Register
    ~Joe~

I Met a chap at a bus stop the other day

I Met a chap at a bus stop the other day.
    We started to chat, it was one of those old wooden shelters that you do not see very often in a quiet village down the road from me.
    Well the rain pelted down and the wait for the bus seemed to take an age.
    the chap said his name was Tim, he is in his mid 30's and asked me if I liked his bulge in his pants... err ok I thought, but, being as I do enjoy a cock or two I said yes it looks ok.

A bit of banter went back and forth until he started to feel me giving my dick a really good squeeze to what made me So, damn, hard!
    He looked at his watch and said looks as this bus isn't coming how about we have some fun.

Well the fun was had and my ass filled with his load of cum, and he had a mouth full of my cum.
    About 5 minutes later the bus got there, we went to the back of the bus upstairs, Then he slipped his dick out, pulled down my jeans, then slipped his dick back up my ass, for a few more really hard pumps inside of me, for what lasted for about 25 minutes or so.

I got off the bus first and he gave me his phone number and address to come round next weekend to stay for a long weekend with him and his mate Jake.

I know that I will have some fun and the thought of two other Bi men spit roasting me is a turn on to say the least.

Should I go or should I leave it as a one off bus shelter/ bus shag.
    What do you all think?
    Last edited by ~Joe~; Jul 26, 2017 at 9:50 AM.

Re: I Met a chap at a bus stop the other day

Why are you asking strangers for advice? You know this guy better than we do.

i usually say it's a bad idea to hookup with someone without getting to know them 1st or at least get a feel of what each other is like. but i know some people it doesn't bother them to jump into it. plus it looks like u allready got past that with this guy if anything u should meet ur new friend & his friend out somewhere to get to know each other a little better or at least comfortable. it could also make ur desires grow i's not real clear why ur wondering if u should go for it or not. ru worried about std's? ru worried the guys are gonna turnout to be psycho's? ru married? ru wondering if u really wanna be in an all guy 3sum? sounds like u enjoyed ur adventures & like the thought of having more. if that's just the case just go for it! sex is good it sounds like u might of never been spitroast but might like too. u should explore this cause it's got ur curiosity. but if u have allready u know u like it so why not do something enjoyable again? anyways it kinda sounds like u have made up ur mind u said i know that i will have some fun rather than i know i that i would have some fun. keep us posted!!!! even if u decide not too i know there might be good reasons not to call up ur friend & hookup.

well you done did it with this man once so if you want to be splitroasted go for it

I'm still trying to get past the part where this guy just comes right out and asks if you like the bulge in his pants...

Damn hot story would have done too 45 years ago not now days....but does sound like fun though...safe sex to me is important I know 3 men and 2 women personally that died from Aids...