Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Who Enjoys Toys Up The Bum?

I like toys, but I would prefer the real thing.

I love toys in the ass, however it has been years. The wife is kinda shy about that. Never had a real cock in my ass, maybe someday.

Quote Originally Posted by iamcontent View Post
    I enjoy a nice toy in me.

me too. I luv it

Fully enjoy toys in my butt... have been for about 20 years now, all different sizes over the years from 4" vibe to 12" double (that I got all the way in), but have settled on nice 7" with suction cup base.

...who dosen't?

the people that love it, love it but that's not everyone. i think more people should give it a try but even then some won't care for it, or some actually even hate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Miss Understood View Post
    ...who dosen't?

I do, not as good as the real thing but still fun

Quote Originally Posted by chunkysworld View Post
    Who Enjoys Toys Up The Bum?
    In my time I have played with a few toys and other things up my ass and have learnt how to stretch my bum hole to a size size but not to big.
    I can / have taken many things as shampoo bottles and an assortment of dildos and vibrators including a double ended dildo, to what i can take all of it.
    For me i get a real massive orgasm and can shoot my load so hard and for a long time.

So who else likes things up the ass and what is the best you have had or the largest penis.

I used to LOVE a small vibrating dildo up my butt. If I worked it right (sometimes my 1st wife would do me with it while she sucked my cock), I would ooze lots of sweet precum and then have a massive orgasm during which I would shoot a huge load; 9-11 streams of cum. But alas, I've lost my "equipment" to surgeries for ulcerative colitis and can no longer enjoy it.

It's been awhile since i've had a day to myself so i took full advantage of my alone time yesterday. I started with my dildo..about 8 inchesl long with a large head and thick shaft and lots of petroleum jelly, (my fav lube). I just love the "sloppy" feel as I walk around with my ass lubed up. I lay down with it in my ass and kept wiggling around to get everything stretched out nicely cause I had a notion for one of "how big can i go?" days. Slow and easy, enjoying the sensation of being filled. then I incorporated my reciprocating saw.... I've adapted my dildo to it and have managed some delightful and mind blowing orgasms with it. Up until finally getting fucked last year, I wasn't much of a "stroke it" kind of guy but have since come love it and while there is nothing like feeling a hard cock sliding in and out of my ass and the feel of being thoroughly pounded, it's not too bad. Anyways.. I let it fuck me at different speeds for awhile, all the while licking up all my pre cum oozing from my cock.
    Then I moved to my big toy... twice as thick as my dildo and I usually produce cum just from fucking myself with it and have occasionally cum without touching myself... this thing is huge but I love the feel of being stretched so I soon had that 8 inches up my ass and loving it.
    Wondering how much more I could take, I started looking around for something bigger. No nice sized cucumbers in the fridge... I recall my earlier days of object penetration and times standing in front of them at the store, my cock swelling as I selected the best size.. big enough, but not too big.
    Speaking of veggies.. a nicely shaped carrot, shaved and shaped, feels nice.. but microwave it for about 15 seconds (nicely warm, not hot), and it becomes quite an amazing sensation.
    Anyways.. on with the search.. a shampoo bottle entertained for a while and stretched me nicely.. then i remembered the other day as I was driving down the road feeling the shift knob of my car (five speed) remembering a video I saw of a woman riding one and wondering if I could get it in my ass. No time like the present so off I went with my saran wrap and lube out to the garage.. now the shift knob is roundish but really pretty big but soon I was riding and shifting.
    I'm getting a bit tender but the game is still on so I move on to my nemesis... a 16 oz plastic soft drink bottle. I've never even come close but I keep trying.. but alas, once again my eyes are bigger than my ass so I cleaned my self up and had a good jerk to a delightful orgasm.
    This morning i have a sore asshole.. and i'm still horny..but smiling.. there is no sensation ever like feeling a cock inside you but object insertion has it's moments.

so glad u had a chance to have such a very good & interesting time with urself