Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Taste of Cum

I have been told (by men and women) that my Cum tastes sweet...

Also there is the "Urban Legend" that if you eat a of of Pineapple, you cum will have a sweet taste to it...

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    I have been told (by men and women) that my Cum tastes sweet...

Also there is the "Urban Legend" that if you eat a of of Pineapple, you cum will have a sweet taste to it...
    No urban legend, it's a fact. Fruits like pineapple and kiwi improve the flavor of your cum. "Gassy" vegetables like broccoli, asparagus, cabbage, and Brussels sprouts will make it bitter. Also a healthy intake of water improves the consistency and taste.

Ever since I tasted a mans cum I am an addict. After all these years it's my favorite sexual thing to do. Even when I bottom if he wants to shoot his load in my mouth he is welcome to do so. He doesn't have to put his cock into my mouth, he just shoots it there and I gobble up every drop. My most insane experience was a couple years ago while with a group of like minded buddies dared me to swallow all 8 of their loads, I did and it was awesome.

I started sucking at around 8 or 9, I've swallowed thousands of loads of cum. When I was finally old enough to cum, I started swallowing my own. Love the taste!

i have only had 2 in my mouth and swallowed both loads. i have also eaten my own cum a few times

Love going down on my wife after sex. Really craving give a guy oral and having him cum in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by mm1084 View Post
    Love going down on my wife after sex. Really craving give a guy oral and having him cum in my mouth.
    Wait till you go down on the wifey after he has filled her with his cum!

I love the taste of my cum its sweat

OK I need some help here, How do you find cocks to suck? I'm thinking about going to a place with a glory hole but I think I would want more than that>

I love when I'm sucking and stroking a cock and the guy tells me he's about to cum. Then I really get off feeling the cock throb in my hands and mouth while giving me the reward I worked to get. I have never minded the taste or feel of cum in my mouth. It could be thin and watery or thick and creamy. And the different flavors - and they are different - do not bother me at all. And I swallow it all as if it's the last load I will ever get and make sure to get every last dribble that I manage to squeeze and suck out even after the orgasm seems done. There's always a little more to get!
    Welcome to the cum swallowers club!

For OPN2NEW:

Nothing wrong with a glory hole. The anonymity makes it a little more exciting and most guys are so horny at these places it doesn't take very long to make them cum. I once sucked 8 cocks in a lunch hour period. Just call me cum slut!
    As for meeting others for more, that takes work. There are sites, like these, that sometimes work out once you find someone that actually meets and doesn't chicken out. I met a regular of mine on Craigslist, of all places. You just have to keep plugging, but don't seem too needy. I try to make the guys feel they would love to feed me a load instead of my begging for it from them. Flirting works even at my age!

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Is there such a thing as a "bad" blow job?
    Yes, there is such a thing as a bad Blow Job. Also there is a thing called bad sex, too.

Quote Originally Posted by opn2new View Post
    OK I need some help here, How do you find cocks to suck? I'm thinking about going to a place with a glory hole but I think I would want more than that>
    . Hey all , I've been sucking cock less then two years and I've estimated I'm close to sucking 400 cocks with maybe half giving up their load. If you are serious about sucking cock the ABS is the best place to find it consistently. No messing with meeting, no Craig's list , no drama. This is the only place I've suck Cock so far . When I leave this place I am back to my normal everyday life. When I go I need volume not romance . A few weeks ago I had 10 loads in two hours. I love it , good luck.

When a guy comes in my mouth, I'm proud of myself for putting my needs aside and serving him the way he wanted to be served. Having him cum in my mouth is the ultimate in submission.

I love the taste of cum. When I cant get a fresh load straight from the source, I will bend over and cum on my face/mouth, or lick it out of my wife's filled pussy.

I think from her pussy is the second best to getting a nice hot load straight from a hard cock I just sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Shefford View Post
    . Hey all , I've been sucking cock less then two years and I've estimated I'm close to sucking 400 cocks with maybe half giving up their load. If you are serious about sucking cock the ABS is the best place to find it consistently. No messing with meeting, no Craig's list , no drama. This is the only place I've suck Cock so far . When I leave this place I am back to my normal everyday life. When I go I need volume not romance . A few weeks ago I had 10 loads in two hours. I love it , good luck.
    I am way too inhibited and afraid to go into the ABS and suck off random strangers. Also, I would have a constant fear of the police raiding the place. One thing I do not need is to be arrested for lewdness and have my name/picture posted in the local paper...

I guess the place you frequent is safe in that regard?