Anyone like the idea of this? I've always wanted to be the suckee and a little guy party. Have a few guys come to a motel and sit around naked, talking, playing cards, watching TV and me flitting around like a honey bee, sucking the honey out of them. I wouldn't mind it if they were sitting on a couch and I sucked one at a time, with excouragement and name calling. I'm not really a "sub". I don't want to be used or treated roughly, I just like being called a cocksucker when I have a cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I only want to suck. They could fuck my mouth amid cheers. I like being watched. Just not a complete sub. Maybe a respected sub, because I pull my dentures out and give them gum jobs. They could fuck my mouth to their hearts content without ever snagging their cock on a tooth! I would really do this if I could find someone in my area to set it up. Has anyone here done this? How was it, if they did? I would even eat out women if they were there. Clean up creampies too. One of my all time fantasies is to lick a clit while the pussy is being fucked. Anyone here done that? Maybe I'm more of a sub that I think. I just thought of being coerced into sucking a cock, and got a twitch. I know I'm not a cum pig or a complete sub, but I guess I qualify for certain degrees of subbery.