Register

Total Anal Hypocrite

Generally speaking, I'm not an 'ass' person. It's breasts, cocks and pussies that come to mind when I close my eyes and begin to stroke. With very few exceptions, I don't find men's asses the least bit attractive and given a choice between fucking an ass and a pussy, the pussy would win every time.

I like ass play in that I like making my partner feel good, but it's not my first choice and rimming someone else is something I have zero desire to do.

Now, having said that, I totally love having my own ass played with. Fingers, tongue, toys, cocks... if you're playing with my ass I am pretty much putty in your hands and would do (almost) anything to pleasure you in return.

I've topped a few times to please my partner, and I dearly loved having them writhe with pleasure as I fucked them, but it didn't do much for me and thoughts of orgasm were a million miles away. On the other hand, the couple of times I've bottomed, I happily came all over myself and couldn't wait to do it again.

It's not just the difference between being a bottom and a top. For me anal is both a huge turn-on and a semi turn-off depending on which (whose) end is up.

Anyone else feel the same? Would you think less of a partner knowing they felt this way?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 58bg.jpg  

Re: Total Anal Hypocrite

People can't be faulted for what they like and what they don't like...

I'm the same as you. I love to have my ass played with but have no interest in topping at all. I don't think there's anything wrong with it. The guy I gave my anal virginity to had no interest in bottom. It's just the way we are and it was great fun for both of us while it lasted.

yeah u just like what u like & u don't like what u don't like. for a girl i see no point in putting it in her butt. when there's allready such a nice hole available!!! unless she really wants it up the butt i know some women do. i'm very open to making a women happy. with guys i sometimes fantasize myself putting it up the guy's butt usually younger. but mostly i fantasize about taking it from another guy usually around my age or older. it might wind up the other way around if i start sleeping with guys. might like both equally. but on top of being ready to accept sexual enjoyment with another guy i'm also ready to accept i might like to do certain things & not others. like with rimming. 0 desire to do it. might be interesting to have it done to me of someone really really wants to do it to me. wouldn't ask for it but i dont think i would turn it down. but if the price of that was i gotta do the same i have no problem passing on that. then there are guys who love to give head. alot want no recip at all they just wanna do all the sucking. i can't understand that myself but if that's all they honestly want but they know what they want & other people know they wanna give it to them.

For me I am a Top...Yes I have screwed guys, also I had a GF who Loved anal. She would have screaming Orgasms from Anal.. For me, I have to put my mind in a "Different Place",

when I am screwing someone anally...

Oh yes, once a guy Rimmed me, I did it just for the sensation...It was different, to say the least...

When it comes to sex with ladies--I love to top them--but when it comes to sex with guys--and we do anal--I too prefer to bottom--in fact--I love it---but not so keen on fucking them--I do fuck ladies anally as well in the "normal" way.

I don't know why this is--still trying to make sense of it all---maybe some day I will figure it out....

Not only i prefer to be the bottom, but i am ALWAYS the bottom with men, since it is my true (submissive) nature. A guy's ass doesn't turn me on at all. That's why i've never topped a guy. I like when a guy plays with my ass: rimming, fingering and fucking it.

Quote Originally Posted by 12voltyV2.0 View Post
    When it comes to sex with ladies--I love to top them--but when it comes to sex with guys--and we do anal--I too prefer to bottom--in fact--I love it---but not so keen on fucking them--I do fuck ladies anally as well in the "normal" way.

I don't know why this is--still trying to make sense of it all---maybe some day I will figure it out....
    sounds like u enjoy it which is enough but still i can see how u would wanna understand ur preferences. guess u will still have to keep on "researching"

I tend to go the same way. I have absolutely no attraction to the male body, with the exception of the package hanging between his legs. So if it was the only way to make a guy I was with happy, I would top, but by nature with anyone having a built-in dick, I am going to be bottom. I wont however have anything to do with my face in someone's ass. I absolutely refuse ATM and oral ass play. You can clean that thing with every cleaner and disinfectant available and my tongue and mouth aren't getting near it. And honestly, I dont want anyone's tongue and mouth near mine. A finger or two, toys, and definitely nice cocks are all allowed, but that's it. I also insist that a dick which has recently been in my ass must be thoroughly cleaned before it goes in my mouth. I would gladly join you in the shower, get on my knees and thoroughly and gently wash it for you, and then right in the shower, stuff it down my throat til you cum, but it WILL be clean.

I wouldn't call your desires and preferences hypocritical at all. I am the same way except I am neither a top or bottom. I have no desire to fuck men. I have only a mild curiosity about how it would feel to be fucked by a man, but it is not a burning desire. Like you and other posters, I very much enjoy being rimmed, but no way do I want to go there myself. Having my asscheeks squeezed while grabbing a double handful of male (or female) asscheek myself as we embrace, kiss and make out passionately and grind our genititalia together is a super turn on for me. But other than that and getting rimmed, I'm not very ass-oriented. I am exploring my dominant desires with a couple of submissive men at present and I find it very exciting. I used to believe it was unfair, selfish and maybe even hypocritical to not suck off a man who has just sucked me off. But I decided as I got older to give up sucking cock and swallowing cum so that I remain safe and dddf for other men to suck off. I now seek submissive and non-submissive cocksuckers only. I have to admit that I prefer the submissive men who enjoy my adding mild Dom/sub kink to our play. Any and every man I agree to meet for sex knows up front that it's all about my pleasure. I have found a niche with submissive and non-submissive men who just plain love sucking cock with no recip. I don't feel selfish because they are getting thrills and pleasure (and cum) from sucking me and enjoying it just as much as I'm enjoying their oral talents.

In my experience, there always seems to be more bottoms than tops. And also, there seems to be more men wanting to suck cock than be sucked. Some of the polls on this site have shown that to be true, like when they ask if you would prefer to suck or be sucked. I guess it's just the way things are for gay/bi men.

I always like to rub a nice ass whether facing me or facing away.

And a pink hole is a huge turn on.

Quote Originally Posted by DMercator View Post
    Generally speaking, I'm not an 'ass' person. It's breasts, cocks and pussies that come to mind when I close my eyes and begin to stroke. With very few exceptions, I don't find men's asses the least bit attractive and given a choice between fucking an ass and a pussy, the pussy would win every time.

I like ass play in that I like making my partner feel good, but it's not my first choice and rimming someone else is something I have zero desire to do.

Now, having said that, I totally love having my own ass played with. Fingers, tongue, toys, cocks... if you're playing with my ass I am pretty much putty in your hands and would do (almost) anything to pleasure you in return.

I've topped a few times to please my partner, and I dearly loved having them writhe with pleasure as I fucked them, but it didn't do much for me and thoughts of orgasm were a million miles away. On the other hand, the couple of times I've bottomed, I happily came all over myself and couldn't wait to do it again.

It's not just the difference between being a bottom and a top. For me anal is both a huge turn-on and a semi turn-off depending on which (whose) end is up.

Anyone else feel the same? Would you think less of a partner knowing they felt this way?
    I am the same way, I love being a bottom for my buddy but show me an ass and a nice pussy, I'll fuck the pussy every time.