Register

Thread: Sex scent

Sex scent

I am positively addicted to my lover's sex scent. I can just stick my nose in her pussy or ass and inhale deeply and I am intoxicated by it. I LOVE it when she goes one or two days without bathing... oh it drives me wild. I love to eat and rim her until she is sopping wet and I rub my entire face all over her crotch getting her odor all over my face... then I hesitate to wash her off, I love her scent on me. I love to eat my come out of her as well... from either hole. The taste of a just fucked woman is divine. Her pussy tastes so rich after sex... and her asshole. OH GOD YUM. While we have no interest in sharing, one of my favorite fantasies to masturbate to is watching her get gang banged in both holes by a dozen men or more until they are overflowing and I lick her clean eating every drop. When her scent and flavor are strong and my face is buried in her delicious crotch... I just want to lose myself in her.

Re: Sex scent

Sometimes my guy and I will shower before going to the gym, and then make love after I take another shower. He doesn't like any BO, but that slight scent of my man just makes me horny as hell.

Sometimes I will have her bend over and I'll slide a couple fingers up her pussy or ass, get her scent on them then rub it behind my ears like cologne.

Love the scent of my wife's soaked pussy. Love the scent of her pussy juices and my cum mixed together. I love wearing both in my beard and cock. But I also love the scent of a man's cum. It's all good

Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post
    Sometimes I will have her bend over and I'll slide a couple fingers up her pussy or ass, get her scent on them then rub it behind my ears like cologne.
    Now that's pretty cool.

LOL! Nothing beats a little Ass de Toilette...

Quote Originally Posted by thirstyfellow View Post
    Now that's pretty cool.

My first girlfriend would get so wet when I went down on her that my entire beard would be soaked in her pussy juice...

Quote Originally Posted by whistle1 View Post
    My first girlfriend would get so wet when I went down on her that my entire beard would be soaked in her pussy juice...
    Beard???? Omg nooooooo... soz babes.. never wos in2 face hair ever.. not the reason I gave up men but it didn't encourage me to continue wiv 'em sexually...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

I with you there, Dark...we cultured a guy's beard in microbiology back when I was in college...it was full of all sorts of good stuff...strep, staph...even e. coli., which points to an ass-somehow-meets-face scenario. Could have been from direct ass-to face contact or a tainted cheeseburger. We never found out. He shaved it off

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    Beard???? Omg nooooooo... soz babes.. never wos in2 face hair ever.. not the reason I gave up men but it didn't encourage me to continue wiv 'em sexually...

Quote Originally Posted by TXLonestarTX69 View Post
    I with you there, Dark...we cultured a guy's beard in microbiology back when I was in college...it was full of all sorts of good stuff...strep, staph...even e. coli., which points to an ass-somehow-meets-face scenario. Could have been from direct ass-to face contact or a tainted cheeseburger. We never found out. He shaved it off
    Ive written of it b4, but bfs and even me xhubbie always got sent to baffroom 2 shave ther chops clean an smooth b4 rudies happened... used to annoy me hubbie but in end I knew wen he was after it cos he spent xtra 20 mins in baffroom making sure ther wud not b so much as a scratch.. I loathe jaggie faces! Funny tho how I much prefer some hair down ther... . Not 2 much.. no Amazon jungle for instance! Nice manicured lickle grassland...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Nothing makes me harder than waking up after a night of fucking and filling her pussy with cum, falling asleep and waking up only to bury my face in that cum soaked pussy. Sometimes I am balls deep pounding her just from her scent while she is still half asleep.

Ah, sorry, I'm going to eat somewhere else, Thankyouverymuch...

Quote Originally Posted by smokey View Post