Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: how do women see bisexual men?

Quote Originally Posted by sysper View Post
    all good points. so in ur experiance the women's orientation doesn't really have anything to do with how she will view the idea of 2 guys togather. i would think a bisexual women would have an appreciation for bisexuality no matter the gender. but i wouldn't necesarily be offended if i had a women & she didn't wanna let me watch her with another women. the way i see it, it might be something she wants to do on her own. besides i think my being there, having a guy there would spoil the beauty of 2 women togather, which i think is the best sex that could ever be. of course i'm not saying i would turn down the offer to watch & eventually join in but at the same time i would wanna know i would have the right to go off with a guy alone for the nite. but my original question wasn't so much do women get off on watching 2 guys do it, more like what do women think of men who are open enough sexually, there willing to have gay sex? do they appreciate that openess, do they see a different approach of these guys towards sexuality?
    I would have thought so as well, Sysper. Unfortunately, there are almost always exceptions to every "rule". Some bisexual folk can appreciate such in other forms, just like heterosexuals or homosexuals, but others...not so much...even if they are such themselves. You are correct, some folk only feel comfortable expressing (parts of or all of) their sexuality alone. But to answer your original question...from my experience and what I have read...I fear that many, if not most women do not appreciate the openness of a bisexual man who is open (at least with her) with his being bi and I am not sure that said women would see this as a "different approach" toward sexuality, either. This is especially true. I believe, when it involves persons of color. In 2017, except for the most bigoted (and/or religious, depending on your view on such), most folk can deal with lesbians, or (to a lesser extent homosexual men) and (truly) bisexual women is almost as "mainstream" as being heterosexual. But (truly) bisexual men? Not so much, for all of the above reasons and likely more. Such is unfortunate...but more folk are cool with such than 20-30 years ago, when I was a teenager and had not learned about homosexuality, much less bisexuality yet. That is progress. I guess. If such is less of a big deal in 25 years, when I will be at retirement age (I hope), then that will be even better. I just watched the most recent episode of "Madam Secretary" and one of the male team members just told his boss and the main character, the Secretary of State (Tea Leoni), that he was bisexual. Her response? She just hugged him and said in effect "See you tomorrow." And she went home. Meaning: total acceptance. In 2017, we have openly lesbian, gay and bisexual characters (and real-life actors as well) on all the major TV networks and in movies...and not just on small cable networks late at night. And no one is going crazy over it anymore. If that is not progress, then I don't know what is.

Quote Originally Posted by The Black Knights View Post
    I would have thought so as well, Sysper. Unfortunately, there are almost always exceptions to every "rule". Some bisexual folk can appreciate such in other forms, just like heterosexuals or homosexuals, but others...not so much...even if they are such themselves. You are correct, some folk only feel comfortable expressing (parts of or all of) their sexuality alone. But to answer your original question...from my experience and what I have read...I fear that many, if not most women do not appreciate the openness of a bisexual man who is open (at least with her) with his being bi and I am not sure that said women would see this as a "different approach" toward sexuality, either. This is especially true. I believe, when it involves persons of color. In 2017, except for the most bigoted (and/or religious, depending on your view on such), most folk can deal with lesbians, or (to a lesser extent homosexual men) and (truly) bisexual women is almost as "mainstream" as being heterosexual. But (truly) bisexual men? Not so much, for all of the above reasons and likely more. Such is unfortunate...but more folk are cool with such than 20-30 years ago, when I was a teenager and had not learned about homosexuality, much less bisexuality yet. That is progress. I guess. If such is less of a big deal in 25 years, when I will be at retirement age (I hope), then that will be even better. I just watched the most recent episode of "Madam Secretary" and one of the male team members just told his boss and the main character, the Secretary of State (Tea Leoni), that he was bisexual. Her response? She just hugged him and said in effect "See you tomorrow." And she went home. Meaning: total acceptance. In 2017, we have openly lesbian, gay and bisexual characters (and real-life actors as well) on all the major TV networks and in movies...and not just on small cable networks late at night. And no one is going crazy over it anymore. If that is not progress, then I don't know what is.
    hmmmmm male bisexuality seems to be the least understood, tolerated etc. it's a shame. i agree with u we have come a longway we got gay/les/bi tv characters not that big of a deal. but we still got alot to go. as long as there are politicians who wanna vote against same sex marriage, adoption & etc. but going back to the original point it's also a shame women don't appreciate bisexual men more than they do. is it all societal or is there just something about bi guys? then again i wonder if guys really appreciate bi women? gets most of them hard lol but is there anything beyond that some guys appreciate?

