Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What age did you first put something up your ass?

And what was it?

Re: What age did you first put something up your ass?

I must've been about 14, 15. It was an uncooked hot dog -- the closest thing I could think of that was kinda like a cock. After that, I'd occasionally try one of my wife's vibrators or a butt plug.

Of course the first thing in my ass was my fingers, about age 10 or 11. Progressed from there to household items-screwdriver handles, hairbrushes, anything that looked like a dick. Today I have a nice collection of buttplugs, dildos and vibrators.

probably around the same age 14-15, i think it was a marker. i would never tell any of my friends they would think it was a gay thing. even though i didn't think it was a gay thing. didn't really do anything again until well into my 20's. i'm very open to a girl fucking me with a strapon i wouldn't consider that a gay thing. i'm also very open to a guy fucking me with his own cock. i guess that's a gay thing lmao!

when i was 16 a older woman put 2 fingers up my ass as she was sucking my cock later on she would use her dildo on me

I was age 14 and my friend put his cock in my ass

I was 12 and the first thing I used was a hairbrush handle, the second was a large green banana!

Oh goodness, I was in grade school playing doctor and other naked games with the neighbor girls. We had been inserting objects in and out of their girl holes from one of their kitchen play sets when they decided to try inserting an object in and out of my boy hole. It was either a plastic carrot or a plastic hot dog. I sorta liked it and kept trying different objects over the years.

Like most, I think, the first thing was my fingers when I was around 15 or 16. Then it was a turkey baster. Finally I got the balls to go into an abs and get a small vibrator. God if my parents had ever found that!

Young... don't really know.. early teens probably. Couldn't even say what it was.. likely whatever i thought would fit. Into my 30's i'd pick out a nice thick cucumber or squash to try. The thicker the better.. had some pretty damn big things in there actually.

Probably early high school years - not sure. Anyone remember those aluminum single cigar humidor packages? It was an aluminum cylinder like a test tube with a paper thin sheet of some kind of tropical wood wrapped around the cigar. Had a screw top to it. Tried one of those. Smooth with no sharp edges.

I guess the 1st time i put anything in my ass was when i was about 13. It was a long neck beer bottle and loved the feeling. So i started to find more items that would work differnet sizes around and long.

Quote Originally Posted by a2smith09 View Post
    Oh goodness, I was in grade school playing doctor and other naked games with the neighbor girls. We had been inserting objects in and out of their girl holes from one of their kitchen play sets when they decided to try inserting an object in and out of my boy hole. It was either a plastic carrot or a plastic hot dog. I sorta liked it and kept trying different objects over the years.
    I wish I had neighbors like that when I was growing up

I would have to say I was 14 or 15...I used my middle finger when I was taking a hot shower....Did I like it . . . Eh...

Quote Originally Posted by Prosound16 View Post
    I wish I had neighbors like that when I was growing up
    Lol I wish you were one of them ;oD. You could have joined the fun. They were an interesting pair of girls for sure. Very curious, very inventive, and we had lots of fun. Beth's mom was a single working mom and we had plenty of alone time in her house we needed to find something to do.

I was about 10 and it was cylendar shaped archet blocks. I just moved up in sized until I got to one about 3 inches in diameter. I felt so full. When I was 14 I got the real thing, thick man dick. Kind of strange coming home for dinner that summer almost always leaking his cum out of my ass at the dinner table.

I was probably 11 when I first started. It was even before I discovered masturbation.

I have no idea why I started but I found a hair tonic bottle my father had. It was about 1" wide at the top and flared out to about 6" wide at the base. I'd sit on it (it was plastic) and ease it in as far as I could take it. then ease it out and then back in. I'd get hard but never knew what to do with my erection. I did this for about a year before a friend told me about masturbation and I was off to the races for life.

before today I had only a dildo in my butt but today I experienced cock. LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    before today I had only a dildo in my butt but today I experienced cock. LOVE IT!
    congratulations!!!! glad u had a great experiance! hope u get to enjoy it again soon.

Another thumbs-up for your good fortune, 69luvr!

Well g-o-o-d f-o-r y-o-u !

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post

I was 12. I fucked myself with a cucumber

I think is was like 21 or so and this girl was giving me a blow job and then she put a finger in my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by thirstyfellow View Post
    Probably early high school years - not sure. Anyone remember those aluminum single cigar humidor packages? It was an aluminum cylinder like a test tube with a paper thin sheet of some kind of tropical wood wrapped around the cigar. Had a screw top to it. Tried one of those. Smooth with no sharp edges.
    I remember those (my Dad smoke those sometimes)....even 15 or 20 years I ran across them and a 5 pack for the cigar but later tried the tubes for a toy with the ol'lady LOL

Besides my fingers? A plastic banana at about 12 or 13. The first cock was the first man I ever had and that was at 19.

I was thirteen. At a party I shouldn't have been at, with a bunch of older people I had no clue were gay, a game of truth or dare was being played and I was talked into playing. When I was given the option of truth or dare, being that I didn't know most everyone involved, I chose dare thinking it the safer choice. The guy who gave me the choice went to the back of the house and came out a few minutes later with a brand new in the package 6" long, 1.5" thick vibrator and dared me to bury it "balls deep" in my ass, show him as proof, and then get dressed while leaving the dildo inside me and return to the game for at least a half-hour... the rest of the deal was that I would not be picked to play again that night and no one but the guy who gave me the choice was allowed to see it buried in me, and finally no one was to give me any shit for it, then or later. He handed me the dildo package, a knife to open it, and a bottle of lube and pointed me into the bedroom. It took about ten minutes to talk myself into it, and probably another 5 to get the thing completely into my virgin ass. But I did so, called him in to prove it, and then returned to the game and sat on the chair with this thing in my ass. Each time i moved, it felt better and better until finally I decided to leave it there for the rest of the party, then asked the guy if i could keep it and the bottle of lube. He was so surprised that I had even performed the dare to begin with, let alone left it in longer and appeared to be thoroughly enjoying it as it moved around inside me, he agreed and let me take it home. He also was nice enough to get a couple more for me before I was old enough to get them myself. No one else who was at that party ever said anything to me about that incident and I actually made a few long term friends by being that brave in that situation. And what do you know, not only do i love to play with toys in my ass, but also love the real thing, to this day

At 9, I had friend who convinced me to let him put his penis into my ass. We would lie on top of each other humping each others cracks, no penetration just friction. He had me bend over once and he finger fucked me with saliva as lube. I have been anally fixated since then. I found my mother's vibrator right after that and managed it well with Vaseline. Never had a real cock but my wife now takes care of me with a Feeldoe.

Does my finger count? Did that at age 11. Then put a lit cigarette in my ass a few days later. First banana at 13. Brush handle at 13. First cucumber at 13 and I stayed with cucumbers after that - bigger and thicker each time. I couldn't believe how much more pleasurable and intense it felt when I came with a cucumber in my ass than coming when I wasn't fucking myself. Proof that I'm a bottom which I knew when I fucked myself with that first ever cucumber.

I think I was 12, and the first time was an accident. I was in the shower cleaning myself, and while cleaning my ass the tip of my soapy finger went in. I may have been 13 the first time anything went in purposely.

Guess I'm a little different. Since I was 5 or 6, I can remember fantasizing about being a girl.
    I can remember in the second grade, age 7, inserting one of my moms tampons in my ass and keeping it there all day.
    I did this periodically for about a year. It wasn't until about 20 years ago that I first used dildos and vibrators. I have now graduated to cocks and absolutely love them best of all.