Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: What age did you first put something up your ass?

I started around 11 with my fingers. Then, as a youth, I used a hairbrush, plunger handle, and anything resembling a dick. As I got older, I used dildoes, buttplugs, and cucumbers. Finally, last year, I experienced my first dick, and then about a month ago, I had another. Now I'm ready for more!

Exclamation Re: What age did you first put something up your ass?

10-ish

Rubber off of an Atari controller

Probably, the first thing in my ass, was my fingers, about age 12 or 13. From there, I had progressed several household items: screwdriver handles, hairbrushes, old style coke bottle, various fruits and vegetables, most anything that looked, as if, I could insert. Once I tried a light bulb, medal end first, but I feared, that it could shatter, so never again! Several years ago I had a 9" vibrator with a curved top and just moments after I had inserted it I shot a huge and unexpected load, to my surprise since I never touched my own cock, it was great!
    Today I have a nice collection of various, butt-plugs, dildos and various vibrators.
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

Like a few others I think I was about 10 or so and we were playing hostage with some girls from the neighborhood and it evolved into removing clothes and inserting devices into the girls as a torture and when they figured out they were the only ones getting tortured they came up with a similar torture for me and my friend where they stuck a handle to a rolling pin in our ass and then found a small baby toy that progressively got larger and was about 6" that was supposed to be for plastic rings. They worked this into our asses until they pulled it out of my buddy and saw some "dirt" on it. Then they freaked out and that was that.

I was about 11 or 12, and my best friend (same age) put his stiff little prick up in it.

Just like every other guy on this blog, my fingers were the first thing I had up my ass at about 7 or 8 yo. We moved a lot due to my Dad's work, so I was always finding new friends with new ideas, and new things to put up my ass. When I was almost 12 I was a jackoff buddy with a guy my age and he had an older brother. He and this older bro had been fucking each other for over a year. One evening late, I was at this buddy's house and he and I were out in his Mother's garden playing Batman and Robin and as the sun had gone down, we went to a secret place in her garden(which was more like a forest) and got naked. We had our capes that we would wrap around us in case his Mom came out to the garden, which she rarely ever did. Ralph (my jackoff buddy) would always tell me about getting fucked by his bro. He had told me that he and he bro had fucked each other the night before. As always, this made my cock hard as a rock and Ralph had a hardon too. So, here we were, two 6th graders with capes flaring in the wind and hard cocks flopping up and down as we ran thru his Mom's garden. While we took a break and played with each others hardon, Ralph continued to tell me about his brother fucking him the night beore. I told Ralph that I wanted him to fuck me before the night was over. He said, "Are you sure?" and I told him that I was so fucking horny about hearing about him getting fucked and him telling me how wonderful it felt, that I wanted some cock too. So......Ralph told me to get into a "doggy position" and I did. Then he pinched the 4-skin on his cock together and milked his cock and filled his 4-skin with precum (neither of us could CUM at the time, but man, we could make just some of that precum). Then he got behind me and put his cock in my ass crack and let go of his 4-skin and coated my ass crack with precum. He then proceeded to put his cock on my asshole push ever so lightly against my asshole. I could feel his cockhead part my asshole lips and start into my anal canal. As soon as his cockhead passed through my sphincter muscle, I knew I was hooked on ass fucking ! ! ! I was in sex-heaven! We fucked every night after that until we had to move to a different town. I finally started shooting cum the following year......but that is a differet story ! !
    I have enjoyed every ass fucking that I ever had and only wish I had a fuckbuddy today.......

