Register

Red face Keeping it from getting "messy"

To date the only anal experience I have had was all self administered using wife's vibrators or toys. Logically I would be sure to go to the bathroom (#2) to hopefully clean out so it doesn't get "messy". Seems as though no matter how much I try to clean out, playing tends to get messy. I have since resorted to taking an enema after trying to go #2 to get really clean. I hear of many people (male and female) telling of spontaneous anal sex and never mention a "messy" experience.

First question...Is this normal to expect some "mess" regardless of preparedness minus enemas?

Second question.... Are there any suggestions as to how to avoid a potentially embarrassing situation?

Thanks all in advance for any feedback.

Re: Keeping it from getting "messy"

Stop lying and cheating on your "wife" who you claim to love, and come out to her.

Even if you do "clean out" before hand, you can expect that at some point things back there will "be messy." The bowels are in constant motion, so they are continuously pushing more waste material down "the pipe," so expect that it can be.

For safety and cleanliness, it really is advised that you use a condom.

It does make things go much easier, cleaner and safer.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Stop lying and cheating on your "wife" who you claim to love, and come out to her.
    what does this matter to you mind your own business

Thanks...I have put him on my ignore list...Looking back he is a pretty well known asshole instigator... Don't need his holier than thou shit.

Appreciate the input cornholejoe...

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    Even if you do "clean out" before hand, you can expect that at some point things back there will "be messy." The bowels are in constant motion, so they are continuously pushing more waste material down "the pipe," so expect that it can be.

For safety and cleanliness, it really is advised that you use a condom.

It does make things go much easier, cleaner and safer.
    Thanks for the input and advice...Can use all the advice I can get (hopefully) ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by curmwm52 View Post
    Thanks for the input and advice...Can use all the advice I can get (hopefully) ;-)
    i bet that's not quite the "input" u were looking for!

As a frequent bottom who likes to be ready at any time. I enema all the time. That is the key, enema in the morning and at night. My wife who often loves her ass invaded also participates in the enema ritual. My buddy has never complained of his cock being scat stained and I know I have never seen scat on my cock after plowing the wife.

seems like an awful lot of effort to give urself an enema twice everyday. i'm not saying u shouldn't or it's wrong. just not sure i would ever bother that often. then again i don't take it up the butt regularly or, ever.

I have read that some people fast for a day or two beforehand, drinking fruit juice, maybe really small meals, like a yogurt. I finally tried it, and it worked really well, with no mess. Thorough enema before going to my friend's house, allowing some time for the water that gets trapped to make it's way out.
    For me, it takes some planning and preparation.
    Use a condom.

I think it depends on the level of cleanliness you want afterwards. I'm cool with a bit of messy sex (as long as it's not crazy dirty or distracting) and then a shower afterwards.
    If you can work all the preparedness into getting ready for sex, and the afterwards into afterplay, you'll enjoy it more.

I agree, I tend to eat very little on days I know I'm getting fucked in the ass. And before going out I will give myself enemas until the water is crystal clear coming out. I've found that, with this, I can have sex hours later and his cock still comes out clean.

Appreciate all of the feedback... Sort of what I figured but good to hear it from someone with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    what does this matter to you mind your own business
    Put the fother mucker on ignore list!