Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Being submissive sexually

Quote Originally Posted by Curiosity Satisfied View Post
    I have not had a chance to be submissive in front of others yet but next weekend maybe I will in front of two guys and one woman. The woman is a sub also.
    How sweet it might be!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred_Brice View Post
    How sweet it might be!
    A friend and I are working on getting with a Dom male who has a married woman for a sub. I've blown my friend once but he is still a little nervous about bi-sex and wants a woman involved. I think it would be so hot to be submissive with a woman watching. Anyway, the woman is not available this weekend but the Dom wants to get with me later today and get things rolling.Then next weekend all four of us will get together. If I do the guys good he might let me fuck his sub woman. Wish me luck.

A friend and I are working on getting with a Dom male who has a married woman for a sub. I've blown my friend once but he is still a little nervous about bi-sex and wants a woman involved. I think it would be so hot to be submissive with a woman watching. Anyway, the woman is not available this weekend but the Dom wants to get with me later today and get things rolling.Then next weekend all four of us will get together. If I do the guys good he might let me fuck his sub woman. Wish me luck.
    I do wish you luck!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Let us know how things work out

definately hope it works out for u & everyone else

I'm in a sexless marriage and find myself becoming more and more submissive. I haven't acted on it or told my wife. I do indulge in wearing women's lingerie and makes me feel so submissive. I want to tell my wife I would like her to peg me, but pretty sure it would not go well. I would love to submit to a bi couple of transexual. I would be putty in their hands and would feel so good to pleasure them all. I'm glad there are sites like this that keeps mr hoping. XXOO Jaime

I fantasize about being submissive. But, only because in those day-dreams I am made to do what I want to do. In real life, I want to be in control because I get to do what I want to do.
    JEM

what does it really mean, being sexually submissive? Never understood that!

I've always been dominant and enjoyed it, but I think more and more of being humiliated by a dom guy. Having my face slapped then fucked, having my ass belted hard then dicked hard. It's strange because I've never done anything more than suck a few guys, although I've been sucked a lot (mostly by husbands in threesomes).

same here an the fact he made me wear panties

Quote Originally Posted by max617 View Post
    crossdressing has really brought out my submissive sissy desires......i can't wait to give myself to the right man or couple
    Yes dressing makes me submissive. Love being dressed up for a man's pleasure. Love it when they take charge calling me names, ordering me around. Love it when they make me beg for a fucking or make me beg to suck them. I love it when I tease them to the point of no return they just lust to use my holes. Now I need a cock

That very well describes how I feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by hung4you View Post
    Cock sucking is a very equal thing, but when it comes to me being a total bottom, I like to be man handled and submissive. Even being a little rough is a turn on. The thought that my body has the ability to make a man want to fuck me is a turn on.

I love a strong man who knows what he wants.

My partner told me it turned him on to dominate me and be in control. After about a year he got to where he signed his emails to me as CockMaster and called me CockSlave. I discovered that when his cock was all the way in my throat that I felt owned by his cock and my submissive side bloomed. He often said in his emails that he loved feeling his semen leave his body and invade mine and that his semen would make bones for my body. That way, I'd have part of him with me for a long time.

He has a girlfriend and next time she leaves town he wants me to come stay for a few days and suck his cock every time he gets the urge. BTW, his cock is a beautiful 7+ thick inches.

Also he said he wants one day when all I will have for nourishment is his semen for 24 hours. He says it will be a ritual to show my complete devotion to his cock.

I am more submissive with men and get turned on by the man I am with taking charge. I get hard and turned on.