i was 5 my 50 yr old princiable called me n2 his office & sat me down & told me he knew about my situation at home we was worst then poor & he be more rhen willing 2 help me out but id have 2 do favors 4 him as he slid his hand up my leg & sqeezed my cock & slowly rubbed it he then grabbed my hand 7 placed it on the front of his pants so i really wanted his help so i copied wat he was doin he then unzipped my lil pants & pulled my lil hard cock out & started stroking it so i did da same & unzipped him & polled his 8 1\2 hard cock out very thick & hard i couldnt even fit my hand completely around it but i started stroking him his cock started twitching in my hand & it scared me & i got nervous & started pulling away he said its ok & said thats how u know ur dsoing a good job & making him happy then he said y dont u kiss da tip so i slowly inched 4ward then he moved completely 4ward so he was just there almost touching but not quite then he said its okay do it 4 me ill love it then i puckerd up & put my lips 2 his cock & kissed it he moaned & said opren ur lips slightly & pushed his heand in2 my mouth & said please suck on it n he grabbed my other hand & pot it on his shaved smooth ballz & said work em in ur hands as u suck my head o rubbed his ballz & sucked him as i felt him push more of his cock in my mouth & said dont worry this is good take more if me in ur mouth so i did eagerly i was starting 2 enjoy sucking his cock & he knew it as i sped up he said wow r u enjoying my cock & i pulled off 4 a sec & said yes it tastes good & feels good om loving suckin ur big dic alot & went back down on his cock taking even more then b4 he was pushing more & more of his cock in my mouth & b4 i knew it i had all 8 1/2 of his cock in my mouth
    then he started fucking my mouth as he reach my waste n started pushing my panys off of me & i knew what he was trying 2 do so cock still pounding my mouth i reached my pants & pushed em all da way off & tossed em 2 da side he then picked me up & keld me upside down & started sucking me but i couldnt suck all of him now but could half it felt so good but odd being upside down but i started thrusting at his mouth fucking his face he just took all my face fucking him jusy sucking me all da way as i fucked his face then he walked us over 2 da couch he had in his office & layed on his back with me ontop of him fucking his face he then reached up & around my waist 2 get 2 my ass hole put his finger 2 it & started rubbing my hole it was a new sensation but i enjoyed it so i said u can push inside me so almost imedatly he pushed his big thick finger about a inch inside my boy hole & wigged it around it felt amazing i mumbled more with his cock in my mouth & then he stated working his finger & in about 45secs he had it all da way in it felt right like i was soppose 2 have something in my ass & then he reach da side table drawer & pulled out sum lube pulled his finger from me sqirted sum on my asshple n on his finger then he started pushing in again spreading da lube every were inside my ass it went in easier this time & felt a 100 times better & then he started finger fucking my ass omg it was awsome& i even started pushing my ass up n2 his fingers then he slipped in a 2nd finger this felt even better he said u like ur ass finger fucked & I SAID OMG YES keep it going & he said i got sumthin bigger i can put in ur ass & i said what & he said u been suck on it & i said omg yes i want it badd inside me now he said get up & stand rite over my dick & he grabbed his cock & held it poitting straight up & said now lower urself down on2 it & i went slowly then all of a sudden i felt the tip on my hole now he said press ur ass down on2 it so i pressed & press but no go so he said press & ill push u down on2 it & we did then all of a sudden his head slipped it hurt a bit but felt 2 good 2 stop now he said its all up 2 u 2 work in what u can since ur so young & off i went pressing down grabbing his leggs pulling on his legs 2 get more inside me i had 3 1/2 in me & i cou;d still take more he looked like he was in heaven he said ur so tight & i said im glade u like it ur da 1st up my ass he said yes i love virgin asses there da best im gad u think so cuz im nolonger a virgin u made sure of that with that big cock of urs & he said so u ready 2 take more & i said cant wait so i pressed again & it was goin in so easy now then it stopped at 7 1/2 inchs i said thats all i can take sir he said ill hold ur waist & control u ok he grabbed my waist held me firmly & raised me & til da head back @ my entrace n pulled me back down & il moaned he saod i see u like me inside u & i said i never wanna be without him inside me & wiggle my ass on his cock n it twitched in me & he moaned almost loud enough 2 get us caught cuz his secretary knocked & asked if everythings ok he said imedatly