Register

How many guys prefer blow and goes?

Being married, it's hard to setup a get together to play, so I prefer to cruise the usual hook up places and hope to score some cock. Jump in his car or truck and suck him off and go. I'm kind of use to doing this. I used to blow a lot of older men in there cars when I was a kid. Any others prefer blow and goes.

Re: How many guys prefer blow and goes?

When wifey is out of the house at meetings or her part time job, I have a couple of guys I can call to come over and blow me. I wait for him in my "blowjob chair" and when he comes in, he locks the front door and I pull my jeans down so he can get on his knees between my legs and start sucking. Both guys love to swallow so as soon as I cum, he gets up, smacks his lips, says thank you and leaves. When I am in the mood, I like car dates and enjoy a quick blow and go when the guy gets in passenger side and I can do him. Most cum quick and always thank me for a great blowjob.

I would think a lot of married guys use their cars for that purpose if there is no where else to go.

~Joe~

I like the blow and go and a few years ago used to go to a local woodlands by me and park up.
    from there take a walk in the woods and and meet someone and drop down on my knees and blow them, like others i enjoy the hot sperm shooting in my mouth,.
    I as a rule blow 3 or four men and they or someone else blows me.
    then we go.
    But, over the years the place has been raided a few times over the years by the Old Bill.
    Then the carpark had a locked gate on so no one could get in, but over the last two years the lock has been left off a lot more till now it is never locked.

So i think i will be going over there for a bit of man v cock fun.

I'm somewhat new and inexperienced, but not a total beginner. My preferred scenario is to get a bit acquainted online via PM or email, setup a 'coffee chat', and then decide whether to play. The 'blow and go' concept sounds a bit more anonymous, although I realize that you could have a regular suck buddy who just wants to get off, or get you off, and then be on his way.

There's a guy I've been exchanging messages with on Squirt, who works a lot of hours and has trouble getting away for any length of time. I'd definitely consider having him visit for quick blowjobs, and know we'd both enjoy them.

But, really, I would much prefer a leisurely session where I could entertain him with a mutual jerkoff, let him feel me up to his heart's content, taste me if he's interested, and suck his lovely cock to completion. MMMmmmmmmmmm...

over the last 7 years i have done some blow and go mostly in cars or vans had my cock sucked and have sucked a few like that its okay but like it better in a motel room or house where we can have more fun than just sucking cock

While I've done them and had them done to me a blow and go isnt my preffered way of having sex

I have a couple of married regulars that have to work a bj into their schedule so I do the b&g because it works best for them. But I would prefer to be able to take our time and relish each other.

When I arrange a meet, I always ask beforehand how much playtime my partner will have. We tailor the session accordingly. I no longer suck cock, so the men I meet now are all cocksuckers who only want no suck me off with no recip, except maybe to jack off afterwards. While I prefer a 45-60minute session with a FWB I've been with before, a lot of men, especially new guys are in a hurry and have less than 30 minutes before having to be home or back to work. I'm perfectly happy with a 5 or 10 minute bj because it beats no bj at all, but longer sessions are more to my liking.