Register

The test of tests: How long can you keep from blowing your load during a BJ

So, it's pretty common that most guys dont honestly last as long as they would like to think they do during sex before they are shooting off their loads. Studies have proven that the average guy lasts between 4 and 11 minutes. But that is sex. And we ALL know that a blowjob, performed properly, can shorten that time quite a bit. Especially if other activities such as fondling or licking the balls, rubbing the taint, and fingering the ass are involved. So let's put it out there and see what average looks like to the Bisexual.com community. Be honest. No reason to lie here, right?

The Questions: During a basic blow job, without any extra activity, simply sucking dick until you cum, how long does it take before you blow your load? Do you feel there is a difference in that time based on whether a male or female is performing your BJ? Do you last longer during intercourse with either a male or female than during a BJ? To the best of your non-exaggerating memory, what was your longest, and shortest, hold out times during oral sex? Was your longest enhanced by any method, such as cock rings or stamina lubes or condoms? Was your shortest enhanced by a specific situation or activity?

Re: The test of tests: How long can you keep from blowing your load during a BJ

Personally, my average with a woman is maybe 4 minutes if she knows what to do and hits the right spots. With a guy, that time cuts in half. I chalk it up to guys just knowing how a guy gets off (kind of like women seem to know how to quickly get a woman off, and it can take a guy forever to get some girls off). I generally last longer during sex of any kind than I do during a bj. I know my longest hold out during a BJ was about 14 minutes and the performer actually gave up. Alcohol was the factor there. I was intoxicated enough to affect the senses I guess. And my shortest hold out time was less than 30 seconds. But it was my first time having any kind of sex in quite some time and the performer pretty much gobbled my dick down their throat and that was that.

I can last a long, long time. I take paxil (for mild depression and to help me sleep) and it makes it hard to cum. I wish I could cum easier actually. Now as a more scientific study, I am new to this but of the 7 guys I have given head to all of them had me slow down or stop within 3 or 4 minutes because they were ready to cum but wanted to play more first. I'm actually surprised how easy it is to make a guy cum.

i don't ever have to cum during a blowjob , or even a piece of ass. i'm the kind of guy that can keep going on for as long as i want to . when i'm ready to cum , i have to concentrate to make it happen. it's a skill most women love , and some men do too.

We can both last as long as we want for hours or days. It is like this for us with both men, and women.

I practice Meditation & Yoga, so I can go a fairly long time before cumming.

I have only cum once via a BJ, and it was more because I was reading a piece from Literotica.

A BJ is just foreplay for me.

just depends if i am gonna use it as foreplay after i get hot fuck a women in the pussy or a man in the ass for 20 minutes or so if its being sucked off i will go 25 minutes or so before i let go

Nowadays, pretty much indefinitely. I'm not sure that would be true if my partner was fingering my ass, but as it stands, I have to allow myself to let go in order to cum. For my partner's sake I try not to make it a marathon.

I have never cum during oral with a man or woman. I love oral, both giving and receiving, just never blew a load (I'm 57)

Of all the cocks I have sucked only three did not cum.I felt like such a failure but I have gotten many compliments about my oral skills.Have gotten many phone calls for repeat performances and many referrals to service cocks.

I got into the lifestyle at a young age 16yo and having both f/m and couples showing and teaching me eveything from edging and just plain ole self control I can and do last for very , very long periods of time and after the first couple of loads it just gets even easier to hold out it is so satisfying to be able to last until your partner reaches the big "O"

For my ejaculations, it's all dependent on how aggressive my male or female lover is. I prefer that she or he take it slowly at first to prevent a premature ejaculation, then build me up to an explosive orgasm over a 15-20 minute time span. I'm not into anal sex with men and can take or leave anal sex with women. When it comes to getting a bj from a woman or man or to fucking a woman vaginally I last longer if I control the pace and have my lover slow down when I ask her/him to do so. Otherwise I can easily cum within 2 or 3 minutes if they want me to be aggressive or rough. That's great if it's only a quickie LOL If my lover wants to control the pace according to her/his desires, I will accommodate their wishes to the best of my ability.