Register

Man handled for first time

This was really out of character for me but I was picked up in a bar by a gay stud who says that I was picked up on his gaydar.Up to this point I had never been with a gay guy before.My wife and I started swinging about 35 yeras ago and I was pushed to the bi side by her wanting to see me suck cock and it just blossomed from there.Anyhow I was waiting for my wife to meet up with me and I caught an early train so I was early.From across the bar this guy starts talking to me about baseball and I told him I am not a sports fan at least that type.He comes next to me and starts chatting and making small talk.I was starting to get a queasy feeling and he asked if I was married and I said yes and I asked him and he said no.At that point I finished my drink and he said he wanted to buy me another so I said yes.As we were talking he asked how long I was married and if my wife knew I liked men.I almost choked on my drink and just wanted to roll out of there but my ass was glued to the seat.After chatting more I told himI was Bi and enjoyed the lifestyle and he said he was going to change that.By this time my heart was beating so rapidly I did not know what to do.I still could not get my ass opf the seat to leave.I texted my wife to see where she was but deep down I did not want her to show up at least not for a little while.Talking was becoming more and more friendly and I was growing my attracted to him.When he asked me the role I was doing with my Bi thing he said never m mind I can tell you.At that point my wife had shown up and he ordered her a glass of wine.After we chatted about traffic etc she said we should probably get on the road.I really did not want to so my new friend invited us to stay and he wantedf to buy us dinner.I did not have a chance to tip off my wife as to what was going on so we did get a table in a quiet corner because he told the waiter we had business to discuss.My wife noticed something was wrong with me and tried to get it out of me.Before I could let her know exactly what it was Gary(my new bud/stud) felt the need to tell her.My jaw dropped as he kept telling her how I attracted his gaydar at the bar.She thought this was a joke.Aftert that she wanted another glasss of wine so Gary ordered a bottle for the table.As we talked Gary found we have an open marriage and again she told hi how she got me to start servicing some of her boyfriends when we used to swing.He said that he was happy to hear that and wanted to take me out on a date while she was out with one of her boyfiends.My heart was beating so fast and I could not believe my ears when I haerd her say yes and that it sounded nice.My wife and I have been together for over 40 years and I can tell just about her every look.She was actually turned on by this whole damn thing.So was I but I was still playing hard to get and I wanted his cock so bad I woul have sucked him on the bar.
    Date night came and she was getting ready for her guy and I was getting ready for mine and nervous as all hell.I wanted to take thigh highs and heels just in case but she said no she did not think I would need them.I did get all of my anal prep stuff ready she agreed I would need that.Time was here he was picking me up and said we were going to this reaturant I have never heard of.When we got there It is a total gay place.Then it hit me like a tone of bricks that I was on a date with a gay guy.Was I now gay?I was not going to let that curiousity spoil my night.After a few drinks and a nice dinner we went bnack to his place where I thought we would have a dirnk before the bedroom.Wrong he had other intentions.I had never kissed a guy before but he walked up to me and gave me the most sensuos tongue kiss I had ever gotten.At first I was shy or whatever but that lasted all of a nano second.He planted his tongue in my mouth and put my hand on his cock and we were off the the races.As his cock got harder I was really happy that it was a nice size and not a monster.Wife is a cock queen but not me.What I would find out about his cock is that he knows how to use it and does.I sucked him off and gave me aload so big it was a two swallow and he said he really enjoyed the way I sucked his cock.He started jamming it in but I was able to handle it.It was time for me to go prep for the good stuff to come.After I was prepped and showered I found a nice drink on the night stand which I thought was nice.I couild not have had more than three sips out of it and he was kssing me again.This time there was no delayed reaction I just respomded and really enjouyed his tongue deep in my mouth.This time he was not as gentle with the mouth fuck he was taking from me.He knew how much I could deep throat comfortably and went past it.I was gagging and came up for air and he had gotten the lube out.He started playing with my ass pussy lubing me up and then rolled me over and fucked me like I have never been fucked before.He kept saying he was going to make his bitch and mny ass was his and he was going to take whatever he wanted from me.I thought that was passion talk but he was serious and take he did.He does not fuck like any other guy I have ever been with.He can control his cock like no other and his cum flow does not slow down until the fourth or fifth time he cums in a night.He fucked me until I passed out and when I woke up he said I was a good piece of ass.I said how could I be you fucked me silly.He said the best was yet to come and boy he was not lying.Long story short I texted wife and said I would not be home and to stay wioth her guy.She was already home and jealous as all hell because her date got cut short.
    Problem is he manhandles me and sometimes it hurst like hell for a minute and then OMG back to the pleasure.When wife and I swap experiences she gets so jealous of me.Also part of the problem is I am hooked on this guy and the sex he brings with him and he is fantastic in bed.I have been with him 12 times now and each time it is more intense and he is more demanding and manhandling.He said he is going to make suck his cock in a gay bar some night.Sadly I do mot lnow what to expect from him other than to be manhandled.

