Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being watched

okbiguy

Re: Being watched

Did you mean "quiet" ?

My wife claimed it was me watching her with a guy that made her cum so hard fast and often. Three times in less than 10 minutes and the first one about 30 seconds after he penetrated her. I was sure it was his size since he was much thicker and longer. She said his size did excite her and he was her first "big one" but she really liked me watching her get fucked.
    Being watched never had an effect on me when I was younger and having lots of MFM's, not with my wife. But I did enjoy a MMF I had with my special friend and a girl. Her watching me suck him after I got over the fear of her outing us was very enjoyable.

I watched my wife with another guy, just the 3 of us. I couldn't let her touch my dick after a few minutes. I had precum flowing while he fucked her. Hearing her cum almost made me cum. I was holding her left leg back as he fucked her and I could only hunch my hard little dick against her thigh as the precum flowed. Ten minutes of being on the edge. He came inside her and all I could do was slip it in her and shake as I came. I'll never forget her saying, "did you cum, oh my god you did." She was a little ashamed of me. If she knew how bad I wanted to suck him she would have really been sad.
    Watching him fuck her was by far the most erotic thing I had and have ever witnessed. Looking at her wondering what she was thinking about being filled up by his big dick. I'm under six and pretty skinny like 4.25. He was a little over eight and must have been over six inches around. Seeing her cum so fast on him and so hard, it seemed she was cumming the whole time. She had never had a large penis.

it was years back , in our mid 30s , while watching the wife with her lover , it was so hot seeing her going down on his bigger cock , and her shaking as he got deeper in her , i knew he was making her cum , over and over ,, i just loved seeing her enjoy his cock please her so much ...

Having been swinging with the wife for several years now I have been in many many scenarios where I was watching or being watched. I especially like being watched when with a woman

My wife knows I am bisexual, and I would love it if she was into watching or participating, but alas, she is not. Fortunately, shes totally ok with my being bi