Register

Bathhouse dreamer

I'm a senior who explored man sex late in life and loved it from the start. Now a few years and a few cocks later I am finding I want to explore even more.
    My ehibitionist side is starting to surface. The thought of someone watching me suck a cock gets me so hot. By the cock owners wife, friend or another stranger are all areas that i fantasize about watching.
    But the one I am having today is being in a bathhouse or some form of casual group activity. The idea of being with other naked aroused men excites me.
    Seeing all those cocks in all stages of tumescence makes me hard. I want to be able to approach another guy and stroke his cock. Just for a moment and move on to another or until he gets off. I like watching cocks shoot.
    So would any of you who have been in a situation like this share with the rest of us not as fortunate what it was like.
    Don't just give us a short :Oh it was so hot, man".
    Tells us about what you did, what you saw. Did you do it again.
    Especially if you know of a place within 100 miles of Tucson tell me!

Re: Bathhouse dreamer

Oh, the bathhouse is the best! http://www.steamworksbaths.com/seattle/ all the men. I never put a towel around me. Why? And if a small (4 or 5) forms up, it's heaven...kissing and swapping cum. But don't expect cock and a load every time. Most guys don't wanna cum until ready to go home.
    Do a google search for bathhouses in Tuscon...you'll be surprised how many there are.
    OMG, I gotta stroke one out now...LOL.
    Good luck.

Something I have not experienced but would love to. Sadly there are none around me and I would have to travel 2-3 hours to get to one. One of these days I'm going to make the trip and make a day off it. I hope I can find someone to go with me to make the trip even more fun.

I luv bathouses! 69+ 1 I understand your desires and I recommend going to a HOT bathouse. Anything your heart desires will be there in abundance and more. There are so many guys cumming and going that you will feel very contented!

I am way too shy, inhibited and self-conscious to ever go to a bathhouse or sauna, but I get the excitement of the fantasy.

It is sexy walking around among other naked men. Knowing what they are all there for. Some erect, some masturbating, some just looking. Hearing the quiet moaning. The one I have visited a couple of times is rather dark, particularly in places. One really has to go by feel, as they suggest in the advertising blurb. But it is fun.

this all sounds very sexy! basically an all male free for all what's not to like? but what are u guy's thoughts on protecting urself? it's a bunch of guys u don't know where they have been. i guess u can use protection but aren't u worried u could get something? this is probably the main reason i would never try something like this but i'd like to hear other guy's opinions.

also wondering, do they have bathouses for women too? or both sexes? u never hear of that but my guess is, they do exist.

I have never been to a bath house, but many years ago there was a rest area I would go. Some nights there would be as many as 10-15 men doing it in the woods on blankets. Had some great nights there. Today I would never do that, I am sober and the whole disease thing scares me.

So go to a bath house then? What's stopping you?

Years ago there was a Gay Bar near me that was advertising a "Bares Party" , where all you wore basically was your keys around your neck and a smile....I thought...Ok I'll give it a try...I got there 1 hour after the Party was to start & the bar was padlocked on the outside, as the bar had gone into Foreclosure....

Quote Originally Posted by 69plus1 View Post
    I'm a senior who explored man sex late in life and loved it from the start. Now a few years and a few cocks later I am finding I want to explore even more.
    My ehibitionist side is starting to surface. The thought of someone watching me suck a cock gets me so hot. By the cock owners wife, friend or another stranger are all areas that i fantasize about watching.
    But the one I am having today is being in a bathhouse or some form of casual group activity. The idea of being with other naked aroused men excites me.
    Seeing all those cocks in all stages of tumescence makes me hard. I want to be able to approach another guy and stroke his cock. Just for a moment and move on to another or until he gets off. I like watching cocks shoot.
    So would any of you who have been in a situation like this share with the rest of us not as fortunate what it was like.
    Don't just give us a short :Oh it was so hot, man".
    Tells us about what you did, what you saw. Did you do it again.
    Especially if you know of a place within 100 miles of Tucson tell me!