Register

Watch out for big dicks when you have anal

i really wish someone would have told me in advance the after effects of getting anal sex by a big dick. i had anal sex with a 10.5 inch dick and it hurt at first during the act but then felt good. but about an hour later my legs became extremely achy and it spread all the way up my body. i was in so much pain that my stomache felt sick too. i ended up spending half the day in bed cus of the pain.

Re: Watch out for big dicks when you have anal

Big cocks are a lot like monster trucks - fun to look at but hell to have!!
    Why is it that I played sports for 20 years and nobody called me an athlete, but the first time I put on a dress I'm called a faggot?

Did you have anal sex with any cocks of lesser size or did you just jump to the big boy?
    - "LoveBothWorlds"

if you are going to do it with someone who is big, the best thing to do is work out with several dildos in advance, rangeing from small to big, to loosen up, that way you wont be hurting like that,I work out with my dildos on a regular basis so I am always ready for any thing, its fun on all levels
    Being Bisexual means that I can stick my hand down anybodys pants and be happy with whatever I find

ive had anal with an 8 inch penis. ive bottomed 22 times. also someone else told me that the first dump that you take is supposed to hurt a lot. cus i asked a bottom i know about this stuff. has anyone else had anything like that happen to them? its late still and im achy some

If youve bottomed 22 time with an 8incher, you should not have had a problem with the 10 1/2 incher. Sounds like you may have had some other problems. Now me I can't even imagine taking an 8 incher let alone a 10 1/2 but DAMN wouldn't I like to try. Any Takers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6745177.jpg  

my fuck buddy has a 8.5 really thick cock and it took sometime too get used too but now it fits like a glove and when im with smaller guys it doesnt feel as intense

the only problem i had was letting that dick go in my ass. im still a little achy with a sick stomache

I'm sorry you're not feeling so well. I might can offer some suggestions on how to get back on your feet.

You probably had some internal bruising from the intercourse. You might have some inflammation with swelling also. Those things can cause nausea.

Dramamine (or benadryl, cause they are the same substance) for nausea...Ibuprofen or another NSAID if you can tolerate them, for the swelling and inflammation. warm baths and some bowel rest would give you a chance to rest your colon.

Hope you get to feel better soon.

i love to have a big one inside me. i get a way better feeling of there penis in my ass!

like the previous answer i to love big cocks. the biggest i have had was 10 in. it was 30 years ago and i wasn't as relaxed as i am now but it still slid straight in without too much discomfort. nowadays i am so relaxed taking a cock i would have no problems. i love it too much.

Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine View Post
    Dramamine (or benadryl, cause they are the same substance) for nausea...Ibuprofen or another NSAID if you can tolerate them, for the swelling and inflammation. warm baths and some bowel rest would give you a chance to rest your colon.
    Dramamine is dimenhydrinate, used primarily for motion sickness and the treatment of mild nausea.

Benadryl is diphenhydramine, an antihistamine for allergies with a mild sedative-like side effect in the US product. In Europe and most of the rest of the world the product is a a completely different drug, acrivastine or in the UK ceterizine, both sold under the name Benadryl and both with out the sedative properties of the original formulation. It is considered a narcotic in Zambia, so don't put it in your luggage if you're going there.

Two (actully four) different drugs for two different purposes. Not interchangeable. Not the same substances. You have to be careful when giving medical advice.

Quote Originally Posted by biguycancun View Post
    Dramamine is dimenhydrinate, used primarily for motion sickness and the treatment of mild nausea.

Benadryl is diphenhydramine, an antihistamine for allergies with a mild sedative-like side effect in the US product. In Europe and most of the rest of the world the product is a a completely different drug, acrivastine or in the UK ceterizine, both sold under the name Benadryl and both with out the sedative properties of the original formulation. It is considered a narcotic in Zambia, so don't put it in your luggage if you're going there.

