Register

Aroused and unsatisfied cocksuckers

I noticed on craigslist that there are many more guys wanting a cock to suck than there are guys wanting
    their cock sucked. It seems that the submissive cocksuckers outnumber the alpha feeders by a large
    margin. This puzzles me. Thinking of evolution, why is it that there could be so many more subs than
    alphas? What purpose do sub cocksuckers serve that so many have survived the evolution gauntlet? Once
    a guy has felt a big cock reach deep into his throat, he is abruptly changed into a compulsive cocksucker.
    He craves the feeling of a cock penetrating his throat and spurting its semen into his mouth and throat. He
    is obsessed by it.

The erotic sensations in the sub’s mouth and throat are felt all through the sub to his own cock - even
    causing his own climax even without touching himself. And so, it seems very many men have evolved to
    where their erotic zones are connected from mouth and throat throughout their body into their cock. To
    what purpose? How does this phenomenon benefit the human race?
    The alphas, especially the ones with 7 and 8 inch cocks, have the pick-of-the-litter when it comes to
    choosing a cocksucker - even an excellent cocksucker. And women - Ha! They are oblivious when it
    comes to men’s secret bisexual world. Most are really dumb. First of all, most women don’t like to suck
    cock. And those that will do the man a favor, can’t stand to have a man cum in their mouth. And those
    that will let a man cum in their mouth refuse to swallow his semen. The gap between men and women on
    this issue is enormous. And, to show just how warped women are about this, if they find out their man is
    having another guy suck their cock, they will get angry, hurt, indignant and leave the pervert. That’s after
    they have denied their man the sexual thrill he loves best of all.

There is a huge disconnect between men and women about many men having their cock sucked by
    another man and also between the number of men craving to suck cock and the number of alphas
    available who want their cock sucked by another man. It leaves many guys like me starving for a big cock
    to deep throat. Lots of cocksuckers aroused and unsatisfied.

Has anyone got a solution to these problems?

Re: Aroused and unsatisfied cocksuckers

Quote Originally Posted by indenver_indenver View Post
    I noticed on craigslist that there are many more guys wanting a cock to suck than there are guys wanting
    their cock sucked. It seems that the submissive cocksuckers outnumber the alpha feeders by a large
    margin. This puzzles me. Thinking of evolution, why is it that there could be so many more subs than
    alphas? What purpose do sub cocksuckers serve that so many have survived the evolution gauntlet? Once
    a guy has felt a big cock reach deep into his throat, he is abruptly changed into a compulsive cocksucker.
    He craves the feeling of a cock penetrating his throat and spurting its semen into his mouth and throat. He
    is obsessed by it.

The erotic sensations in the sub’s mouth and throat are felt all through the sub to his own cock - even
    causing his own climax even without touching himself. And so, it seems very many men have evolved to
    where their erotic zones are connected from mouth and throat throughout their body into their cock. To
    what purpose? How does this phenomenon benefit the human race?
    The alphas, especially the ones with 7 and 8 inch cocks, have the pick-of-the-litter when it comes to
    choosing a cocksucker - even an excellent cocksucker. And women - Ha! They are oblivious when it
    comes to men’s secret bisexual world. Most are really dumb. First of all, most women don’t like to suck
    cock. And those that will do the man a favor, can’t stand to have a man cum in their mouth. And those
    that will let a man cum in their mouth refuse to swallow his semen. The gap between men and women on
    this issue is enormous. And, to show just how warped women are about this, if they find out their man is
    having another guy suck their cock, they will get angry, hurt, indignant and leave the pervert. That’s after
    they have denied their man the sexual thrill he loves best of all.

There is a huge disconnect between men and women about many men having their cock sucked by
    another man and also between the number of men craving to suck cock and the number of alphas
    available who want their cock sucked by another man. It leaves many guys like me starving for a big cock
    to deep throat. Lots of cocksuckers aroused and unsatisfied.

Has anyone got a solution to these problems?
    your post is funny.

I'm not an aggressive alpha type but I do enjoy being a Dom, take charge feeder for submissive or non-submissive cocksuckers. I prefer submissives who also enjoy verbal abuse and a bit of kink added in, but it is not required. I am not huge, I'm an average 6" cut average and of average or medium thickness. Many men have described my cock as among the prettiest, straightest, smoothest cocks they ever touched or sucked. In all of my profiles on the various mm and adult sites, I publish my true stats and 1 or 2 recent cock/body pics. I've never met a man who was disappointed in my size or hardness. I suppose the size queens among cocksuckers don't contact me because I'm just a mere 6 inches. I don't care because there are 100 times as many cock & cum loving cocksuckers who don't care about size than there are size queens who turn their noses up at dicks less than 7 or 8 inches. It's mutual supply and demand. I demand eager cocksuckers. They flock to supply me their hot hungry mouths. They demand cocks to suck and I supply a nice hard 6" cock and a nice load of clean, safe cum.

