Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Kissing and being fucked for first time

The first time I had sex with another male I just made the decision to completely "go for it" - kissing, nipple play, touching, sucking and anal in both directions (so to speak). Glad I did.

I also agree with Sensualhunter. Kissing is extremely erotic during mf or mm sex. I too would like to kiss deeply while having missionary sex with another man. I have not had that desire fulfilled yet.

I wasn't a kisser in the beginning. Then I met a couple and moved in with them. Soon after we met, we three were standing in the bedroom naked prior to having sex. He pulled his wife to him and I joined in. We had a "threesome" kiss - we three pressed our mouths together with some tongue. To my surprise my flaccid cock jumped to attention. It was so erotic. It was my first of many kisses we shared. As I recall, they were mostly the three of us. We eventually had some man-to-man activity (without the wife) and we kissed. But not often. Yes, I might do it again with the right guy.

Quote Originally Posted by WildWun View Post
    I also agree with Sensualhunter. Kissing is extremely erotic during mf or mm sex. I too would like to kiss deeply while having missionary sex with another man. I have not had that desire fulfilled yet.
    you wont regret it, although, I dont like kissing someone with facial hair, for some reason that bothers me

Mmmmm... kissing. So good.

My first time kissing was when a guy stuck his tongue in my mouth and we French kissed, it was so fucking hot. My cock was bursting to cum and so was his. I dropped down and started to suck him and he suddenly came in my mouth and pulled me back up and we started to french kiss again. Then he dropped down on me and I came in his mouth, seemed like I just kept cumming and cumming. We french kissed again and he shared my cum with me. I’d sucked a lot of cocks before then, but never kissed, after that, I always tried to french kiss guys I’d blown or who blew me. A lot of guys don’t like to kiss. Not sure why, you’d think that after you’d had your cocks in each other’s mouths, that having your tongues in each other’s mouths would be fine.

I remember being 20 or so and one of my friends asked if anyone would suck a cock for $1000, I remember saying I wouldn't suck one for a million and meaning it, and why would I want to then, was still dating my high school sweetheart, blond, cute, in shape and tasted like a peach, women were all I knew then...but 20 yrs later I was willingly trying my first cock with a not ugly, but not my type, tiny packaged neighbor of mine just to see if I really wanted cock or it was just a dirty fantasy I liked to get off to several times a day or week. 3 guys later and it's all I ever think of, if someone asked me today if I wanted some pussy? I would prefer a male hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by MontyinHamilton View Post
    I remember being 20 or so and one of my friends asked if anyone would suck a cock for $1000, I remember saying I wouldn't suck one for a million and meaning it, and why would I want to then, was still dating my high school sweetheart, blond, cute, in shape and tasted like a peach, women were all I knew then...but 20 yrs later I was willingly trying my first cock with a not ugly, but not my type, tiny packaged neighbor of mine just to see if I really wanted cock or it was just a dirty fantasy I liked to get off to several times a day or week. 3 guys later and it's all I ever think of, if someone asked me today if I wanted some pussy? I would prefer a male hands down.
    That is so awesome, Monty, that you prefer a male hands down now. I'm right there with you these days, since breaking up with my girlfriend a couple years ago. Right now I'm only looking for sex with men. I kissed and French kissed the last guy I was with, when my tongue was not inside his asshole or my cockhead at the doorway to his manhole. But some guys don't really know how to kiss, and just press too hard, in which case I don't enjoy it. But over the years, as I've gotten more and more in touch with the gay part of myself, I want to kiss more and more, and definitely fuck, including soon as a bottom. I find fucking with a man so beautifully intimate that kissing feels natural.

By any chance is that Hamilton, Canada? I am in Niagara Falls, Ontario.

I was bi for a long time without kissing. For a period of time, I only had male to male contact if a woman was present to make it "OK." Then I met a couple and moved in with them (much to the in-laws chagrin.) After we had lived together as an MMF threesome for quite sometime, we were in the bedroom (we had one bedroom - I never slept alone) and the husband stood by his wife and pulled us all together for our first "threesome kiss." I was surprised at how erotic it was. My cock quickly leaped to erection. It was a wonderful session. That was years ago and I haven't kissed another man since. I think I would if it pleased him. I took his smaller cock once after the wife prepared me with her fingers and lube.