yes we are all good ill call if i need sumthing & he had me start riding him myself & i got on my feet in a crouched position & started moving my ass up & down he was fighting so hard 2 be silent & i said do i feel that good & he said yes youngest & tightest ive ever had really youngesy he said yea & i said im glad u decided 2 fuck me its da best thing thats ever happened 2 me & i wigged my ass on his cock yes take my young sweet ass he said omg yes the best things in life are always the 4bidden taboo & i said ill never tell a soul as long as we do this regularly he said u can count on that& i shoved my asss down hard & i took alll of his cock 2 da hilt he said u just took every inch of me i asked is that good he said thats wonderfull now we can fuck without no boundry limit u can take it all i said yes as i raised on his cock & slammed down on it & he now raised me up a bit & started really fucking my lil boy ass yes i asked can i call u daddy he said yes ill be ur new daddy well i love my new daddies cock sliding inside my ass i never wanna go without ur cock daddy he said u wont have 2 im the princable everyone trusts me & illl be able 2 get u any time id like & fill u with my grown mans cock & get ur lil boys ass around my cock yes thats good every second my ass is empty is a lifetime of misery o live 4 the next time ur fulling my ass with ur cock yes daddy yes fuck ur 5yr old boy my ass only belongs 2 u ur cock is da only 1 my ass wants & needs he says wat if i want u 2 please other men with that ass i asked would u want me 2 he said yes i gotta lot of friends that'd love 2 get a piece of ur 5 yr old freash young ass well if its wat daddy want & will make him happy & pleased ill fuck any1 daddy wants me 2 yes ill spread my ass 4 any cock you choose & impaitently wait 4 them 2 enter my ass & fuck my sweet youg 5yr old ass good boy he says ur 2 always follow my rulles & comands daddy i will ill do everything u want any1 u want good boy hes says as he thrust up sending me n2 da air a bit & back down on2 his beefy cock hes thrusting faster quik jabs up my ass i say yes daddy u do it so well fuck ur boy yes u love daddy dont u i said yes i do im all daddies im his fuck toy his 1 sweer ass ill bend over 4 dady anytime yes wigggle that cock inside my ass yes daddy u fill me up completely theres no room in my ass with u in there & i love being filled so much he say so do u want me 2 pull out b4 i cum i said hell no cum deep inside my ass daddy fill my hole full of ur baby seed daddy & daddies cock twitched when he heard me say that it made him even hornyer cuz thats were he want 2 shoot his load he wanted 2 spill hiss seed in my ass an untouched un spoiled territory by any man & its a givin on ur 1st ass fucking u gotta get ur ass filled with cum its like a coming of age ritul u gotta so i was all prepared 2recieve daddies seed in my depths of my ass so we get back n2 da heat of da moment hes fucking me hard then he pulls me off his cock & bends me over da couch n lines his dic 2 my ass & shoves his cock all da way n my well broken in ass he grabs on2 my hips n starts just pounding away at my lil 5yr old ass yes he uses my ass 4 his own self pleasure & i love it hes a thrusting & im shoving my ass back as hard as i can self fucking myself on his big fully grown mans cock & i still cant beleive i can take all of him ass he bottoms out inside my ass again he then says as hes giving me a pounding of a life time im gonna cum i got so excited i just started wiggling my ass around on his cock he i wiggle & twirl my ass on him like never b4 & then he thrusts as deep as he can possiably go & his cock swells up & his cock starts shooting about 3 three round burst of jets of cum deep inside me it was so hott & filled me up it was coming out all over da place cuz his cock took up all da space in my ass im sit there working my ass up n down his cock milking it of alll its cum cuz i wanted every drop my ass was cum hungry my ass had a mind of its own working him like a expert he was now calapong ontop of me me still working him in my ass i said just alil longer i wanna keep u in 4 awhile longer & i fucked myself on his softenung cock so i was memorizing the feelingbut as all good things it ended & his dic fell out of me & he pulled me in & kissed me & said ur mine & ill have u everyday schooldays & even on weekends i said yes daddy anything u want this boy pussy is all urs & i cant wait 2 please ur friends yhere cocks will feel great in my ass &i want 1 in my mouth & ass at da same time he says anything i want i said yes i get 2 cocks at ounce fuck yes & i finished him off by going down on his soft cock & clean him up because daddy turned me n2 a cock hungry 5yr old lil boy that craves cock in his mouth & absolutly up his tight young ass & the next day i had more of his big dick & his buddy lol

