Register
three pillows bisexual porn
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Midlands
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    87

    This is for the ladies of this site

    This so settles an argument I'm having with my Girl Friend, "yes she is Bi" but too scared to come on this site.
    This is for the ladies of this site. Vagina stretching for the best orgasm.
    When I have been with a woman some say they on some occasions enjoy being stretched with large objects inside their vagina's
    As a rule, this is either done on their own or with a friend/husband B/F G/F etc.
    What is the most erotic & largest thing that has ever turned you on putting inside you?.
    how big was it? do you do it often?.

    On the flip side doeslarge objects turn you off? is it something that you would not consider doing.
    Are you happy with no objects inside you or just a finger?

    Let's hear both sides of this please.

  2. #2
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,953

    Re: This is for the ladies of this site

    Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    This so settles an argument I'm having with my Girl Friend, "yes she is Bi" but too scared to come on this site.
    This is for the ladies of this site. Vagina stretching for the best orgasm.
    When I have been with a woman some say they on some occasions enjoy being stretched with large objects inside their vagina's
    As a rule, this is either done on their own or with a friend/husband B/F G/F etc.
    What is the most erotic & largest thing that has ever turned you on putting inside you?.
    how big was it? do you do it often?.

    On the flip side doeslarge objects turn you off? is it something that you would not consider doing.
    Are you happy with no objects inside you or just a finger?

    Let's hear both sides of this please.
    Do you ever fist your girlfriend's cunt like this?


  3. #3
    Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Midlands
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    87

    Re: This is for the ladies of this site

    Fucking Hell.
    That is one scary image.
    she looks dead!
    I hope she is ok.

  4. #4
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Scotland
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,904

    Re: This is for the ladies of this site

    To answer the OPs question in me own way, sometimes a finger is enough.. sometimes not... a girl I lived with for a short time loved to tease me with just the light touch of a fingernail.. it sounds boring but I never found it so and how I loved that.. orgasm would take an age but omg when it did cum... outrageously large objects are a no no... not going to answer all of the question because I choose not to.. I would have once easily but time and life have made me a tadge more discreet.. so the largest and most often? Not saying... wasn't a willie ne way... as to wot I wud consider doing, it depends on the circumstances and how I feel... on so many things..

    Sometimes I have surprised myself by doing or allow to be done something which I never wanted to previously. Poley's pic is typically Poley gratuitous muck, but it does bring to mind that recently Fran did try some serious auto-erotica for the first time.. stupidly maybe but it is something one does need to have a partner whom one can trust implicitly and I did trust but am not sure considering the short length of time I had known her, I should have quite so implicitly.. whether I will ever try it again remains to be seen but it did seem to enhance both the play and the orgasm quite considerably but as I'm still around I do not regret the experiences....

  5. #5
    Some Kind of Super Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New York - NYC Area
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    4,953

    Re: This is for the ladies of this site

    Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    Fucking Hell.
    That is one scary image.
    she looks dead!
    I hope she is ok.
    She's fine, it is a porn, and it is all consensual sex/kinks.

  6. #6
    Some Kind of Super Member
    Gender
    Female
    Location

    Scotland
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    10,904

    Re: This is for the ladies of this site

    I've no doubt she is fine, Chunky, but folk should realise auto-erotic sex can be and is a very very dangerous activity..
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Gender
    Male
    Location

    Kentucky
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    781

    Re: This is for the ladies of this site

    Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    She's fine, it is a porn, and it is all consensual sex/kinks.
    just one of your prevert posts that get you and your husband hot

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top