Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ~Joe~

Lightbulb Who Enjoys Toys Up The Bum?

Who Enjoys Toys Up The Bum?
    In my time I have played with a few toys and other things up my ass and have learnt how to stretch my bum hole to a size size but not to big.
    I can / have taken many things as shampoo bottles and an assortment of dildos and vibrators including a double ended dildo, to what i can take all of it.
    For me i get a real massive orgasm and can shoot my load so hard and for a long time.

So who else likes things up the ass and what is the best you have had or the largest penis.

Re: Who Enjoys Toys Up The Bum?

I enjoy plugs and the sensation of feeling 'full' over a period of time. Not so much enamored with the in-and-out motion of being fucked by a toy, though. (would much prefer a real cock) If I'm going to have a dildo in me, I want it to be as realistic as possible in shape, color and firmness, preferring the dual-density medical-grade silicone ones.

I enjoy a nice toy in me.

i had strapon dildos and buttplugs up my ass and like it and i have been fucked in the ass with real dicks the largest i ever took was 8 x 2.5 with a big mushroom head

Well I prefer the real deal but I find toy play to be very pleasurable too.

I have engaged in very limited anal play - mostly with my finger or other similar sized object. It wasn't painful, but it wasn't particularly pleasurable either...

1st wife used to do me with a vibrating dildo (a small one) while she blew me. Sometimes I would use it when I masturbated. LOVED IT!!! I would ooze precum like a fountain (which she loved) and shoot huge streams of cum very hard (which she liked to watch and then make me eat). Because I had issues with rectal fissures, I never attempted to try anything bigger, or try getting fucked, for fear of aggravating that issue. Sadly, I can no longer experience anal stimulation; because of surgeries I no longer have that "equipment."

i've played with some toys, buttplugs mostly. love that feeling just as the hole is going around the thickest part then closing in. tried other toys too. honestly i don't play that often with toys up my butt in fact it's been months maybe a year. but i'd try more often especially if someone encouraged me, or even put them in me

I've tried Plugs , sorry, just not my thing.

...I'm always hot for toy time. I just love a nice long session with my favroite pink vib...

I have a nice collection of toys and enjoy them everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by bw299 View Post
    1st wife used to do me with a vibrating dildo (a small one) while she blew me. Sometimes I would use it when I masturbated. LOVED IT!!! I would ooze precum like a fountain (which she loved) and shoot huge streams of cum very hard (which she liked to watch and then make me eat). Because I had issues with rectal fissures, I never attempted to try anything bigger, or try getting fucked, for fear of aggravating that issue. Sadly, I can no longer experience anal stimulation; because of surgeries I no longer have that "equipment."
    Sorry to hear about loosing your "equipment". Surgeries have played hell with a lot of us guys. I had to have a TURP procedure a couple of years ago and it left me "cummless". My doctor told me that I may not be able to cum thru my cock, and my cum would "retrograde" back into my bladder. Well, he was right, but now when every I fuck OR jackoff, my orgasms are out of this fucking world. I almost pass out from the ecstasy, so at least I still have orgasms, just no ejaculate.....I really do miss watching the cum shoot out of my cock ! ! !
    And I just love to get fucked with a real cock. The largest cock I have ever had up my ass was 12 inches long and 1-1/2 inches OD and it belonged to my 1st cousin. Unfortunately he lived several hundred miles away from me, so I only got fucked a few times, but I loved every time he did me. I had a fuckbuddy for SEVEN years that had a 7-1/2 inch x 1-1/2 inch OD cock. He probably fucked me 500 times or more......and I fucked him about the same amount of times. I also love a nice medium butt plug.
    Last edited by earloftexas; Apr 23, 2017 at 7:39 PM.

Been sticking things in my butt since I was a kid... all kinds of things,at times getting progressively bigger. Have managed some pretty large objects over the years. Never really into the "in&out" motion until i had my first real cock last year, now I love to feel a nice toy (would prefer it be a cock, just not readily available) stroking in and out of me... makes me cum like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by friskyous View Post
    Never really into the "in&out" motion until i had my first real cock last year, now I love to feel a nice toy (would prefer it be a cock, just not readily available) stroking in and out of me...
    That's been my experience, too. I like the insertions, but not so big on the movements. It may be because I have some sensitive hemorrhoid tissues down there. The one 'real cock' I did enjoy, not just the fact that it was in me, but that he was actually fucking me with it. Could be because the real skin texture is different than a dildo or toy. But it felt good!

