Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ass licking

Ass licking

I've had 50 woman and 50 men in my life time with 5 tranies thrown in. I love to lick ass and do it with glee. Out of all those people I've had 3 woman and 3 men eat my ass. I've eaten a lot more ass than the return. I see a nice butt my tongue goes there. How about you guys? Get your ass eaten much and the difference between ladies and guys doing it enthusiasm wise? Any ladies here love to lick butt? Me personally I keep mine hairless and I only eat hairless, my preference.

Re: Ass licking

if u like it that's cool i know alot of people enjoy it. but it's not my thing. there's no way im' putting my tongue anywhere near there. especially if there's another, tasty hole nearby if someone really wanted to do it to me i guess i'd let them but i'd never ask.

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    if u like it that's cool i know alot of people enjoy it. but it's not my thing. there's no way im' putting my tongue anywhere near there. especially if there's another, tasty hole nearby if someone really wanted to do it to me i guess i'd let them but i'd never ask.
    DITTO! My first wife used to tongue my butt hole. She took the initiative all on her own and apparently enjoyed it. I liked it....until she wanted to kiss me afterwards....YUK! I've had one guy take me around the world....it felt good for awhile, but then just got to be a wet tongue up my butt crack. I never have desired to tongue a butt hole....male or female....and never will!

I love to give and receive. Nothing like a nice tongue in a clean ass. I only do it or expect it when both asses are fresh out of a shower or bath then skies the limit. Licking, tonguing, fingering...It's all good!

I love doing and receiving but only fresh clean out of shower /bath...The feelings from getting are wild don't know how to explain them...

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman View Post
    I've had 50 woman and 50 men in my life time with 5 tranies thrown in. I love to lick ass and do it with glee. Out of all those people I've had 3 woman and 3 men eat my ass. I've eaten a lot more ass than the return. I see a nice butt my tongue goes there. How about you guys? Get your ass eaten much and the difference between ladies and guys doing it enthusiasm wise? Any ladies here love to lick butt? Me personally I keep mine hairless and I only eat hairless, my preference.
    I agree with you Drummerman.....clean and HAIRLESS. I keep my asshole, ass crack, taint, nuts and cock absolutely HAIRLESS!

It feels great to get rimmed and as long as things are fresh, I enjoy giving some too!

I've never done it. Had it done to me by 1/2 dozen guys and one hot female FB. I love it, but can't seem to force myself to do it.

Neither a giver nor a receiver at this point, but have found myself trying - and enjoying - things that I never imagined possible. So, I'm open to either, in the proper squeaky-clean situation...

I absolutely love to orally please a woman's clean ass. I gues you would call that a fetid for, although I have never done that to a man. I have been rimmed by women, and one guy. The women have done a much better job so far.

yes indeed love to rim men or woman gotta be clean to a little sweaty , so erotic and feels so good love to kiss the rimmer after they do me or me them

I tried it once on my last girlfriend. In all honesty, I only did it because I thought that might make her more receptive to having something else in her ass. It didn't...

i have done with both men and women done it to them had it done to me most time was doing a 69 when doing it as long as ever one is clean its fun

I love eating woman's ass..... I don't understand why but when I see a nice ass, it is like a magnet for my tongue. AN ex used to return the favor and I loved it.

I love rimming ass... before, during and after anal sex. Like pussy its delicious full of come. My girl friend loves ass to mouth but rarely rims me. Its an odd thing but I swear its true. I lived 20 years in new england, Maine mostly before returning to Virginia and after having a decent sampling of women in both areas, women in new england are more likely to rim and often rim of their own volition than women are in Virginia.

Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    I love rimming ass... before, during and after anal sex. Like pussy its delicious full of come. My girl friend loves ass to mouth but rarely rims me. Its an odd thing but I swear its true. I lived 20 years in new england, Maine mostly before returning to Virginia and after having a decent sampling of women in both areas, women in new england are more likely to rim and often rim of their own volition than women are in Virginia.
    That's it! I am moving to Virgina!!!

When I was younger I was eating out my GF, and I went a little too far south, Yeech....

Later I had a guy beg me to let him Rim me...I let him do it just to see what it was like...It was a different sensation.

I met a woman who told me that when she loves to rim guys, and when she start rimming, she goes into a different state of mind, it is so enjoyable for her.

Smokey I have to move to New England.

I used to have a girlfriend and we would play a game where I would stuff a small peppermint candy just inside my hole (after it was thoroughly cleaned, of course) and then she would dig it out with her tongue. She would take her time doing it. Then, she would stuff the same piece of candy in her own ass and I would return the favor.

I've only licked one ass, it was a gal who had the wettest and tastiest pussy I ever ate. Her pussy juice would run down to her ass and I'd lick it up, she'd get so turned on I'd stay there for a while licking it up. Loved to ear her out, my face would be covered in her juices. I love her scent, I wouldn't wash my moustache so that I'd be smelling her afterwards.

Absolutely love having a tongue in my ass for as long as the other person can handle it. Love riding my ass on a mouth as well. Just absolutely does it for me. Only clean / fresh play of course, absolutely no desire unless I am squeaky clean. Enjoy returning the favor as well, but only if squeaky clean and smooth.

I love having my ass licked, my wife absolutely refuses to do it. I've only done it a few times, can't say I hate doing it, just don't do it often

I have rimmed more women than men and prefer a hairless one. I don't mind an asshole that smells like one. Sometimes I'll rub my finger on it enough to capture some of that funk and sniff it while I suck. Since I don't fuck the wife now most of the ass in my life is male now.

I have rimmed my wife and she does me but I really want to rim another guy

i love getting my ass rimmed and tongue fucked

indeed my man indeed

I just love eating a nice clean ASS when with a lady going down from her sweet wet fragrant pussy to her tight warm puckered rose bud is just so natural , and before slipping my cock into a male playmate I find it best to spend lots of time kissing , licking , tongue fucking until he is begging for more both f/m love me doing this before trying to get my cock into their beautiful warm tight ass

Ive eaten ass of every woman ive been with, i love it.. my current wife shoo's me away whenever i stray too far south.. ive been rimmed a few times but wasnt open enough to let myself enjoy it. Now with the laser im ready to be rimmed!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman View Post
    Love it. My girl loves it when I lick her ass. I usually set her up for it, she knows when it's coming, and she loves it. She also knows what's coming next.

I also love it when she licks mine, which doesn't happen often, but when it does, it's heaven.

DITTO I've never licked ass before but want to only if it's clean. My wife licks my ass and it feels awesome!