Who is the best at cock sucking.
    male or female ?

Also how do you like your cock sucked?
    Hard.
    Soft.
    Firm.
    Sucked really hard all the way.

second part.
    Do you want the person who is sucking you off to take it all in there mouth?
    To come all over them?
    to spit it out and dribble it.?
    or something else.

Me i like to be sucked really hard and wanked hard at the same time.
    for them He or She to take my cum in there mouth and for the woman to let it dribble all over her tits and we both lick it off her nipples.

For the Man to swallow it.

Then i do the same to him.

How about all of you?
    Last edited by ~Joe~; May 27, 2017 at 10:08 AM.

Re: Who is the best cock sucker >?

Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    Who is the best at cock sucking.
    male or female ?

Also how do you like your cock sucked?
    Hard.
    Soft.
    Firm.
    Sucked really hard all the way.

second part.
    Do you want the person who is sucking you off to take it all in there mouth?
    To come all over them?
    to spit it out and dribble it.?
    or something else.
    When being sucked I like it to start out soft and get firmer as I get more erect and my cock gets harder. Then vacillate between soft and firm to milk my precum and build me up. Then as I get closer to orgasm suck it hard and deep. No matter who is sucking me I want to blow my load in their mouth. I want to them taking it and swallowing it. And though most of the women who have sucked my cock have been pretty good at it, my best blowjobs have cum from guys.

Q)Who is best at a giving a BJ ?

A)It all depends on who is giving it and their " Talent Level" Some from each gender have been good and bad.

I like to be sucked "Firmly"

I expect the "Blower" to finish me off and drink my load....

both men and women have give me great blowjobs liked it sucked hard and my cock drained and really like it when i can deepthroath or face fuck them

There was a posting about cock-sucking long ago on this site...The link that was give showed two beautiful blonds. One had a strapon. She gave detailed instructions, and demonstration on how to deep throat a 12" dildo, without gagging...

Sadly this thread has been lost to time and trolls.

Me! I am the best cocksucker.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedInSeattle View Post
    Me! I am the best cocksucker.

Maybe on the West Coast!

sounds like a challenge who volunteers there cock lol!

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    sounds like a challenge who volunteers there cock lol!
    I think we all would volunteer...LOL !

The best blowjob I've had was by a man. I'm not sure if guys are better or not, but so far for me men are better. Male or female I always like them to take it in their mouth.

I have been told that my cock sucking is way better than my buddies wife. He says my wife is a distant 2nd but I think she is better than him .

The best cocksuckers are the ones who thoroughly enjoy it! In my experience, the ones who enjoy it the most are men.

My wife will suck me -- if I ask or tell her to. It feels 'ok', but nowhere near as good as a session with any man -- or gurl!!!! -- who is eager to take me into his mouth! I know what this is like, because I love to suck a good, hard cock! When I first (readily!) accepted the fact that I was bisexual, I decided that, if I was going to be a cocksucker, I was going to be GOOD at it!

I prefer soft and slow blowjobs, and like it when the sucker swallows my cum.

I think the best blowjobs are from anyone who lets me cum in their mouth.
    Most of the time it's the guy.

In my own experiences, I agree that the, best cocksuckers, are the ones who thoroughly enjoy it! Also, and for most all times, that I have received oral, they have been good, meaning that I was able to achieve an organism, and busting a nut or two is a great feeling, from male or female! I truly think that most men suck a cock better than females, since they know what they like best and they try to suck a cock better!

For me, it is a combination of things. One thing that, I have noticed throughout my life, is the feeling of having so much power over the person that, I am having sex with, whether they are male or female. Now what, I really enjoy about oral sex, is the whole idea of sucking another man’s cock, the fact that I am taking that man's, most precious part of their body, into my own mouth, and the obvious inmate trust, that they have granted me with. With a cock, I can truly enjoy the feel, of the combination of "soft hardness", the smooth texture of the head, and taste of a man’s cock in my mouth, it just makes my heart beat faster and stronger. I do feel so alive, excited, and exhilarated. As every Cocksucker knows, we are the ones who are really in control. Our lips, tongue, and throat can make even the strongest man, whimper and lose control. I usually like it to start out with a soft cock, and feel the cock getting firmer, as I try to enjoy all, the precum that I can, as they get more erect and I feel my own cock gets harder. Then I pick up the pace a little, as I take, that person cock, deep into, my own throat, until I start to feel his rock-hard cock start pulsating, knowing, that soon, his cock is going to explode, in my own month and as I prepare myself, to swallow every drop, of their man juices! This gives me a personal feeling of satisfaction and accomplishment knowing that, what I had just had done, is the same, that I would like done on my cock!
    Last edited by Fred_Brice; May 30, 2017 at 12:18 PM.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

I am a male and I'm the best cocksucker. There is a different feeling between men and women.
    i like it sucked from soft to hard, meaning softly to vigorously.
    If a male is doing it, when I cum take it deep and keep sucking until I can't take it anymore.
    If a female, dribbling is ok we'll both clean it up.