Nothing like that feel of a well lubed finger, plug, dildo or toy sliding into my ass. My girlfriend loves playing with my ass and we often fuck with a vibrating dildo in my ass...she loves the feel of it and it blow my mind. I love to stretch my ass whenever I'm given the opportunity. I haven't had anal with another guy but given the opportunity I'd be open to trying.

I love ass play!

I have enjoyed things in my butt but not always, maybe 10% of the time when I masturbate. I've only been topped once and really enjoyed the experience although I didn't cum. My last couple girlfriends have been open to anal play. We used butt plugs on each other. My present girlfriend wasn't sure about it at first but now enjoys a finger back there when she's about to cum.

We used to have a natural vibrating dildo the size of mine and we both loved it for oral and anal. We then got a 12" double headed one, and a 8" long by 2" wide thick one she used to love making me suck and deep-throat first. Boy, did getting fucked with them feel wonderful! I'd love a real, hard, wet dick in my ass even more!
    Never met a dick I didn't like! Got dick? No? Come get some!...

When I was 26, I was having an affair with Mrs. Robinson....One day she just reached down and started to rub my Anus....She told me to relax, which I tried to do....Then after a few minutes she tried to insert her finger into me .

I use dildoes and toys up my hot ass just about everyday. I have some that range from 6" to 12". I have a double ended one that I fold in half and push both ends inside. I even fist my ass. when I'm lucky I have a real man around to fuck me, usually all night long. Biggest cock I've had was 13"

Quote Originally Posted by silkyhoselover View Post
    I enjoy plugs and the sensation of feeling 'full' over a period of time. Not so much enamored with the in-and-out motion of being fucked by a toy, though. (would much prefer a real cock) If I'm going to have a dildo in me, I want it to be as realistic as possible in shape, color and firmness, preferring the dual-density medical-grade silicone ones.
    I agree with Silky all the way!

I use the Lelo Hugo. It's powerful and hits the prostrate with multiple vibration patterns. I use my Hugo while chatting or surfing. I use the remote to give me different vibrations while playing. I don't use it laying down. I sit on it. Most prostrate massagers aren't made to sit on. They can be really uncomfortable. The Hugo is not so bad. The ball in front vibrates my cock and balls while the incerted end pushes up against my prostrate. I've been boinked in the butt every since being a kid. And I started sticking things up my butt to stimulate myself soon after. I find anal penetration very pleasing. And I absolutely love the feel of a mans cock gently gliding in and out of my well lubed ass. But having a vibrator in the right spot. Wow. It makes it hard to edge more than a few times. It rocks your world when you cum.

I like the feel of a vibrator, if alone I will stand and put it against the bed and rock back and forth while I jack off. I have only let one guy fuck me and it was not even close to being as fun as my vibrator. Been a total top ever since.

Oh yes i love toys in my ass but would love the real deal more. But hard time for me to get away for anything

I love it

When I can't find the "real" thing....out comes the toys. Butt plugs, dildo's vib's....I enjoy them all. But my favorite is my wife using a strap-on on me! The greatest feeling in the world.

What is it like to be submissive to your wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Bear816 View Post
    When I can't find the "real" thing....out comes the toys. Butt plugs, dildo's vib's....I enjoy them all. But my favorite is my wife using a strap-on on me! The greatest feeling in the world.

I definitely love it. The more and the more often, the better. I've accumulated quite the extensive toy bag. Always love sharing it and submitting myself to those who want to come over to explore my bag...or theirs!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissRina View Post
    I love it

love things in my ass, wife loves using them on me, bigger the better, within reason. Cannot wait to try the real thing, something the wife would love to see

hope u give her a good show
    Quote Originally Posted by 4nik8ter View Post
    love things in my ass, wife loves using them on me, bigger the better, within reason. Cannot wait to try the real thing, something the wife would love to see

Over the years I have learned to enjoy some anal stimulation especially when I am getting my cock sucked. Several times she used a lubricated condom over her fingers to stimulate my prostate, 2 or 3 fingers is nice. Also enjoy her putting on a strap on when I'm feeling naughty and submissive. Proper lube is of course very important. My favorite slut also has her tongue pierced and that really adds to the enjoyment when she rims me deep with her snakelike tongue.