A lot of good and honest observations on this thread. To that I'd add that giving yourself over to the kiss completely is what is key! When people say passionate I think that's what they mean. It's intimate and relieves any tension if there and then going forth you're free and sensuous and all the satisfying aspects of sex. I might add that's a commitment to enjoying yourself, and the sex partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tongue View Post
    A lot of good and honest observations on this thread. To that I'd add that giving yourself over to the kiss completely is what is key! When people say passionate I think that's what they mean. It's intimate and relieves any tension if there and then going forth you're free and sensuous and all the satisfying aspects of sex. I might add that's a commitment to enjoying yourself, and the sex partner.
    I agree completely HT! Just sucking and fucking is good but a deep, soul-touching kiss makes me rise to a higher level of passion and suddenly we're making love to each other not just using each other's bodies to get off. Give me a passionate lover every time!

They each happened at different times, and were dizzyingly wonderful.

The fucking happened after I got to swallow two of his loads. He asked, and I wanted it. We were a shitty mess after, which wasn't a big price to pay for the thrill of the moment and the opening of a new avenue. Taking a cock in my mouth has it by a nose, but getting it in the ass is not a consolation prize. Just let me taste it first.

The first making out kissing came later. The guy really wanted it, and I obliged. In short order I got into it. Wow, it was no less exciting than with a woman. Before this MM sex centered on what's in the shorts. With time to think about it I believe I can now relish all of a man's body just about as much a woman's. Nipple play with men's smaller less sensitive nipples used to seem a little weird.

I was never into kissing guys. Never wanted to. Then I met a guy that was just another level for me. He had a way of taking control without being aggressive. The way he 'handled' me was intimated and sensual. And when he got around to trying to kiss me, I let him. It felt odd at first, but I enjoyed it and went back for more.

It goes against my deeply ingrained masculinity to say he made me feel feminie, but he certainly gave me a glimpse of what I imagine it would be like to be the woman in the relationship. He made me feel something my mescaline self image never imagined - sexy. He looked at me with desire and I knew when he looked at me he wanted me. He wanted me naked. He wanted my cock. And he wanted to fuck me. And when the time came I let him.

He was my first and only for bottom anal. My only regret was not having done it sooner and not having had the opportunity to do it again since.

Never kissed a guy but have gotten fucked.
    Some good rules:
    Know the guy fucking you.Can you trust him?
    Tell him your limits and what you are not into.
    Use lots of lube.Too much lube is never enough.
    Relax.

Kissing and fucking at the same time? Yes I have kissed with guys before but have not fucked with another guy but I would love to try, it's on my bucket list.

I didn't want to kiss a guy at first. Big no no in my head. Wasn't until about the 7th hookup when it happened. He didn't ask, he just went for it. And that was just letting him in the door. After his excruciatingly long foreplay. I was so worked up that when he entered me and started french kissing me that it seemed so natural. I thought about that a lot afterwards and still do.
    Not sure why I was ever against it.
    As a bottom, I'm letting you put your cock in both my mouth and ass. Literally giving myself to you and reaping the pleasure from it, why shouldn't I enjoy the kissing too.
    Is it gay, too intimate, Taboo? Too late for that if I'm taking you inside of me. Lol. Finally at the point where if a man takes the lead and wants to miss, so be it.

For me, sensual m2m kissing is a must! Kissing is the road to the soul. Kissing and bottoming is go hand in hand for me

I love to kiss. I have been with a few men and most wanted to kiss. Yes it is different from kissing a woman but it is no less hot because of that. Facial hair can be erotic too! And if we are engaging in anal sex, which I love to do, kissing seems the most natural prelude to that.

Totally 100% agree

There's nothing that gets me hotter than my cock buried deep in his ass while his tongue is in my mouth!

I find kissing to be much more intimate than fucking. I've only kissed one guy and with him, it was very nice. His mustache and beard tickled. I wish I had gone further but was too young and insecure to know what I really wanted.

As for getting fucked, Only done that once as well but I loved it. The guy I hooked up with had no problem getting hard but took forever to cum, 30 minutes or more. Like I said, I loved it.

I've only been with one guy that lasted about 8 months. Was explored it first time and after a couple of times, we moved on to everything men and women do 😍. But sad thing is we never got to fuck each other as he moved before we got the chance. I will admit kissing and making out was 💯