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes
    In end tho.. wot does it matter wot folk callya? We all know who and wot we fancy and are prepared to have naughties wiv.. it is wot we think, want and do that counts!
    Quote Originally Posted by thirstyfellow View Post
    Bingo! The sooner we all can get on board with this approach, the happier everyone will be.
    Attitudes like these are what impedes progress and continues the stigmatization of bisexuality, biphobia, and bisexual erasure. By not admitting and staying closeted to a broad swath of inclusive love, a human reality, many bisexual people who would otherwise benefit from seeing other people being out or open as bisexual will not come out or will stay closeted.

Quote Originally Posted by pole_smoker View Post
    Attitudes like these are what impedes progress and continues the stigmatization of bisexuality, biphobia, and bisexual erasure. By not admitting and staying closeted to a broad swath of inclusive love, a human reality, many bisexual people who would otherwise benefit from seeing other people being out or open as bisexual will not come out or will stay closeted.
    My thought was more along the lines that we place waaaayyy too much emphasis on categorizing sexual attraction. In my view, that urge to "over-categorize" (perhaps to establish in our minds who else is "in" or "out" of our own closely guarded group) contributes to the very problems you're pointing out. I do get the point, though, about issues like the relationship between stigma and bisexual erasure.

Maybe the root of all of this conflict is the impulse to stigmatize anyone who is not like "us". We see it every day with race, religious heritage, cultural background, economic status and so on. It seems to me that bigotry and the impulse to exclude others stems from an irrational fear of anything unknown or anything that might challenge us in ways that trigger our own insecurities.

Certainly can't speak for all women but most I've been around including my wife aren't comfortable with it. I had a opportunity years ago to test this with my wife and I chickened out during the MFM. I was going to casually touch him but really wanted to go down on her while he was in her. When I kissed her after she had been sucking him she reacted surprised but didn't say anything. Then after she had had his cum in her mouth she kissed me and gave me the oddest look after I didn't resist. She has no idea I have been with two guys and one them was they guy from our 3way.

Why don't you be honest about your feelings for men to your wife...Maybe that would be the key that could unlock a very interesting door . . You will never know until you take the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Joboo View Post
    Certainly can't speak for all women but most I've been around including my wife aren't comfortable with it. I had a opportunity years ago to test this with my wife and I chickened out during the MFM. I was going to casually touch him but really wanted to go down on her while he was in her. When I kissed her after she had been sucking him she reacted surprised but didn't say anything. Then after she had had his cum in her mouth she kissed me and gave me the oddest look after I didn't resist. She has no idea I have been with two guys and one them was they guy from our 3way.

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Why don't you be honest about your feelings for men to your wife...Maybe that would be the key that could unlock a very interesting door . . You will never know until you take the risk.
    @Joboo -I'm picking up a similar vibe. You might find that your wife could be more accepting of your interests than you have been. She sounds like a keeper!

Joboo...your wife may turn out to be totally comfortable with you being bisexual..but she might not. Folk sometimes do some stuff "in the heat of the moment" during sex (regardless of the type or how many folk are involved and/or watching...etc...lol), especially if one is intoxicated that he or she might not do if they had the time to consider a choice. Remember, a lot of (supposedly) straight men might not kiss his lady immediately after she completed oral sex on him...even if she swallows. Never mind if the cum is still in her mouth. We are not going to start about the men who won't go down on their lady (much less to her completion!).
    Your wife probably was surprised that you kissed her after she had just caught the cum of a another man (and such was still in her mouth!) and under the circumstances, she is not saying anything! Not everyone likes to give oral, period. A few prefer such to actual sex...usually ladies. I would have no problem with it, especially since I am big on giving oral...and to completion and beyond. Plus, I have had past lovers who were bona fide squirters...(really!)...so if you can handle THAT blasting in your mouth...and all over you...your own cum (or someone else's, male or female) should be easy, by comparison (unless it is really foul tasting, which is a separate discussion!).
    Yes, I would talk to her about that night and her feeling on bisexuality (for you AND her), but do it carefully. Even if she might be okay with you being bi, she may not be happy that you previously slept with two men on your own (especially since one was the guy in your three-way), especially if such involved bareback (I don't know if you had mentioned details on that or not...not that it matters.). She may also not be bi herself, which might make it harder. Be prepared for the worst after that conversation and hope for the best. But talk to her before you go sleep with another man, so you (and she) know what is up...just in case.

