Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ever been groped in public?

I was at a xxx movie theater standing at the back waiting for my eyes to adjudt to the darkas I had just entered. There was another guy at the rear of the theater and he movednext to me and grabbed my dick. He suggested we move to the balcony. We did and when we sat down in adjacent chairs he unzipped/unbuttoned my pants and lowered them. He commented on my red nylon briefs, lowered them and gave me a great blow job. After coming in his mouth I reached for his groin but he looked at me and said he had to go. I was shocked he didn't want me to reciprocate. He left before I had a chance to pull my briefs and pants back up.

Re: Ever been groped in public?

Yes, I've had my butt grabbed by both men and women. A few of whom made lewd comments when grabbing my butt. One guy grabbed my butt in front of his male friends at a nightclub water fountain one night. He then loudly said to me and his friends "there's definitely one place I wouldn't mind seeing his cute blond head bobbing around besides getting a drink." I was actually kind of offended by a complete stranger loudly suggesting that he wished I was giving him a blowjob to me and his friends in a public place with many other people within ear shot. I've also been grabbed several times by women as well.