Register

View Poll Results: Have you ever attended a bisexual orgy?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

29 24.37%
  • No

90 75.63%

Have you ever been to a bisexual orgy?

Tell us about it if you have.

Re: Have you ever been to a bisexual orgy?

Once I went to a Bisexual Swingers Party. . . Sadly it just didn't go any place.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Once I went to a Bisexual Swingers Party. . . Sadly it just didn't go any place.
    sorry it didn't. why didn't it? was it just a meet n'greet that didn't go anywhere? i'd like to know, in case i'm in a similar situation & i wanna try & make it to go in that direction!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    sorry it didn't. why didn't it? was it just a meet n'greet that didn't go anywhere? i'd like to know, in case i'm in a similar situation & i wanna try & make it to go in that direction!
    The reason it didn't go any place, was because it just didn't. . . Some Swingers Parties are just Crazy. The energy of the people is tremendous, and it carries over into "Play".

Not in the one that I went to.. I had sex with this gal, and she said that her husband was Bi. Ok, I thought. . . I asked the husband if he would be interested in a 3-way with his wife, and he said no...So, I asked if he "wanted to Play", again no.

Basically it just depends on the party you go to...Mileage may vary. . .
    Last edited by csreef; Aug 1, 2017 at 9:38 PM.

i should of known. it's hard enough to set the right mood for just 2 people............

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i should of known. it's hard enough to set the right mood for just 2 people............
    I hear ya on that, Brother.

Yes. Our town used to have an apartment where the originator of the Yahoo group kept an apartment for sex. Swinging, lesbians, gays, and bi's were using it. A couple could reserve the apt for their own private party. I attended about 6 parties there. It was very exciting and sexy. One particular night there were 10 guys and three women. Lots of rubbing, stroking, massaging, sucking, and fucking. My female FB showed up with another guy!(that was interesting) After playing around with a couple of women and 4 or 5 guys I went to the massage table. One of the husbands of the party host set up a massage table. I got on the table and had a terrific erotic massage. While he was stroking me, I turned my head toward his thick, 8" cock and gave him some head. After a while he leaned over and gave me some world-class head. I had a very memorable climax and my balls were totally emptied. The originator of the group passed away and there is no apt. anymore. But....the good news is the group still meets and they are meeting tonight in a hotel. They communicate by KIK.

The closest we ever came (no pun intended) was three weeks ago. We were staying the night with one of our bi girlfriends and decided to invite a bi married couple we all knew and had played with before. We had 3 girls and 2 very happy men!

@Kysquire - Louisville Party Apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by Kysquire View Post
    Yes. Our town used to have an apartment where the originator of the Yahoo group kept an apartment for sex. Swinging, lesbians, gays, and bi's were using it. A couple could reserve the apt for their own private party. I attended about 6 parties there. It was very exciting and sexy. One particular night there were 10 guys and three women. Lots of rubbing, stroking, massaging, sucking, and fucking. My female FB showed up with another guy!(that was interesting) After playing around with a couple of women and 4 or 5 guys I went to the massage table. One of the husbands of the party host set up a massage table. I got on the table and had a terrific erotic massage. While he was stroking me, I turned my head toward his thick, 8" cock and gave him some head. After a while he leaned over and gave me some world-class head. I had a very memorable climax and my balls were totally emptied. The originator of the group passed away and there is no apt. anymore. But....the good news is the group still meets and they are meeting tonight in a hotel. They communicate by KIK.
    i'm sure this isn't the only apt of it's kind in the world......how i wish i knew of any around me!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neonaught View Post
    The closest we ever came (no pun intended) was three weeks ago. We were staying the night with one of our bi girlfriends and decided to invite a bi married couple we all knew and had played with before. We had 3 girls and 2 very happy men!
    assuming the women were very happy too?

I have never been to an organized orgy, would love to. Many years ago when I was in my 20s, I went to a rest area that is now closed. One evening I decided to spend the night there drinking in my van. After a few beers I was naked walking around and doing whatever with whoever. I do not remember everything I did but I woke up in my van still naked and very hungover. I would never do that today, and wish I was not drunk so I could remember what I did. If it I could get a group of guys I knew were DDF I would love to relive that night.

Went to one party where there was a LOT of talk....JUST talk What a disappointing colossal waste of time. One girl was talking smack so I made a move on her and she got all huffy and offended. WTF!?
    I think a lot of people think, dream, or fantasize about it but don't have the spine to act on it.

When I was in college, I discovered that other members of my swim team were also bi or gay so one night on an out of town trip 6 of us got down in one of the hotel rooms. That was a night to remember!

