Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ever been groped in public?

I know there's a lot of controversy about men groping women in crowds or on public transit, and I understand that it can be a trigger for women because of the whole male rape culture thing, so I am very careful not to go there myself when I'm in a crowd. I get it.

But at the same time, I have a recurring fantasy about other people groping me in a crowd, or on a bus, where there's limited space and a potentially long interval between stops. I've never experienced it, but the fantasy is powerful for me. It's usually involving a jostling crowd and either a male or female behind me with a hand, hips or hard cock getting to know me from behind. Sometimes the fantasy has me bumping into a woman who then starts reciprocating, leading to some kind of sexual body language conversation between us.

I've fantasized about being on a long bus ride through the night where a woman (might be almost any age from a sweet young thing to a grandma, complete with a flower hat and a huge handbag) sits down next to me and then my dick gets an obvious throbber happening - that leads to a few hours of hushed grinning play between us where I get her cumming hard enough so she can't stay quiet. It might be a male passenger who tries to avoid watching my dick but can't keep his eyes away until he's hard as hell -and then we each cross some unstated boundary and get each other off. Now and then I fantasize about having a hard on in a crowd and some guy coming up and blatantly stroking it through my pants.

All of these seem to start either innocuously or in some circumstance where consent becomes apparent. There's no abusive stuff - just opportunistic masturbation between people who've never seen each other before.

Anyone have similar fantasies, or better yet, stories about getting felt up by a stranger and having it get erotic? I'd love to hear any fap material you can share!

Re: Ever been groped in public?

​I would like to experience it myself...lol

I think the only safe way to do that is through role play. Perhaps there is a group for public groping on FetLife where you could plan something and still not have met in person by the time you two end up on a bus or subway together? Or you could be the voyeur on the train for a couple that is open to it?

I have barely been groped in private, let alone in public...

I've had it happen with men, and women.

Once I went to a gay bar, and the bar was in the shape of a U. As I walked past, men would turn, and put their hand out and feel my package as I walked past. At first I didn't like it , but that soon changed....

one time 10 years ago in a motel bar a women sitting beside me feltme up and then just took my hand and let me feel her up

Often.. sometimes willingly. Not always however. Very often extremely unwillingly, which is sexual assault at the very least.
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

In Japan, where people have to be literally wedged into subway cars, groping is so bad that Japanese women have separate subway cars to ride in.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-0...ropers/8166672
    Last edited by csreef; Apr 26, 2017 at 10:03 AM.

there she goes again putting her dark spin on what is intended to be a benign topic.
    must we be mindful of the law in an anonymous thread? can't we just go with it and have some fun?

Darkeyes is right when she said that groping is sexual assault....Would you like it if some stranger groped your 12 year old daughter or sister ???

Quote Originally Posted by Fresia View Post
    there she goes again putting her dark spin on what is intended to be a benign topic.
    must we be mindful of the law in an anonymous thread? can't we just go with it and have some fun?

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    In Japan, where people have to be literally wedged into subway cars, groping is so bad that Japanese women have separate subway cars to ride in.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-01-0...ropers/8166672
    More dark spin.. do believe folk should know about these things.. the world is not all sweetness and light, hey CS? I've been groped on both the London Underground and the Glasgow Subway which can get right packed in rush hours.. wot is suprising is that so far no 1 has tried their luck on Edinburgh's new trams...
    Do not think so little of me as to grant me your tolerance. Allow me your acceptance and understanding of who and what I am with the love, respect and dignity with which I do you.

Back in the 60's while traveling through Europe, it had happen to me often. Keep in mind that a lot of European country's, were in the middle of the sexual revolution, including the introductions to mini skirts, no bras and free spirits, also I had not embraced, my own Bisexual feelings as of yet, so I ignored most males, groping me, but the females that did, I would usually responded and often, and it let me to many memorable experience with that female gender! Maybe if I had responded differently, to the male genders, I could have also, had some memorable experience, with that person!

That was just another, missed opportunity, for me to explore, and my own Bisexual feelings, and it might of changed my attitude, about being Bisexual!
    Understand, life is but a short Journey, people must try to experience and enjoy any, and all, of various sexual opportunities that they can, while they are able to! The lasting memories can be great!

csreef, I responded to your reply privately (with clarification) because you misunderstood.

In my much younger years I was walking into a strip bar when, out in front on the sidewalk, I was groped from behind. She got a handful and hung on to it for what seemed the longest time, forcing me to stop walking. I turned, smiled, and said "Thank you." to one damn fine looking prostitute. That was as far as it went. I went on into the bar.

Again in my much younger years, I was at a local bar with friends, sitting at the bar (versus a table). While sitting there, a well-endowed twenty-something girl walked past everyone at the bar, sliding her tits across everyone's back as she went. After she did it the second time it was rather obvious that it was intentional, so when she went for the third pass I reached back to cop a feel. She was wearing a very short skirt and I almost got my hand up it before she jerked back away from me. She just smiled and continued on her way. What a tease.