Two (actully four) different drugs for two different purposes. Not interchangeable. Not the same substances. You have to be careful when giving medical advice.
    Ok, You are correct in that I misstated. Apologies. I should have said that they can act similarly in regards to nausea. Both can be taken to treat symptoms of motion sickness, Nausea included and both are considered Antihistamines. So while I made a small incorrect comparison of compound. My Advice is still fit enough and still stands as is. I suggested use of those two medicines because at one time while pregnant I got bit by a nasty fat ole spider and here in the US they don't really wanna give you any drugs that could be deemed fatal to a fetus, so I was placed on a regimen of Dramamine and tylenol for the headache, musclepain from head to toe, with stomach cramps and severe nausea. How humiliating that the spider crawled up my shorts and bit my arse too. Anyway. At that time dramamine was expensive and not stocked well. I couldn't find it in three pharmacies so I called the Er back and asked if there was anything else I could take for the nausea (I hadn't eaten or drank anything in 2 days by this time and I was worried about the baby) and the doctor suggested benadryl. Which I could easily find/had generics and was more affordable.

I took the liberty to bold the side effects that are the same near the end of this response and the drug names are linked to their prescribing information off the US National Library of Medicine.

Diphenhydramine(dye fen hye' dra meen)

Last Revision: May 16, 2011.
    Why is this medication prescribed?

Diphenhydramine is used to relieve red, irritated, itchy, watery eyes; sneezing; and runny nose caused by hay fever, allergies, or the common cold. Diphenhydramine is also used to relieve cough caused by minor throat or airway irritation. Diphenhydramine is also used to prevent and treat motion sickness, and to treat insomnia (difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep). Diphenhydramine is also used to control abnormal movements in people who have early stage parkinsonian syndrome (a disorder of the nervous system that causes difficulties with movement, muscle control, and balance) or who are experiencing movement problems as a side effect of a medication.

How should this medicine be used?

Diphenhydramine comes as a tablet, a rapidly disintegrating (dissolving) tablet, a capsule, a liquid-filled capsule, a dissolving strip, powder, and a liquid to take by mouth. When diphenhydramine is used for the relief of allergies, cold, and cough symptoms, it is usually taken every 4 to 6 hours. When diphenhydramine is used to treat motion sickness, it is usually taken 30 minutes before departure and, if needed, before meals and at bedtime. When diphenhydramine is used to treat insomnia it is taken at bedtime (30 minutes before planned sleep). When diphenhydramine is used to treat abnormal movements, it is usually taken three times a day at first and then taken 4 times a day. Follow the directions on the package or on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take diphenhydramine exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor or directed on the label.

Diphenhydramine may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

dry mouth, nose, and throat

drowsiness

dizziness

nausea

vomiting

loss of appetite

constipation

increased chest congestion

headache

muscle weakness

excitement (especially in children)

nervousness

Dimenhydrinate(dye men hye' dri nate)

Last reviewed: September 1, 2008.
    Why is this medication prescribed?

Dimenhydrinate is used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting, and dizziness caused by motion sickness. Dimenhydrinate is in a class of medications called antihistamines. It works by preventing problems with body balance.

Dimenhydrinate may cause side effects. Talk to your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away:

drowsiness

excitement or hyperactivity (especially in children)

headache

new or worsening dizziness

blurred vision

ringing in the ears

dry mouth, nose, or throat

problems with coordination

fainting

dizziness

nausea

Several things can happen during anal sex, all of which can be more severe for larger size penises.

First, the penis could be striking/jaring your internal organs, which could on the mild end of it be like taking multiple punches to the stomach. Then there is bruising of the bowels. This is now big deal other then resting etc, and following the advice given.

There is the possibility of tearing the lining in the first bowel area, which could cause internal bleeding and infection. If the nausea continues, or worsens or you start seeing blood in your stool, you would be well advised to see a doctor.

Take five inches, two times and call me in the morning. The full dose caused side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by ivanthemonkey View Post
    Several things can happen during anal sex, all of which can be more severe for larger size penises.

First, the penis could be striking/jaring your internal organs, which could on the mild end of it be like taking multiple punches to the stomach. Then there is bruising of the bowels. This is now big deal other then resting etc, and following the advice given.