I think it is fairly unusual that women are into that. The only gf I had that was into that was my last one, and she was seriously turned on by it.

i just wish much more women at least respected a man's decision if he decided to consider both ways, just like i respect a women's decision to do the same. and a guy for that matter. maybe there are more than we know but they aren't really encouraged to say so or even deny it to themselves because male bisexuality unfortunately, is more looked down upon than female bisexuality. should be about equal, & accepted. maybe even celebrated lol.

Unfortunately there is a double standard for everything in life especially Sexuality.

i just wish much more women at least respected a man's decision if he decided to consider both ways, just like i respect a women's decision to do the same. and a guy for that matter. maybe there are more than we know but they aren't really encouraged to say so or even deny it to themselves because male bisexuality unfortunately, is more looked down upon than female bisexuality. should be about equal, & accepted. maybe even celebrated lol.

it seems women only see it 2 ways, they either love it & get turned on by it, or they are repulsed & loose interest/respect in such a guy. i never seem to hear a women who doesn't care to know the details but, still respects it when a guy goes beyond what is expected or accepted & appreciates the perspective from enjoying both sexes & having a deeper insite into sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by darkeyes View Post
    In end tho.. wot does it matter wot folk callya? We all know who and wot we fancy and are prepared to have naughties wiv.. it is wot we think, want and do that counts!
    If only the rest of the World could be as open minded . . .

it seems women only see it 2 ways, they either love it & get turned on by it, or they are repulsed & loose interest/respect in such a guy. i never seem to hear a women who doesn't care to know the details but, still respects it when a guy goes beyond what is expected or accepted & appreciates the perspective from enjoying both sexes & having a deeper insite into sexuality.
    You are right. I know only one, maybe two women who are not repulsed by gay OR bi men, much less trans-gendered folk. That is only because she has been around and friendly with gay men and so on from her teenage years (perhaps before these ladies realized that she was bi herself). Even so, each lady (separately) told me that she really doesn't want to see her man (spouse) having sex with another man or TS, nor does she want her man watching her in bed with another woman. No problem that he is bi....in one lady's case, it was a prerequisite to dating her, because she wanted no drama from him if SHE wanted to take a woman to bed out of the blue and she would do the same for him..allegedly. Two reasons for the above: 1) She wants her sex to be a private one-on-one thing and she doesn't want a (active or inactive) "audience" ,even if it is (only) her man in the room, partially due to privacy (due to her/their high-level job and nosy family, including some haters) and also due to what she might do during such. 2) I don't think she wants to see her man having sex with another man in the flesh. I don't think it matters (she didn't say to me and I didn't ask) if he is a top, bottom or versatile. It is not her thing, as of now. These are middle aged ladies I speak of now, who may have done some wild stuff in their younger, pre-marriage days, but thinking and desires change when one gets to a certain age. Deeper insight into one's sexuality seems to not be a issue for them either.

I for one did not realize how much a lot of women love watching two guys having sex until my wife brought it to my attention. She admitted how turned on she got watching videos of guys having sex. So one day she asked me if I would have sex with a guy so she could watch. I thought about it for a few days and then told her I would try it for her. She immediately found a guy and invited him over. After some small chit chat, the three of us went to the bedroom, got naked and started rubbing, touching and exploring each other while she sat in a chair masturbating and watching us. We started sucking each other and that drove her crazy and she orgasmed right away. He then shot his was down my throat and I the same to him. It was wonderful!

