Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Talking how big have you had

okay all you guys who take anal how big a dick have you took in the ass and how did you like it and will you take one that big again

Re: how big have you had

8 inches was fantastic, sucked a few 9 inchers and one was 10 but if the guy has a big mushroom head on him it can be uncomfortable no matter how long. 6-8 inches and nice and thick is perfect. Guys with super long cocks think the world revolves around them.
    Quote Originally Posted by cornholejoe View Post
    okay all you guys who take anal how big a dick have you took in the ass and how did you like it and will you take one that big again

8" & that was a bit too long
    the thickness didn't bother me....loved getting opened like that
    i now prefer 7 & 1d/2

I would like to try an 8" thick cock in my ass with the same in my mouth while a smaller cock went in my ass at the same time.

For real - 0

Strapon driven by the g/f (and HER g/f) - 10" - thick, fat knob, it was AWESOME........

ZERO on anal for me!
    JEM

i took and 8uncut which was really nice and love to have on again.

a little over 7"
    i know my limatations
    but thickness is more important in my view

I had an 8in. in my ass while sucking his partners 7in. It was awesome!

The one big fellow that fucked me was at least 8" and 2" thick ! About the same size as a dildo I had gotten the ol' lady . I enjoyed it much more than the dildo ! I have had several average cocks in my ass , but his was by far the best so far . I have been told I am an asshole many times in my life . Apparently I'm a big asshole at that ! LOL

twntexas

Eight inches and about two inches thick. It was awsome. Loved it and would do it again. When he pulled out, cum dripped from my ass.

The biggest that I've ever had was an 8" and loved every bit of it. Wish I could find a 9" or much bigger to taste.

About 8 inches, at least 2 inches thick. He was happily surprised because he usually has to bottom due to his size was glad to find a man that could take him.

well i learned my lesson when in a threesome i let the husband top me with a 8 inch 2&a half inch round dick with a mushroom head on it took it but was sore for a week 7 inch by 2 inchs is all i will take when i bottom

The biggest I have had in me 61/2 to 7 inches, but it was quite thick. It was about the same size as my wifes dildo. Although there is nothing than can compare to a throbbing, pulsing spurting real live cock. I'll be back in 15-20 minutes.

For me...
    Small in my rear
    Large in my mouth

I took another Marine's 9.5 incher several times. I pride myself on taking it like a man but it was a challenge and I didn't wimp out. He was a damn energizer bunny too: kept going and going! My ass was wrecked for a while after that but yeah I'd def do it again.
    I've also had a FAT 8 x 6" and took that like a champ too.

It was 8.5 inches and very thick he said it was 6 " in circumfrance. All I know it was big. I told him it was to big. He told me I could do it. And I did and it was great!!!

at least 8-8 1/2". i know it was big and long for fact cause it was hitting things that had not been hit before and i loved it and welcome big cock as a achievement now. i like to feel like i have been fucked the next day which reminds me of the night before and a bit sore but ready to do it again.

I lost my anal virginity at 16 with a guy who was about 55yrs old. He was about 9 inches uncut. Best sex of my life for about a year

Same here, 7" was longest, but thickness is what I am always looking for. Got a truck driver biddy has 6" but 7+" cir. always take a while for me to relax enough, but when its in, oh my, gooses bumps all over.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottom's up View Post
    a little over 7"
    i know my limatations
    but thickness is more important in my view

Biggest I have taken was 10 but I love right around 8

I've had a thick 8 inch cock in my ass. At first it was painful as hell, but once I got used to it, it was mind blowing. He took it easy on me at my request. Since I generally have larger than normal bowel movements, it makes it easier as well

i dont know how big it was, it was dark in the middle of the night, but, he was hitting things in my belly that had never been touched before. i would venture to say he was a full 8" or longer. was sore for a few days and couldnt walk right the next day but wanted some more and still want more and more. guess i got ad"dicted"...cause it feels so good!!! people dont know what they are missing to have anal sex...

12" was the longest and fattest Iv had in my ass. He was a white bi guy and he brought his beautiful hispanic wife. I had more difficulty giving him head because I couldn't open my mouth far enough...I'm pretty sure he was scraping my teeth but he didn't complain. He fucked me pretty good but could only last about 10 minutes at a time. Shame. I prefer 8-9"

About 7", with somewhat larger than average thickness. Might like something bigger if the owner took plenty of time.

The largest was around 6 inches. Even the smaller cocks feel good to me! I once climaxed when I was on my back and nobody touched my cock, he was also about 6 inches but it felt so good!

My g/f's strapon 18" and prety thick. Loved it !!!

I live in Jamaica and its difficult to find a small cock here. It is true what they say of Jamaican men, they do have big cocks. I my first jamaican man had a 11.5 inch cock. My current Jamaican man has a 12 inch cock. It fills me up...and the amount of cum would half full a drinking glass. Love it!!!

My biggest. Was 9.5 and thick. It felt great to get stretched but 6-7 can get me off without having my cock touched