There is the possibility of tearing the lining in the first bowel area, which could cause internal bleeding and infection. If the nausea continues, or worsens or you start seeing blood in your stool, you would be well advised to see a doctor.
    The largest dick I have ever had up my sweet ass was my cousin's 12 (inch plus) long x 1.5 to 1.75 inch OD uncut monster cock. It took both of us about 30 minutes to get 10 inches in my ass and just a few seconds to get the rest of it in my ass. I had been getting fucked by 3 of my jackoff buddies for almost a year and the guy with the largest cock of the three was 7-1/2 x 1-1/2 inches and uncut. The smallest cock of the three had a cock almost identical to MY cock (6-1/2 inches x 1-1/2 inches OD and uncut) so I was not by any means a "virgin". I had lost my "ass cherry" when I was 12 yo to one of my jackoff buddies who was my age. He had an older bro that had been fucking him for almost a year, so I was OK with letting my buddy burst my "cherry".
    Now, I had known that my big dick cuz was coming for a visit, but had not planned or anticipated that he and I would have sex because he normally "played" with my older bro. But my bro had already promised another cuz that he would spend the night at his house (and my bro and this cuz had been fucking each other for several years). This coupled with the fact that MY Mom & Dad were spending the night with an older bro of his in a town about 35 miles away, left my cuz and I completely alone for the night. After we went to bed, we went to sleep pretty fast as we had had a busy day. About midnight, I was awakened by my cuz's hand on my cock. I said, "Hey, that feels pretty damn good," and he said "Well, you had such a hard-on that I thought you would probably needed to be jacked off or fucked." I told him that I would love to fuck him for a few minutes, then I wanted him to fuck me with his super big cock. By this time we were both out of our boxer shorts and I was jacking his cock and he was jacking my cock too. We were both making a river of precum and I told him I was going to mount him now, as I needed a fucking, and with that I got over him in a cowboy position and put his slick cock head on my asshole and pushed. I could feel his big cockhead parting my asshole lips and then he hit my sphincter muscle, and that is where the big cock stopped. He told me to relax and to push down, which I did, and his cock slid up my ass with no problem......and I rode his cock like a good cowboy until he told me he was getting ready to cum. In just a few more minutes he told me he was cumming, and man, he FILLED my ass with at least a QUART of cum, and when HE was cumming, he reached up and started jacking me off and I instantly started shooting cum up in the air about 2 feet above us. We both passed out from ecstasy and exhaustion. We slept thru the night and I was awakened the next morning, still naked, with another raging hard-on and my Cuz jacking me off and sucking my cock................
    That day, my asshole was very tender, and every time I took a step, I could feel that big dick like it was still up my ass. I never had any problems from that big cock up my ass, but I am sure it was because my buddies had been fucking me the week before that. Of course we fucked EVERY week! LOL
    Last edited by earloftexas; Jul 8, 2017 at 5:29 PM.

I have had lots of different size cocks up the ol bum and size is sometimes irrelevant. My regular is a solid 8.5 inch and very thick. My other buddy is 7 inches and slightly thinner in girth but sometimes feels more uncomfortable. I can't explain it. As a total bottom, I think it has to do with how your top is working his cock.

not an expert here but from what i've heard from others it depends on how u get fucked more than u think. what i've heard is, people taking a big cock ok but same person smaller cock, not as good. so if ur gentle at least 1st few times u will be ok size won't matter too much. am i right? close?

In the 80's i had a friend that had a thick 12" cock. It was sort of rubbery. he said he had problems finding a girl that wanted to try it and it was too big for most. Then he started trying guys. I think most guys could take it, but only after lots of practice. I think he was too big for me and it really hurt. A month or so later i had an access on my right bum cheek. Was this caused by the huge cock? no one knows and of course i never mentioned anything to the Doc. But later found out it was very dangerous condition.

If I was you I would go get checked out something is not right. With big cocks I find it hurts a little going in but once in feels good never had a problem. I been a little sore the next day if it was a hard fucking but it goes away. He might have hit something in u get checked out.

I have taken11.5 more than one time. Take it slow and easy. I have been hurt worse by 6 inches forced than by 11.5 with lots of lube and a little time. If I had to pick I would take the 11.5 any day

Quote Originally Posted by miamiuu View Post
    i really wish someone would have told me in advance the after effects of getting anal sex by a big dick. i had anal sex with a 10.5 inch dick and it hurt at first during the act but then felt good. but about an hour later my legs became extremely achy and it spread all the way up my body. i was in so much pain that my stomache felt sick too. i ended up spending half the day in bed cus of the pain.

... he FILLED my ass with at least a QUART of cum...
    I didn't have a problem accepting your description of the size of his cock, but this statement suggests to me that your sense of proportion is seriously whacked...

lol....indeed