No but been in a bunch of 3 ways and 4 ways.

Tg Yes. KIK is partyapartment

Quote Originally Posted by Tg1964 View Post
    @Kysquire - Louisville Party Apartment?

Quote Originally Posted by bob338 View Post
    When I was in college, I discovered that other members of my swim team were also bi or gay so one night on an out of town trip 6 of us got down in one of the hotel rooms. That was a night to remember!
    if i only knew in college i would of joined the swim team. those speedo's must just get to u until u gotta do something about it!

Quote Originally Posted by jackbirdjay View Post
    No but been in a bunch of 3 ways and 4 ways.
    so what is an orgy? is there a number of people it's gotta be at least? or is it something else? i'm not asking u necessarily but maybe it's something we could all discuss. maybe we should start another thread?

Yes, it was interesting. I got an invite from one of my suck buddies a few years ago telling me there was a small group of men he knew getting together at one guy's house near me. I was curious to see what it was all about so I put on my low cut jeans and an open sleeveless jean shirt and went over. When the door opened, the host was standing there naked and invited me in. He went back in the living room where there was a bedspread on the floor and he got back on it on all fours so another guy could continue fisting his ass long and deep. There were 4 other men, mostly nude, milling around as I sat down to watch the action. One guy came up to me with his hard dick staring me in the face so I proceeded to start sucking him off. Another guy came by and got on his knees and we shared the cock between us. He ended up getting the cum shot and then unzipped my pants and started sucking me off. Meanwhile, the main event guy getting fisted was now getting assfucked by the well hung guy who was fisting him so good, his arm was halfway in his ass. While I was getting blown, another guy sat next to me and started making out with me and playing with my nipples. I came in the cocksuckers mouth. After a little more playing, the guy who was making out with me asked me to go out to his car with him so I did and we ended up blowing each other in his van in a furious 69. Not a bad night.

if 5 men and 4 women sucking and fucking each other all night long counts it was a bisexual orgy

Years ago I did at a swingers club in Jersey. There were probably 30 - 50 people there and a lot of sex of all varieties. My wife at the time had a lot of fun as well. She actually had her first girl on girl there. I heard a few years later they closed down.

Since my wife and I came out to each other this year we have come to known some bi swingers in our area. Our 1st one was I little awkward at 1st but the couple that invited us coached us along and in no time our sexual fantasies were being realized. There were 4 couples at this party and after the intial greetings rules for the get together was established as 1 rule only. There would be no anal sex unless the participants went to another room. It started off as a few drinks and after one person was starting to get little frisky it wasn't long before the clothes came off. This sexy women came over and was not shy and held my cock in her hand and kissed me then went down on me,, my wife was all horned up seeing all the cocks and pussy and went right to work servicing her new found female friend. As the night went on and plenty of cum dripping everywhere a few of those cocks found their way into my hungry mouth and the experience of tasting his cum and pussy juices on their cocks made me so rock hard and had plenty of compliments on my performance. After 5 hours of sexual bliss the night was over and everyone returned home. Thats the only one that we have attended but keep in mind that the couple that invited us are regulars visitors to my country home for lots of fun in the sun my wife and Sally have become very good friends in and out of the bedroom as well as Sallys husband and I having our own good times with and without the wives. A few weeks ago he and I decided to have a guys only weekend so we went to his cabin up north and had lots of private man time. He is a total top and very aggressive in bed and by the end of our weekend, I was very sore but happy like the man slut that I am.

Back in the 60's and early 70's I went to many orgies. How do you define an orgy? Well, minimum of 10-12 bodies, preferably no one knowing the others, who all suck and fuck gloriously, usually with things to loosen their morality (pot, booze, etc.). I liked mixed orgies (males and females), but I loved bi male only orgies, esp involving dressing, too! Of course, everybody had to be screened to prevent the spread of critters and infections (no AIDS back then). Usual attendance was 30-50 people, from teens to 70's. Many related, too. Mixed there were many daddy-daughters, even grandmother-granddaughter and mother, etc.

But, bi males were a lot of singles and dad-son-grandson combos, brothers, uncles, grandfathers. Or you'd get surprised relatives (wow, I'm sucking my grandfather's cock). It wasn't so much about that, it was more about horny males getting off on one another. Sucking, fucking, dressing, playing. Walking up so someone and feeling their stiff cock under their skirt, or kissing their tits in their bras, or sucking on another guy's nipple with another guy sucking the other one, then going down to their belly button, then taking turns sucking his cock or one sucking his cock and the other fucking his asshole. Mmmmmmm... so many wonderful memories!