If you've been disappointed at a lack of alpha feeders or a lack of feeders who can deliver the hard and sticky goods, keep looking. There are plenty of us out here. I am selective, but not nitpicky when it comes to meting new men, but I won't invite just any horny cocksucker to blow me. A guy needs to be patient and show that he's cautious and discreet and is vetting me through emails, chats, texts/voicecalls as much as I am vetting him.

Part of your problem is your research is flawed. Craigslist is RIFE with fakers, wannabees, scammers, and spammers. I would not draw ANY assumptions based on CL.

I agree there are more guys that want and desire to suck than guys who want theirs sucked . I M a guy who enjoys the act of sucking I live in san Antonio and look frequently but seldom find it may be that i do not know where to look craigslist is a joke here if any guys can help please do I used to go to a park and within 30 minutes I had found friends but as of late the parks are dead

Not sure the desire to suck necessarily equates to being a sub. I like sucking but if the guy played the Dom / alpha card, that would be a turn off for me. I like sucking on someone who I know wants to suck me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by DMercator View Post
    Not sure the desire to suck necessarily equates to being a sub. I like sucking but if the guy played the Dom / alpha card, that would be a turn off for me. I like sucking on someone who I know wants to suck me as well.
    Agree. I'm not a sub but I love to suck cock. Because the wifey loves sucking my cock, is good at it, and gives me all I can handle, I don't need it or desire it from any guys. I keep my thirst for cock satisfied by having several regulars, so I am never unsatisfied.

For guys who are curious. it makes sense that they would think about doing the sucking rather than being sucked.

As a curious guy, I know what it feels like to have my cock sucked. I do not, however, have any idea of what it feels like to have a cock in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by whistle1 View Post
    For guys who are curious. it makes sense that they would think about doing the sucking rather than being sucked.

As a curious guy, I know what it feels like to have my cock sucked. I do not, however, have any idea of what it feels like to have a cock in my mouth.
    I see your point and it makes perfect sense. Just a word of warning; once you get that first cock, you will be forever hooked!

Well, I think you are putting too much thought into it! I am not an anthropologist but do enjoy sucking cock more than being sucked.
    I have been part of three failed marriages for various reasons but all of my ex's sucked my cock almost every time we had sex. The last one and I had more oral sex than intercourse.
    then I sucked my first cock and the beast was unleashed.
    Most women I have met suck cock and the ones that don't, well as long as they let me get them off with my lips and tongue I am fine.
    I really enjoy everything about sucking cock and will be almost as happy if my partner gives me a hand job.
    I have met a few guys on C/L that weren't dreamers and the ones that advertised no reciprocation necessary, well I told them beforehand that they would be getting sucked off and if that wasn't their pleasure, thanks but bye.

I've never had any problem finding guys that want to be sucked. My favorites are verbal doms.

Agree! I have never sucked a cock and I want to. I've also had my share of blow jobs from women. It's the sucking of the cock I''m missing!

Quote Originally Posted by whistle1 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    I see your point and it makes perfect sense. Just a word of warning; once you get that first cock, you will be forever hooked!
    Thats the truth. I use to be the guy that got sucked, after years of that i got horny enough and tried sucking. Now, the only time I get sucked is when somebody really wants my dick. That first cock made a hooked cocksucker out of me. Love a big cock and a big load!!

I love sucking cocks but due to my age and body size not always easy to connect as when I was younger....Plus I love mine sucked too. I had my share of women and men..never a bad time. Maybe its due to my location ..small town..

It's just like anal there's more bottoms than there's tops.

Very true here. Pull the alpha card on me and it is over. I even like to tae it in the ass, but I am in charge there to. Try and Dominate me and find yourself out the door. Leary of anyone looking o posting n CL.

Well I must admit I love sucking cock. If I go to the adult book store it is to suck cock. I love to be sucked also and while there someone wants to suck me all the better. But I could leave after just sucking other guys and be happy.

I would have to agree with several others here that, I am not sure, the desire to suck, necessarily equates, to being a Sub. I often prefer to exploring most, oral pleasures together! I do enjoy sucking a guys cock, but if that guy played the Dom/alpha card, that would often be a turn off for me.
    Often I enjoy sucking on someone cock, who I know, wants to suck me as well and usually try to get to know him or vet him first, before we ever meet up. For those who say that they just want to suck my cock, I will usually let him go first and I will usually try my best to determine that, before we start. If he wants me to cum, and if so, will he swallow my warm load, or if not what do they plan to do with my warm load? If they say that they are unsure or do not know, I will try to do my best, by sharing my vocal appreciation, as he sucks my cock, and before I cum! Often they, will swallow my load, since the are happy, that I had enjoying him sucking my cock.
    Then it is my turn, to return the same experience, by sucking his cock, and in return, I will usually take him deep in my throat, just before he cums, as I swallow every drop of his warm load. Often if he allows me to continue sucking his cock, I will continue sucking and cleaning up every drop. If he starts to get hard again, I will repeat it all again, as I continue to try to get him to cum once again, and often they will let me and since they have never had that experience and they will never forget that experience that I had provided!

Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Try a website called www.squirt.org Type in your area and you can search for like minded guys. The hookup rate is MUCH better
    than Craigslist.