a chance Saturday night. We did a pic exchange....at 65 there doesn't seem to be a performance issue with his equipment.

So last Saturday was planned as a no expectations hot tub meet and greet.....well I knew I was in for more when they asked what are the swim trunks for.
    Their enthusiasm for sexual pleasure made up what they lacked in stamina and performance.
    Cock sucking and me licking her pussy started minutes after we all got into the hot tub. Lucky for me her husband doesn't like performing oral on her. He had a nice thick cut cock that I was able to deep throat.....love sucking cock.
    We ended up in the bedroom where he was beginning to tire a little. He wasn't able to get hard enough to do her doggy style....he suggested to her maybe I would be willing, with that she swung herself around and I happily filled her up with my eager cock. From there I ended up on my back as she rode me with him standing above me as she gave him oral and I massaged his balls. She definitely enjoyed seeing a younger guy play with her husband's balls as she rode a nice cock.
    For the last scene he is on his back at the edge of the bed, she was bent over sucking his limp cock wanting my cock again.....pumped a nice load into her, love this position.
    I will be definitely seeing them again on occasion.
    Last edited by iwantmore; Sep 23, 2017 at 9:31 AM.