Re: Man handled for first time

Wow! What a story! I was so hard just reading it! I have a virgin ass and until a few passed weeks I never thought of getting fucked. My gf tells me just to relax and let it flow! Anyway, the first guy I was ever with was in 2012. We were both virgin bi guys. He blew me and I blew him. The second time we met up. I was 41 and he was 66. He was probably 6'2" 250+ and I was 5'9" 165 lbs. He laid on his back and I straddled him. He got to squeezing me tight and his hard cock rubbed against my ass. It was devastating but erotic as well! I wanted more but told him I didn't want it!

I agree that it's a hot story, although there are some elements of it that sound like the OP is a little conflicted on the way he's being treated. I can see enjoying someone who is assertive and somewhat aggressive, but there's more than a hint of concern in his post with the use of the term 'manhandled'. It sounds to me like he actually fears that this could become physical violence. This could be playing with fire.

Also, if I may make a point to the OP without coming off as too critical: Your story was an interesting read on several levels, but I had to force myself to keep reading, due to the lack of paragraph breaks. It's hard to keep your place when wading through a huge block of uninterrupted text like that. We don't expect perfectly-polished literary gems with flawless grammar and punctuation here, but hitting the 'Enter' key occasionally to put some space between the lines would make it far easier to read than it is in the current form...

okbiguy

This was really out of character for me but I was picked up in a bar by a gay stud who says that I was picked up on his gaydar. Up to this point I had never been with

a gay guy before. My wife and I started swinging about 35 yeras ago and I was pushed to the bi side by her wanting to see me suck cock and it just blossomed from

there. Anyhow I was waiting for my wife to meet up with me and I caught an early train so I was early.

From across the bar this guy starts talking to me about baseball and I told him I am not a sports fan at least that type. He comes next to me and starts chatting and

making small talk. I was starting to get a queasy feeling and he asked if I was married and I said yes and I asked him and he said no. At that point I finished my

drink and he said he wanted to buy me another so I said yes. As we were talking he asked how long I was married and if my wife knew I liked men. I almost choked on my

drink and just wanted to roll out of there but my ass was glued to the seat. After chatting more I told himI was Bi and enjoyed the lifestyle and he said he was going

to change that. By this time my heart was beating so rapidly I did not know what to do. I still could not get my ass opf the seat to leave.I texted my wife to see

where she was but deep down I did not want her to show up, at least not for a little while. Talking was becoming more and more friendly and I was growing attracted to

him. When he asked me the role I was doing with my Bi thing he said never mind I can tell you.

At that point my wife had shown up and he ordered her a glass of wine. After we chatted about traffic etc she said we should probably get on the road, I really did not

want to so my new friend invited us to stay and he wantedf to buy us dinner. I did not have a chance to tip off my wife as to what was going on so we did get a table

in a quiet corner because he told the waiter we had business to discuss. My wife noticed something was wrong with me and tried to get it out of me. Before I could let

her know exactly what it was Gary(my new bud/stud) felt the need to tell her. My jaw dropped as he kept telling her how I attracted his gaydar at the bar. She thought

this was a joke. After that she wanted another glasss of wine so Gary ordered a bottle for the table. As we talked Gary found we have an open marriage and again she

told him how she got me to start servicing some of her boyfriends when we used to swing.