Quote Originally Posted by my-incest-love View Post
    i was 5 my 50 yr old princiable called me n2 his office & sat me down & told me he knew about my situation at home we was worst then poor & he be more rhen willing 2 help me out but id have 2 do favors 4 him as he slid his hand up my leg & sqeezed my cock & slowly rubbed it he then grabbed my hand 7 placed it on the front of his pants so i really wanted his help so i copied wat he was doin he then unzipped my lil pants & pulled my lil hard cock out & started stroking it so i did da same & unzipped him & polled his 8 1\2 hard cock out very thick & hard i couldnt even fit my hand completely around it but i started stroking him his cock started twitching in my hand & it scared me & i got nervous & started pulling away he said its ok & said thats how u know ur dsoing a good job & making him happy then he said y dont u kiss da tip so i slowly inched 4ward then he moved completely 4ward so he was just there almost touching but not quite then he said its okay do it 4 me ill love it then i puckerd up & put my lips 2 his cock & kissed it he moaned & said opren ur lips slightly & pushed his heand in2 my mouth & said please suck on it n he grabbed my other hand & pot it on his shaved smooth ballz & said work em in ur hands as u suck my head o rubbed his ballz & sucked him as i felt him push more of his cock in my mouth & said dont worry this is good take more if me in ur mouth so i did eagerly i was starting 2 enjoy sucking his cock & he knew it as i sped up he said wow r u enjoying my cock & i pulled off 4 a sec & said yes it tastes good & feels good om loving suckin ur big dic alot & went back down on his cock taking even more then b4 he was pushing more & more of his cock in my mouth & b4 i knew it i had all 8 1/2 of his cock in my mouth
    then he started fucking my mouth as he reach my waste n started pushing my panys off of me & i knew what he was trying 2 do so cock still pounding my mouth i reached my pants & pushed em all da way off & tossed em 2 da side he then picked me up & keld me upside down & started sucking me but i couldnt suck all of him now but could half it felt so good but odd being upside down but i started thrusting at his mouth fucking his face he just took all my face fucking him jusy sucking me all da way as i fucked his face then he walked us over 2 da couch he had in his office & layed on his back with me ontop of him fucking his face he then reached up & around my waist 2 get 2 my ass hole put his finger 2 it & started rubbing my hole it was a new sensation but i enjoyed it so i said u can push inside me so almost imedatly he pushed his big thick finger about a inch inside my boy hole & wigged it around it felt amazing i mumbled more with his cock in my mouth & then he stated working his finger & in about 45secs he had it all da way in it felt right like i was soppose 2 have something in my ass & then he reach da side table drawer & pulled out sum lube pulled his finger from me sqirted sum on my asshple n on his finger then he started pushing in again spreading da lube every were inside my ass it went in easier this time & felt a 100 times better & then he started finger fucking my ass omg it was awsome& i even started pushing my ass up n2 his fingers then he slipped in a 2nd finger this felt even better he said u like ur ass finger fucked & I SAID OMG YES keep it going & he said i got sumthin bigger i can put in ur ass & i said what & he said u been suck on it & i said omg yes i want it badd inside me now he said get up & stand rite over my dick & he grabbed his cock & held it poitting straight up & said now lower urself down on2 it & i went slowly then all of a sudden i felt the tip on my hole now he said press ur ass down on2 it so i pressed & press but no go so he said press & ill push u down on2 it & we did then all of a sudden his head slipped it hurt a bit but felt 2 good 2 stop now he said its all up 2 u 2 work in what u can since ur so young & off i went pressing down grabbing his leggs pulling on his legs 2 get more inside me i had 3 1/2 in me & i cou;d still take more he looked like he was in heaven he said ur so tight & i said im glade u like it ur da 1st up my ass he said yes i love virgin asses there da best im gad u think so cuz im nolonger a virgin u made sure of that with that big cock of urs & he said so u ready 2 take more & i said cant wait so i pressed again & it was goin in so easy now then it stopped at 7 1/2 inchs i said thats all i can take sir he said ill hold ur waist & control u ok he grabbed my waist held me firmly & raised me & til da head back @ my entrace n pulled me back down & il moaned he saod i see u like me inside u & i said i never wanna be without him inside me & wiggle my ass on his cock n it twitched in me & he moaned almost loud enough 2 get us caught cuz his secretary knocked & asked if everythings ok he said imedatly