Register

Anal play question

I am interested to know if others have the same experience as me when receiving anal.

I recently had a partner ask me if I was enjoying it because I didn't get hard myself.
    The thing is I was absolutely loving every minute of it.

For me when i get fucked I do not get an erection but I do have this intense feeling of incredible pleasure that radiates from my anus throughout my entire body. It is absolutely amazing, but no erection. It can get so intense that I almost can't stand it any more. I have had one or two times, with toys where I was able to hit my prostate and achieve an ejaculation but tor the most part nada on the cock side when I get fucked. Mind you I am absolutely NOT complaining as the feeling is very intense and very amazing

It's just that the guy I mentioned said he had never met anyone like that before so I thought I'd throw it out to this forum to see if any others had a similar experience from anal.

Girls please chime in too. I know a lot of you enjoy anal, too.

Thanks.

Shelby

Re: Anal play question

there was a thread on here about something like this months ago. if i recall some guys did get rock hard but more stayed limp. but all the guys enjoyed it, some even came from just that

Shelby, that was exactly my experience too. Thanks for posting.

I have several lovers both f/m , trans who once we get settled into a comfortable rhythm they get so passionate its overwhelming they seem to cum very strongly even if they do not get an erection it's beautiful and I love to be part of their orgasm

In that previous thread, I said that I rarely do get hard or cum when being fucked.

Based upon what other guys say and from watching videos of guys fucking----it seems that it is pretty much a mixed bag as to whether a guy gets hard or cums when being fucked because you will see in those videos--both professionally done and ones submitted to sites by the members themselves--that some guys get hard, might cum or they don't remain hard and cum when being fucked.

I think that the way you have to look at is---if you do get hard and can cum when being fucked--well great--but if not--it really doesn't mean anything--what matters is that no matter what----you are having a good time, so is your partner and you both feel satisfied after your sex session is over.....and just accept that whichever way you are--that is fine and not to worry about it--just go with and enjoy it....it's all good!!

I tend to lose my rock hard erection during anal sex, however it does not mean I dislike it. I love having my bum fucked hard and I have the most intense orgasms during anal sex. It's weird how while getting the hell fucked out of me I cum so hard with a soft cock. I am a total bottom and do not care to top. Unless my wife wants her bum fucked hard.

I luv anal play and just love to enjoy it with or without a hard cock.

I don't get hard when a guy is in my ass but my cock cums like a pussy does when getting cock

Thanks for all the responses. The thing is, I do not ejaculate either; no cum. It is just an intense feeling of pleasure radiating from my anus.

I was with 5 other guys today and was fucked by 3 of them one was 6 inches average thickness uncut the other was 6.5 real thick he had an implant so he was rock hard and was cut the other was 7.5 uncut pretty thick I got 4 fingers up his ass I didn't have an erection oh the pleasure was great all through my body cant wait for next wed. their were 2 other guys so I sucked 5 cocks we were switching a lot.

I am soft during anal, but I rarely get a full hard on anyway.

I only get puffy. Think its because you are submitting and not the aggressive actor??

I just LOVE getting fucked (and love fucking too) and I will stay hard as a rock, with precum stringing down my curved cock and off my balls clear to the floor......
    Back in my teen years 13 thr19 I would make so much precum whenever I was fucking a buddy, there would be white FOAM all around his asshole, all over my cock and nuts and streaming down his taint.
    All my partner has to do to tell if I am enjoying getting fucked is to look at my cock.........
    Last edited by earloftexas; Jun 27, 2017 at 4:19 PM.

Shelby, I react the exact same way as you describe.

No worries, I am normally rock hard until my buddy sinks his cock balls deep. I then go limp but still enjoy intense orgasms as he hit the sweet spot. After he cums I can normally get hard again with no issues. But I think it all depends on what you are doing. If my wife and my buddy are tag teaming me I commonly take his cock balls deep while she sucks my cock and I stay rock hard.