My ex wife is Bi and we use to have 3somes on occasion with her best friend. My ex is a nymph and one night, she expressed how hot it would make her to watch a guy suck my cock. She even went as far as telling me during sex one night that she knew a guy from work that was gay and that she could ask him to join us. She said she would love to see me fuck this guy while, she sucked his cock from underneath. Not once, did I ever say or elude to it that I was interested or even curious about it. I kept shrugging it off and told her that it would remain a fantasy for her. A few years later, we were going through a divorce and the custody battle began over the kids. As time went by, I discovered from her best friend that my ex was going around and telling her friends, family or anybody that she figured was on "her side" that I was gay and use to ask her about inviting guys into a 3way with us, but she wouldn't allow it. During this time, I was fucking her best friend and she would tell me everything that my ex was trying to do to screw me in divorce court. Luckily, this woman knew that my kids were better off (safer) with me because the ex was extremely Bi-polar.

I would love for a woman to be Bi and that would love to share Bi experiences with. But, after what I went through. I still to keeping the 2 separate.

Quote Originally Posted by Bear816 View Post
    I for one did not realize how much a lot of women love watching two guys having sex until my wife brought it to my attention. She admitted how turned on she got watching videos of guys having sex. So one day she asked me if I would have sex with a guy so she could watch. I thought about it for a few days and then told her I would try it for her. She immediately found a guy and invited him over. After some small chit chat, the three of us went to the bedroom, got naked and started rubbing, touching and exploring each other while she sat in a chair masturbating and watching us. We started sucking each other and that drove her crazy and she orgasmed right away. He then shot his was down my throat and I the same to him. It was wonderful!
    Drool. . . *feelings of envy*. . .

It's so tempting for me to get lost in wishing I had what you have; I need to get myself re-grounded to make sure I don't lose my appreciation for what I DO have.

Still. . . God it would be wonderful if my wife could chill a little. It seems as if she's retreated from her demons to a place where she needs a dictionary to understand the concept of cunnilingus - something that she used to love. Her libido crashed, burned and then over the years instead of recovering, her depression built protective walls around itself so now the very idea of a sexual identity has become an uneasy, unclean memory to her. Any mention of playfulness from me and she's astonished, like a deer in the headlights, her PTSD making her alert, suddenly guarded and awaiting an inevitable onslaught of panic. I still love her, but sometimes the woman I fell for just can't be found in the chaos. I know she's still in there somewhere, though - she has to be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by thirstyfellow View Post
    Drool. . . *feelings of envy*. . .

It's so tempting for me to get lost in wishing I had what you have; I need to get myself re-grounded to make sure I don't lose my appreciation for what I DO have.

Still. . . God it would be wonderful if my wife could chill a little. It seems as if she's retreated from her demons to a place where she needs a dictionary to understand the concept of cunnilingus - something that she used to love. Her libido crashed, burned and then over the years instead of recovering, her depression built protective walls around itself so now the very idea of a sexual identity has become an uneasy, unclean memory to her. Any mention of playfulness from me and she's astonished, like a deer in the headlights, her PTSD making her alert, suddenly guarded and awaiting an inevitable onslaught of panic. I still love her, but sometimes the woman I fell for just can't be found in the chaos. I know she's still in there somewhere, though - she has to be alive.
    i really hope u find her again, i hope she finds herself again. it sounds like it's still there. probably needs alot of patience from both of u.

Quote Originally Posted by Bifun2009 View Post
    My ex wife is Bi and we use to have 3somes on occasion with her best friend. My ex is a nymph and one night, she expressed how hot it would make her to watch a guy suck my cock. She even went as far as telling me during sex one night that she knew a guy from work that was gay and that she could ask him to join us. She said she would love to see me fuck this guy while, she sucked his cock from underneath. Not once, did I ever say or elude to it that I was interested or even curious about it. I kept shrugging it off and told her that it would remain a fantasy for her. A few years later, we were going through a divorce and the custody battle began over the kids. As time went by, I discovered from her best friend that my ex was going around and telling her friends, family or anybody that she figured was on "her side" that I was gay and use to ask her about inviting guys into a 3way with us, but she wouldn't allow it. During this time, I was fucking her best friend and she would tell me everything that my ex was trying to do to screw me in divorce court. Luckily, this woman knew that my kids were better off (safer) with me because the ex was extremely Bi-polar.