yes we are all good ill call if i need sumthing & he had me start riding him myself & i got on my feet in a crouched position & started moving my ass up & down he was fighting so hard 2 be silent & i said do i feel that good & he said yes youngest & tightest ive ever had really youngesy he said yea & i said im glad u decided 2 fuck me its da best thing thats ever happened 2 me & i wigged my ass on his cock yes take my young sweet ass he said omg yes the best things in life are always the 4bidden taboo & i said ill never tell a soul as long as we do this regularly he said u can count on that& i shoved my asss down hard & i took alll of his cock 2 da hilt he said u just took every inch of me i asked is that good he said thats wonderfull now we can fuck without no boundry limit u can take it all i said yes as i raised on his cock & slammed down on it & he now raised me up a bit & started really fucking my lil boy ass yes i asked can i call u daddy he said yes ill be ur new daddy well i love my new daddies cock sliding inside my ass i never wanna go without ur cock daddy he said u wont have 2 im the princable everyone trusts me & illl be able 2 get u any time id like & fill u with my grown mans cock & get ur lil boys ass around my cock yes thats good every second my ass is empty is a lifetime of misery o live 4 the next time ur fulling my ass with ur cock yes daddy yes fuck ur 5yr old boy my ass only belongs 2 u ur cock is da only 1 my ass wants & needs he says wat if i want u 2 please other men with that ass i asked would u want me 2 he said yes i gotta lot of friends that'd love 2 get a piece of ur 5 yr old freash young ass well if its wat daddy want & will make him happy & pleased ill fuck any1 daddy wants me 2 yes ill spread my ass 4 any cock you choose & impaitently wait 4 them 2 enter my ass & fuck my sweet youg 5yr old ass good boy he says ur 2 always follow my rulles & comands daddy i will ill do everything u want any1 u want good boy hes says as he thrust up sending me n2 da air a bit & back down on2 his beefy cock hes thrusting faster quik jabs up my ass i say yes daddy u do it so well fuck ur boy yes u love daddy dont u i said yes i do im all daddies im his fuck toy his 1 sweer ass ill bend over 4 dady anytime yes wigggle that cock inside my ass yes daddy u fill me up completely theres no room in my ass with u in there & i love being filled so much he say so do u want me 2 pull out b4 i cum i said hell no cum deep inside my ass daddy fill my hole full of ur baby seed daddy & daddies cock twitched when he heard me say that it made him even hornyer cuz thats were he want 2 shoot his load he wanted 2 spill hiss seed in my ass an untouched un spoiled territory by any man & its a givin on ur 1st ass fucking u gotta get ur ass filled with cum its like a coming of age ritul u gotta so i was all prepared 2recieve daddies seed in my depths of my ass so we get back n2 da heat of da moment hes fucking me hard then he pulls me off his cock & bends me over da couch n lines his dic 2 my ass & shoves his cock all da way n my well broken in ass he grabs on2 my hips n starts just pounding away at my lil 5yr old ass yes he uses my ass 4 his own self pleasure & i love it hes a thrusting & im shoving my ass back as hard as i can self fucking myself on his big fully grown mans cock & i still cant beleive i can take all of him ass he bottoms out inside my ass again he then says as hes giving me a pounding of a life time im gonna cum i got so excited i just started wiggling my ass around on his cock he i wiggle & twirl my ass on him like never b4 & then he thrusts as deep as he can possiably go & his cock swells up & his cock starts shooting about 3 three round burst of jets of cum deep inside me it was so hott & filled me up it was coming out all over da place cuz his cock took up all da space in my ass im sit there working my ass up n down his cock milking it of alll its cum cuz i wanted every drop my ass was cum hungry my ass had a mind of its own working him like a expert he was now calapong ontop of me me still working him in my ass i said just alil longer i wanna keep u in 4 awhile longer & i fucked myself on his softenung cock so i was memorizing the feelingbut as all good things it ended & his dic fell out of me & he pulled me in & kissed me & said ur mine & ill have u everyday schooldays & even on weekends i said yes daddy anything u want this boy pussy is all urs & i cant wait 2 please ur friends yhere cocks will feel great in my ass &i want 1 in my mouth & ass at da same time he says anything i want i said yes i get 2 cocks at ounce fuck yes & i finished him off by going down on his soft cock & clean him up because daddy turned me n2 a cock hungry 5yr old lil boy that craves cock in his mouth & absolutly up his tight young ass & the next day i had more of his big dick & his buddy lol
    WTF that's sick, he/they should be in prison.

