Register

Guy's jerking off to youe wife/gf?

A lot of us like watching our wife/gf with someone else, but does anyone also like sending nudes of their woman to guys online so the guy can beat off to them?

Re: Guy's jerking off to youe wife/gf?

You know, the thought never occurred to me. I suppose it could be harmless. But there is always the chance that it could go very wrong. Not sure I would be comfortable sharing the wife that way.

I have received photos of a guys cummy dick or a pile of cum on a picture of my wife.

Quote Originally Posted by Samdy View Post
    I have received photos of a guys cummy dick or a pile of cum on a picture of my wife.
    thats hot

I have done but was much younger with g/f's.....now I am older no woman presently dating etc..not sure how I would feel. Back then drank a lot now I don't but sure understand more now then I did then.

i'd really like to hear a women's perspective on this. i think most women would really be against this. i would never ever do it behind my wife/gf back period. the only way i could bring myself to do this is if she begged me to do it. even then i probably wouldn't. i just think it's disrespectfull.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    i'd really like to hear a women's perspective on this. i think most women would really be against this. i would never ever do it behind my wife/gf back period. the only way i could bring myself to do this is if she begged me to do it. even then i probably wouldn't. i just think it's disrespectfull.
    Some women are into 'tribute pics' like this but they are putas.

I have a hot girl I hook up with sometimes who is quite loose and very much an exhibitionist. She likes to cruise with me to some of the bisexual/gay hookup spots and gets out to stroll around in her skimpy outfits. Then she gets back in the car with me and hops up on the passenger seat with her ass bare and showing and starts sucking me off. Naturally at least one or two others drive up and almost all the time they whip it out and start jerking off while she puts on the blowjob show. Lots of fun for all.

I've shared pics of my wife to my friends. Its hot. just can't wait for the day she agrees to be fucked by other guys who also fuck me in front of her

Quote Originally Posted by BiMelbDude View Post
    I've shared pics of my wife to my friends. Its hot. just can't wait for the day she agrees to be fucked by other guys who also fuck me in front of her
    something I am constantly working on!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	date night on crusie captain table.jpg 
Views:	314 
Size:	52.5 KB 
ID:	47715
    Last edited by Samdy; Jul 30, 2017 at 2:23 AM.

I'd get in line. You'll have no problem finding guys.

Wow ! If I had her, I wouldn't share her with anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Wow ! If I had her, I wouldn't share her with anybody.
    So far she only lets me send pics of her to guys for usage.

When my ex-hotwife and I split up in 1998, we had many many pics of her sucking and fucking me and other men as well as some very hot VHS videos. There were also pics she took of me and other men sucking each other and of me eating and fucking other women. She and I loved showing our pics off to other guys that we were interested in having 3omes with or showing them to couples we wanted to have 4somes with. Unfortunately when we split up, she took them all with her when she left. She swears she burned them all, but I believe she probably kept some of her favorites to masturbate to. LOL I would love it if any of those pics or videos ever started showing up on the internet. I wish I still had them to share too !

I have had a number of bi married men email me nudes of their wife, action pics of them and other other men sucking and fucking as well as some hot videos. Some even brought wife's pics & vids with them to watch as we played. However they loved sucking my hard cock as I looked at their wife's pics or watched the videos. Almost all of them jacked off after they sucked me off !

I've posted pictures of my wife on different websites and have received tributes back. My wife knows I post and share her photos sometimes. I showed her some of the tributes and she thought it was pretty hot. We've also had guys Photoshop themselves into the picture with my wife.

I have posted pics of my wife but her head has been cut out. I have also done file share on shype where I have shown the complete pics and watched guys cum to them, its such a turn on

I guess i'm not the only one lol. My gf knows i share her pics, she likes it. It's hot when i a guy beats off to them.

PM me if you're interested