I would love for a woman to be Bi and that would love to share Bi experiences with. But, after what I went through. I still to keeping the 2 separate.
    that's an interesting way to be discouraged from trying something new. i'm sorry u were put through this. but if ur still interested i hope u would consider exploring this with the right women if she came along.

that's an interesting way to be discouraged from trying something new. i'm sorry u were put through this. but if ur still interested i hope u would consider exploring this with the right women if she came along.
    I'd love to, but the opportunities haven't been all that desirable. I am 54 and and have custody of my kids so, I've been more involved with them than, looking for women at the moment (was 40 when the 1st was born). I've dated some women, over the past 8 years of being divorced, but unfortunately, I've been meeting women that are carrying a lot of baggage from a previous relationship or are ready to move in after the first month of dating or, I had one that wanted to travel the world and made it clear after the second date that my kids would be an obstacle (she had no kids). If that "one" should come along, that would be great, but I think a woman that is open to that is a needle in the haystack.

i see what u mean. it's clear to me u love ur kids & ur commited to them which is real good. ur a good dad u have shed some lite on what it's like to be a single father. when the time is right i hope u meet the "one" & both find happiness with each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bifun2009 View Post
    I'd love to, but the opportunities haven't been all that desirable. I am 54 and and have custody of my kids so, I've been more involved with them than, looking for women at the moment (was 40 when the 1st was born). I've dated some women, over the past 8 years of being divorced, but unfortunately, I've been meeting women that are carrying a lot of baggage from a previous relationship or are ready to move in after the first month of dating or, I had one that wanted to travel the world and made it clear after the second date that my kids would be an obstacle (she had no kids). If that "one" should come along, that would be great, but I think a woman that is open to that is a needle in the haystack.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher South View Post
    Good points.

I think what you see in more acceptability of female bisexuality than in male bisexuality is rooted in societal "norms". Whether we like it or not, men have always been viewed as the stronger, smarter, dominant sex while females have always been viewed as weaker and submissive. Now maybe in the past decades things have *slowly* changed but the ideas remain.

So a guy being bisexual is viewed (subconsciously) as "giving something up"... his dominance, strength or masculinity. While a female being bisexual appears to gain something. I suppose in another 50 years this will hopefully disappear but that's my take on what it is like today.
    I think it's because woman and men find woman sexy so it is widely more excepted in woman. Men definitely like it. It's in men's mags, porn, spring break gatherings where people cheer on woman kissing and going down on each other. Would not receive the same positive attention if it were 2 guy's. Woman are seen as feminine so 2 feminine woman is a turn on. If it were 2 manly woman it would not receive the same positive attention. Men are masculine 2 guy's kissing is not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by cuttin2dachase View Post
    I've been a bisexual swinger for most of my life. My 1st wife really got off watching me with other men as much as I enjoyed watching her be a total slut with other men. Only once or twice out of the couple of dozen times we had 4somes with other mf couples did we meet a couple whose female half was cool with her man playing with me. This was despite the fact that most of the female halves were bi or bi friendly and really got off on girl-on-girl action with my wife. As a solo bi swinger for the last 10 years, I have met only two couples whose female halves enjoyed watching or joining in guy-on-guy play. I've dated a number of women and been upfront with them that I'm bisexual and almost all of them never wanted to see me again after I told them. It is just extremely rare to meet a woman who accepts and embraces and encourages mm sex. Women are just not wired that way. My 1st wife was an exception, a total freak who loved everything about sex. And like me, she enjoyed experiencing it with a variety of men and women.

I've asked a few platonic women friends & confidantes who know I'm bi why it is that women reject and fear bisexual men. One of them said simply that women are by nature possessive and territorial. They will not tolerate their men desiring/fantasizing about or seeing other women, much less desiring/fantasizing about or seeing other men. Another said that to know or even suspect that the cock she's sucking or which is pounding her pussy has been up a man's ass before is a total gross-out. Another said that bisexual men are more likely to not practice safe sex with other men (or women) and she would not ever take the risk of having sex with a bi man. Still another one said that no man who enjoys sex with other men is a truly masculine man and, to her, bisexual means gay even if a guy loves sex with women too.
    A couple of woman girlfriends did not like the idea of bi-men for relationships. Funny one was a bi-woman. Almost all the swinging situations I was in (about 30) I played with the guy also and the woman liked it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerman View Post
    A couple of woman girlfriends did not like the idea of bi-men for relationships. Funny one was a bi-woman. Almost all the swinging situations I was in (about 30) I played with the guy also and the woman liked it.
    do not understand how a bi women would not like the idea of a bi man for relationships. seems pretty hypocritical. any ideas?