When I was about 13/14, My best friend at the time and I played around some, mainly sucking each other (if only I knew then what I know now). One time we were at his house playing around and I tried having him shove his nice big cock in my ass, but we were clueless back then - no lube, no idea of loosening up first, or relaxing techniques. Then in my early 20's bought a nice litlle silver bullet vibe and have been hooked on toys ever since. Now just need to try a real cock inside!!!

I started jerking off fairly young, no cum, but I'd shake and get weak at the knees when I'd climax. Must have been 4 or 5 at that time. I discovered that sticking my finger up my ass would make me climax harder, then I graduated to using the handle on my mothers hairbrush, she always left it on the counter in the bathroom.

Probably a finger, but not sure at what age. But here's something I put in recently (Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0058.jpg 
Views:	324 
Size:	36.1 KB 
ID:	47033guess I had the urge to do some gardening )

in my fifties...

I was about 16 and it was my aunts (uncles wife) vibrator. I can still remember the huge orgasm I had and I knew I was hooked.

I was 13, screwdriver handle

8 years old
    Last edited by BisexualPisces3192; Jan 14, 2019 at 2:48 AM.

About 10 with my finger while in the shower with simple innocent exploring. It's just a matter of time before most of us will do so out of sheer curiosity and wondering.

The first object I fucked my ass with was shortly after I started masturbating at 12. A toilet plunger handle made of plastic. To this day it's one of the best, perfect sized items to do so with.

I was 12 with my best friend at the time he was 12 also and he finger fucked me like we had seen his sister's boyfriend do her.
    About a month later he actually fucked my ass and we done it a lot after that. Last time he fucked me was two years ago while his wife watched us.

How Clinton-esque of you!

We were about 16 at the time and at a friend's house in the basement. Just sitting there together ,he was kinda rubbing his dick through his pants and asked me to suck it for a bit, which I did. Then after awhile ,he asked me if he could fuck my ass,had a slight crush on him,but was also not sure of my sexuality.Told him sure, so he put on a condom and knelt behind me ,doggystyle, and started to insert slowly and after he was in and started pumping, I felt like I was in heaven. I didn't want him to stop, after awhile he told me the condom broke, told him I didn't care, in fact I locked my feet around his, he tried to make excuses of why to stop, so finally his mom called to let him know supper was ready and we had to stop. And every time we were together, we would either play,suck each other or he would fuck my ass.