I can remember as a young child going out to eat with my grandfather. Sometimes he would sneak in a pinch on the butt if the waitress was friendly. AND HE WAS A MINISTER! That was back in the 60's. I never saw him get slapped on the face or thrown out of the diner. He did garner some dirty looks a couple of times. But most of the time, she would turn her head and smile; sometimes with a squeal of surprise (or maybe excitement?). I have no clue what made him think this behavior was acceptable. My grandfather was an ornery man

My incidents happened 30+ years ago. I think societal attitudes toward "casual sexual advances" have changed drastically; more toward the conservative side. Even at that, I was never, and never will be, so bold and DISRESPECTFUL as to attempt to grope someone, male or female, that I didn't already know intimately or who didn't "provoke" the behavior.

How would I feel and react if I was groped today? It would depend on the circumstances and context. In any case, it is highly unlikely that I would complain about it.
    Last edited by bw299; Apr 26, 2017 at 11:37 PM.

Fresia, why don't you seek out a Psychiatrist, and have them help you get your Moral Compass straightened out ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fresia View Post

Quote Originally Posted by csreef View Post
    Fresia, why don't you seek out a Psychiatrist, and have them help you get your Moral Compass straightened out ?
    How about chilling a little? If you want to fight with Fresia, do it on your time and in a PM.
    I don't recall starting start a thread all about how you disapprove of other posts. Relacks!
    Last edited by thirstyfellow; Apr 27, 2017 at 11:20 PM.

Who hasn't been? It's happened to us with women and men.

I was walking in a department store and I accidentally bumped into a pretty woman. She actually reached with her hand and felt my cock. So I accidentally brushed her boob!

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    I was walking in a department store and I accidentally bumped into a pretty woman. She actually reached with her hand and felt my cock. So I accidentally brushed her boob!
    Wow that's hot! And it didn't go any further than that!?

Quote Originally Posted by 69luvr View Post
    Damn. I go to the wrong stores, clearly.

Interesting topic. I have actually been groped in public by a female twice - once when leaving a Baltimore Orioles game with my wife and friends, a lady came up behind me and gave my ass a healthy squeeze then ran on. It must have been a dare or the beer. It did give our group a chuckle. The second time was at an event. I knew no one standing near me then I got a clearly intentional tweak on my butt. When I turned around it was my boss' wife in line behind me. That one was a real surprise as I always presumed she was rather conservative. I just smiled and greeted her like it was a normal thing.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    Wow that's hot! And it didn't go any further than that!?

No not with her. But I got horny and went looking for cock and found it!

I had an experience once at a Journey concert. I was up against the stage and this girl and I kept bumping into each other...we smiled at each other... later we moved back farther in the crowd. We still glanced at each other and she was so cute my cock got so hard. I was behind her and finally got up the courage and placed my hands gently on her hips. She grabbed my hands and pulled them around her waist, pulling me forward so my cock pressed firmly into her ass. We held each other like that through a few songs, she would rub against me keeping me hard...during Open Arms she turned around and we started making out. She grabbed my hand when it was over and took me to her car...she wrote her number on a five dollar bill...we later wrote each other and went out...

I had that experience with at the 1st California jam in the mid 70's I was standling in line and this
    woman kept a king into me I oil my step back because it was a long line behind me so I just stood there kinda ignoring it. Until she reached behind her and started feeling my crotch. So I let her rub on me and I reached around and rubbed her breasts over her shirt. She started playing with my zipper, so I started fumbling with her button fly jeans. I managed to get I couple of em undone and the line started moving. And that ended that

You managed to get a couple of her buttons undone while standing on line in a store, with other people standing near you. . . Yea right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fzmr9t View Post
    I had that experience with at the 1st California jam in the mid 70's I was standling in line and this
    woman kept a king into me I oil my step back because it was a long line behind me so I just stood there kinda ignoring it. Until she reached behind her and started feeling my crotch. So I let her rub on me and I reached around and rubbed her breasts over her shirt. She started playing with my zipper, so I started fumbling with her button fly jeans. I managed to get I couple of em undone and the line started moving. And that ended that

A girl blew me at a concert

Other than the wife who does it quite a bit, back in the late 70s I took her to a make strip club in Miami for her birthday........every time I went to the bathroom, women would grab a feel, it was great. Unfortunately while in the bathroom, the guy strippers did not

Yes by both women and men , sometimes I will put on a very tight leather strap that has a snap closure I wear this around my balls and cock it really accentuates my bulge I love it when they wait to see my reaction before they do it againi love thier boldness

Trip to Jamaica a few yrs back in a large hot tub on the nude beach side with the wife n serveral of our friends. I was standing in the middle of the tube facing them and had a water bomber shooting it up an behind me. There was a group of couples and was hitting. My back to them one unknown female moved her way up behind and grabbed by the sack so lightly and wishpered in my ear ya better knock it off or I will hurt you as she lightly tug on me. My so call friends did not have the decency to warn me. Glad they didn't sort of felt good. We all had a few drinks and found new friends