Register

Guys Choice in Swimwear

Ok although I don't like wearing anything and I wear a string thong to get out of the marina were did we get off track with the long baggie style of today? I went from cut offs, speedos, to thongs in public. Guys should be showing more not less.

Re: Guys Choice in Swimwear

I would rather go to a nude beach

Only got time for Speedos!

Like Hateclothes, I do not like wearing anything and I will wear do wear a pair of black thongs to get in and out of our Lake home, if children, are present. Once in the lake I will remove them, guys should be free to showing more not less. Also it feels great to be free of all clothing when swimming!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I prefer swimming nude. but when I can, I like the baggy, boxer style swim trunks because they fell less encumbering to me.

When swimming with the extended family trunks, when just me and the wife I wear a pair of high rise women's bikini bottoms or a black thong again a women's style. The two guys I have met at the creek they wanted me in the white bikini.

Nude beach for me. I am a nudist and am always nude at home. No swimwear for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    Nude beach for me. I am a nudist and am always nude at home. No swimwear for me.
    Yeah you live in south Florida where a nude beach is an option. Us northerners aren't so lucky

At most, I'll wear a thong. Prefer nude beaches...miss San Onofre trail 6...has nudity / gay beach returned yet?

luv nude beaches. That way you see what looks great to eat

I’m wearing this summer a thin strap with a triangle back. Super skimpy but the tan lines are amazkng

When alone at the beach a speedo thong, when wife with me just plain old swim trunks!!

I not much care for swimshorts, it’s like swimming in underpants! I would much rather go swimming nude. I mean, why even wear a suit in water, do you wear a suit to go take a bath? No!

Quote Originally Posted by Asspussy302 View Post
    Have you ever had Sunburnt Balls and Penis?
    If it is to be, let it be with me

I wish more guys would show more..I live in CT, and there seems to be an issue here with guys wearing things that aren't commonly accepted (i.e., thongs). I liked living in Florida where you can wear whatever you wanted and no one would mock you or criticize you..in CT, we are WAY behind in times and maturity.

Boardshorts. We don't have any nude beaches close by but going to a nude beach is on my bucket list.

I married a European woman so for years I could rock the speedo and it was totally acceptable overseas. She’s Americanized and the kids have grown up, so at best I wear my triathlon shorts which are tight and the swim feels good.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8C8B7B47-D7DF-45EA-A09B-9DD54B54A57F.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	39.6 KB 
ID:	51875

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Have you ever had Sunburnt Balls and Penis?
    Hi csreff

I don't know exactly how truthful this statement is but it worked for me and other nudist guys. A guy's balls and penis does not seem to get sunburned even without putting sun lotian on them. I played tennis, swam and partially suntanned. There was no burnt balls or dick...lol

Indeed, I spend a lot of summer weekends naked. Sunblock works. I might have had a red bum once in a while, but I've never burned the old sausage and two veg.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	53F19B8E-3935-4FD5-9498-4400E5D69373.jpeg 
Views:	109 
Size:	197.3 KB 
ID:	51907
    It’s skimpy string bikinis and thongs for me!

Quote Originally Posted by aimsthigh View Post
    At most, I'll wear a thong. Prefer nude beaches...miss San Onofre trail 6...has nudity / gay beach returned yet?
    If you re speaking of the one I think you are, nope

It's always one of my small G Strings

I prefer to wear a speedo, I love how they look and feel. My wife hates them, dunno why but my ex used to love them

Usually a thong and sometimes a narrow g-string