I found out at a very early age I love enemas. When I was 3 or 4 years old. By the time I was 8 I was giving myself enemas a using anything around the house that looked like it'd fit in my ass to fuck myself.

I was in my early teens and had a friend and he and I use to just play around until one day he was putting his hard cock in my face next thing I know I'm standing against the wall my pants down and he's behind me pushing his cock in my ass and I'm letting him fuck me with his raw cock ! Confused at first but after each stroke I'm loving it more and more especially when he came inside my ass !

I was probably around 19. It was a hotdog. After that, the rest is history.

When I was 10 I started using the plastic toilet paper holder as my first experience fucking my ass. Then I foumd my sisters dildo and started using that. It was 8 in and black. Around 15 I started blowing the neighbor when his wife was at work and soon he was a regular in my ass. He used to bring his buddies around so I was passed around to suck and get fucked by all. Loved it all!

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby57 View Post
    Guess I'm a little different. Since I was 5 or 6, I can remember fantasizing about being a girl.
    I can remember in the second grade, age 7, inserting one of my moms tampons in my ass and keeping it there all day.
    I did this periodically for about a year. It wasn't until about 20 years ago that I first used dildos and vibrators. I have now graduated to cocks and absolutely love them best of all.
    This is VERY much my story. At 5 and 6 I was slipping crayons up my ass. I took an older cousin’s tampon and slipped it up my ass and then rode my bicycle home. Every bump in the road made me feel lightheaded.

I was about 10 and first it was my slightly older brothers tongue followed moments later by his cock. Loved every bit of it.

I was probably around 19. It was a hotdog.
    I'd say that this pretty much mirrors my experience, too: about the same age, and the same object. It was probably close to 40 years before I'd experience the 'real thing', and I regret that it took so long! Just didn't recognize my bisexuality for that long...

14 when I let a friend who was intact fuck me in the ass!! As is my fetish for beautiful uncut cocks!!

I was about 12 when I first figured out from some sneaky reading I did in the bookstore that fucking up the ass was something men did to each other. I was grossed out for a few minutes, then I suddenly knew I wanted it, badly. About a year later I was fooling around with a slightly older son of a friend of my parents when he slipped his fingers in there and it felt amazing. That's as far as we got, but I began to look around for something to stick up there. The insert on the toilet paper roll hanger was perfectly sized for me, and I jerked off in the bathroom several times while fucking myself with it covered with some Vaseline. Then I discovered the plunger handle, which was even better, because I could literally impale my ass on it and fuck myself.

Finally, when I was about 16, I discovered an old vibrator in a forgotten old dresser in the attic, which I think now once belonged to one of my aunts. I got some batteries for it and, damn that worked great. It was big and hard to work in there at first, but once I had it in and turned it on, my cock was hard and the precum flowed. I even made a video with my kiddie video camera (long before the days when everyone had a camera in their phone) of me, wearing hosiery, panties, a bra, and lipstick, fucking myself with the vibe and cumming. I jerked off to that video a lot too, but later destroyed it when I left for college, so it wouldn't get viewed by someone I wouldn't want to have see it.

When I was 18 I finally lost my anal virginity to an actual man.

About 12 it started with fingers and other objects, enjoyed feeling full and kept stretching was at approx 1.5” toys by 16... now I want as much as I can get like a fist or monster dildo when I can’t feel the real thing inside me

had to be around 17... bought a dildo online..it was a 7" one.. I wanted to get used to it before I tried a real cock...I managed to take it all in after getting used to it... feels MUCH better with a real cock..then I loved getting fucked! I found guys to do it with outside..that was hot!