do not understand how a bi women would not like the idea of a bi man for relationships. seems pretty hypocritical. any ideas?
    It is hypocritical...but most do it anyway. Why? 1) Selfishness that men usually do to women in other areas. 2) She is repulsed by two men having sex together..especially if they want her to participate with them, regardless of her own sexuality. 3) If she got outed (as a bi woman) or worse, a woman married to a bisexual man (regardless of HER sexuality) the (potential) backlash from friends and family and/or job and/or church etc...would be unbearable (or worse). 4) Reputation is more important than (potentially) true happiness, in AND out of one's private bed.
    I have known only one or two women who was cool with her man being bi...and married him and never looked back. Neither were "young" (40s and 50s, hence lots of all kinds of sexual experiences over decades). Both women had their own issues, with sexuality and other stuff, more importantly, never mind his. But they knew their man loved her for her and vice versa, and that trumped everything. Most women (and some men) who are younger (20's to 40) have all of the above messing with them and/or are too immature to see a good thing (in that person who loves them unconditionally) in front of them...and hence, they screwed it up. What can you do?

Of course it is hypocritical.. but why? Millenia of conditioning, fundamentally the conditioning of thought dreamt up by str8 men who have ruled the roost for all that time and have wished (and do wish) to continue doing so... big hero macho guys.. and women being historically (considered) the weaker sex and having little or no say in how their world runs fell into line.. and still fall into line.. the (str8) male world considers lesbianism a big turn on and always has done and so its ok because it is a male fantasy... it has never had the condemnation by society that male homosexuality has because in the main it is considered an abomination and a nightmare by that same str8 male world. Only now in the l8 20th and early 21st centuries in the western and developed world at least are we coming out of the sexual dark ages imposed upon us all by the str8 world.. principally the male str8 world... women are slowly coming out of their disapproval of male homosexuality but it will be a long time before they lose their inhibitions about it entirely.. ...

...so don't think badly of us. How women are is a creation of how men want us to be...in so many ways historically women's attitudes have been shaped by men's arrogance and domination over free thought and only since the advent of feminism, which so many men, even bi and gay men loathe, have women slowly begun to look at sexuality anew and that includes men's sexuality by freeing up how they think and what they want and how they see the world they live in. So fear not.. things are getting better and will get better.. the only problem for many of u is that u may well be dead before the creations of masculine dreams completely free themselves of the restraints put on their sexual and sensual attitudes by many thousands of years of conditioning by the str8 male world.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

i'm all for free sexual expression so hope women become more part of shaping that or at least less macho men lol. i'm not expecting things to change overnite but i'm allways on the lookout for people who are open to the possibilities without hangups

I am a bisexual man and have an MMFF scenario. It goesin a Cyclone

I've only been with one woman that I know enjoyed it in a MMF but several girls I had relationships with prior to my wife asked me if I was gay. I always answered no since I don't look at myself that way. Had they posed the question differently I may have responded differently. I feel totally hetro as far as relationships but I am open to enjoying someone I find attractive. In 50 plus years I've only found four of those and two of them I never followed through with. Now with little or no sex from my wife I don't see where informing her of my secret would be beneficial.
    i think more women would be receptive if the actual event presented itself at the right time.

The best reply would be it is all dependent on the man and the nature of interaction with them, relationship? friends?
    I believe it would be much easier for a woman (of any sexuality) to be friends with a bi man than to have a romantic/physical relationship with the same individual.
    On average, a woman does not want anyone infringing on their territory, man or woman. Right or wrong bi men (in general) have stereotypical rap of promiscuity and lack of trustfulness. Some have mentioned the possibility a person may wish to have same sex encounters in a private setting with out an audience. Some may find certain things enticing and intriguing, but not all fantasies transfer over to reality

Lisa
    hugs n kisses