He said that he was happy to hear that and wanted to take me out on a date while she was out with one of her boyfiends, my heart was beating so fast and I could not

believe my ears when I haerd her say yes and that it sounded nice. My wife and I have been together for over 40 years and I can tell just about her every look, She was

actually turned on by this whole damn thing. So was I but I was still playing hard to get and I wanted his cock so bad I would have sucked him on the bar.

Date night came and she was getting ready for her guy and I was getting ready for mine and nervous as all hell. I wanted to take thigh highs and heels just in case but

she said no she did not think I would need them. I did get all of my anal prep stuff ready she agreed I would need that. Time was here he was picking me up and said we

were going to this reaturant I have never heard of. When we got there It is a total gay place.Then it hit me like a ton of bricks that I was on a date with a gay

guy. Was I now gay?

I was not going to let that curiousity spoil my night. After a few drinks and a nice dinner we went back to his place where I thought we would have a

drink before the bedroom, wrong he had other intentions. I had never kissed a guy before but he walked up to me and gave me the most sensuos tongue kiss I had ever

gotten. At first I was shy or whatever but that lasted all of a nano second. He planted his tongue in my mouth and put my hand on his cock and we were off the the

races. As his cock got harder I was really happy that it was a nice size and not a monster. Wife is a cock queen but not me. What I would find out about his cock is that he knows how to use

it and does. I sucked him off and gave me aload so big it was a two swallow and he said he really enjoyed the way I sucked his cock.

He started jamming it in but I was able to handle it. It was time for me to go prep for the good stuff to come. After I was prepped and showered I found a nice drink on the night stand

which I thought was nice. I couild not have had more than three sips out of it and he was kssing me again. This time there was no delayed reaction I just respomded and really enjoyed

his tongue deep in my mouth. This time he was not as gentle with the mouth fuck he was taking from me.He knew how much I could deep throat comfortably and went past it.

I was gagging and came up for air and he had gotten the lube out.He started playing with my ass pussy lubing me up and then rolled me over and fucked me like I have never been fucked

before. He kept saying he was going to make his bitch and my ass was his and he was going to take whatever he wanted from me. I thought that was passion talk but he was serious and

take he did. He does not fuck like any other guy I have ever been with. He can control his cock like no other and his cum flow does not slow down until the fourth or fifth time he cums in a

night. He fucked me until I passed out and when I woke up he said I was a good piece of ass. I said how could I be you fucked me silly. He said the best was yet to come and boy he was

not lying. Long story short I texted wife and said I would not be home and to stay with her guy. She was already home and jealous as all hell because her date got cut short.

Problem is he manhandles me and sometimes it hurts like hell for a minute and then OMG back to the pleasure. When wife and I swap experiences she gets so jealous of

me.

Also part of the problem is I am hooked on this guy and the sex he brings with him and he is fantastic in bed. I have been with him 12 times now and each time it is

more intense and he is more demanding and manhandling. He said he is going to make suck his cock in a gay bar some night. Sadly I do mot know what to expect from him

other than to be manhandled.

Well ............. That makes it much easier to read between the lines.
    JEM

sounds to me that you ARE a gay bottom bitch

I think that you are just a Bitch in general, and you deserve just what you get....

Why so much hate for the OP? Besides the TL;DR wall of text. It sounds like he knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go out and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Why so much hate for the OP? Besides the TL;DR wall of text. It sounds like he knows what he wants and isn't afraid to go out and get it.
    no hate just stating a fact of what he said and what he wanted

WOW, sounds like my regular. He fucks me like I'm his personnel whore, well I am. Since the 1st of the yr he has been a regular visitor to my wife's pussy as well. I love watching him fuck her silly and she loves seeing me get anal fucked by his big cock. The 3 of us have spent many an evening naked and having fun. I too am well endowed and the wife enjoys both of our cocks.