Register

Does the size of a cock really matter in being fucked first time?

Did the size of your partner's cock really matter all that much when first fucked? I have an opportunity to be fucked by a man with a 8 1/2 cock. I have used anal plugs in the past, they hurt, but enjoyed it. I don't know what to expect from a real man's large cock.

Re: Does the size of a cock really matter in being fucked first time?

I like larger cocks myself at least 7". Depends on the man whos gonna be fucking you. A real cock is alot softer and smoother IMO.I would hope he is not in a hurry and understanding. If he is then it should be fun for both. Take your time, relax and use some good lube and enjoy. Hope it goes good for you.

i like 7 inch but have took 8 inch or a little better than 8 a few times if the guy takes his time and lube your ass good you will like it

Speaking from my own experience:

The first guy who fucked me was fairly large, 7.5 or larger. Up till that time I only sucked cock never been fucked and never thought I will. He was so smooth that I did not resist at all when he proceeded to fuck me. It was a bit painful but he was very gentle and patient, I kept asking for more lube. The first couple of times he did not go all the way in yet I enjoyed it enormously and was hooked. I kept cumming for more. He was very skilled lover and made me cum fucking me even without touching my cock.

My second fuck buddy was barely average, 5.5, not more. He was a very skilled fucker, passionate kisser, rubbing sucking ...etc. and a great rimmer. so by the time we got to fucking I was craving and desperate for it. He really knew how to use his cock, I never felt any lack in size. It did not matter at all. and he could fuck for hours. Our fuck sessions got better over time.

Another top I hooked up with 3 times, was large and very thick, probably 8"+. I did not want to see him anymore because I did not enjoy it at all. There was no passion in pre fucking, It was very painful and hard to take him in. and when he was finally all in I did not enjoy it much. He only wanted to fuck in one position, laying on our sides.
    Last edited by BiPaoulo69; Jun 25, 2017 at 5:51 PM.

I think the issue is more girth than length. My first anal was with a guy with a 4.5" cock and it felt nice. I got fucked by a guy with a 7" average thickness cock and it was nice. But a guy with 6" but really thick was tough for me to take.

I don't have that much experience and it's only been with average to smaller sized guys (5-51/2) but I enjoyed it immensely

I've never had a cock in me anywhere other than my mouth. But I have had several dildo/vibrators in me of varying sizes. I found the most comfortable and pleasurable was one that was about 6" long and smaller in girth; long enough and thick enough to fill my rectum and engage my prostate. The smaller ones in girth that I tried weren't as stimulating. The bigger ones in girth that I tried ranged from uncomfortable to down right painful. I can only imagine that experiencing real cock would be similar.

For me a lot had to do with relaxation and arousal. For a long time, i couldn't take the smallest on without discomfort. When I was ready I I was able to take a nice plump one with just a lubed condom. I used to see a very large guy 9+ inches, when I sucked him, his head would fill my mouth. He was very skilled, I was so aroused be his foreplay, I felt like I could take any size> He liked fucking me from behind, he would rub an area on my back which would relax me, and allowed me to get large enough to receive him.
    I also used to see a guy who was much smaller, barely 5 inches and sorta thin. When he would fuck me, I'd feel his energy and excitement,which made everything very intense. He would also alternate from spanking me and calling me his bitch, to treating me romantically like I was his baby. Size does play a part, but only a part.

To me it did matter for my first time. I didn't want someone who was 8" thick. I wanted someone average length and thickness.

my first time he was decent size but think as hell It hurt i convince my self I'm strictly top but after i started drink when i got decently buzzed i found my self wanting to bottom and the second time i was fucked it was ok hurt still to inexperience but i was i collage when i discovered i like getting fucked just as much as fucking he was a whopping 10inches and decent thickness but h knw what knew doin best fuck in my life he did not rush took his time it was awesome but no its more width

If you're talking about girth, ya damn betcha it matters! Length, not so much. I'm surprised so few of us commented on this.

I don't like really big cocks for oral or anal. I think the biggest I ever had was 6 inches. My first was about 5 1/2.

Yeah girth is usually more of a problem for beginners than length.