Register

Change to the chatroom

Is there any word as to why the form of the chatroom has changed??? It is now just a basic chat board---at least that is what I have found---not too crazy about it, that is for sure....

Re: Change to the chatroom

??? The chat room looks the same to me...Also the setup looks the same. What am I missing?

cant tell any different in it been chatting like before

It looks to me that the only "room" is the Main room. I have not been able to access the other rooms since Chat returned, I miss the men's room but I am glad we have something on this site.

to see the old way it was you need to use firefox not microsoft edge

looks the same in chrome

I was figuring it had to be because of the change to Edge recently---to me--it is a rather stripped down page----time to dump any Windows browser I guess!!

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    I was figuring it had to be because of the change to Edge recently---to me--it is a rather stripped down page----time to dump any Windows browser I guess!!
    I went to get Firefox and it works fine---I have had all sorts of problems since I upgraded to Edge--leave it to Microsoft to screw you over.....

Internet Explorer is still on Windows 10 computers. Just type Internet Explorer in the search area on the task bar. When it finds it, right click and save to start or task bar so you can get to it easier the next time,

I don't think if there is a change to Chat that it matters at all, because NOBODY GOES INTO CHAT ANYMORE !!!!

Can you understand that ?

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I don't think if there is a change to Chat that it matters at all, because NOBODY GOES INTO CHAT ANYMORE !!!!

It is a bummer that we have chat back---but no one goes there now!! What a shame--oh well....

I have been using Firefox ever since it was introduced. At first, not a lot of sites recognized it, and I would have to go back to IE. I was spreading the word about Firefox to all my friends. I had over 400 friends on DICK.NET when it went South :O(, and I had all them converted.....It is a great server......
    Earl

Wheres the chat?

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post

I never seen morethen 1 or 2 in chat, most times NO ONE!

Where IS the chat room? I can't find it! OK, I haven't been here for a while, but, did I go blind, or has it moved? How do I find it? (Maybe nobody's there because they can't find it!)

hudson9, it shows it's still there on the page under Today's Birthdays but the chat tab has been removed. But like it always is it is down and not working again.

Quote Originally Posted by SuckerMC View Post
    hudson9, it shows it's still there on the page under Today's Birthdays but the chat tab has been removed. But like it always is it is down and not working again.
    there is no "Todays Birthdays" on my homepage.

It shows on mine bikurinpa. Not sure why it would't be showing on yours.